"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Motvation tip

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Get a little board or a paper or a folder or ANYTHING. Then write your favourite motivational phrases or quotes in it. There are plenty around, then place it near your bed. When you awake have a read, the first thing you think will be MOTIVATION, which can affect your whole day and once you have those phrases into you your day can improve ten fold!

Hope someone gets something out of this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SuaveD

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
~Nellyville~
This is solid advice. Anything that occurs in the morning, right after you awaken, such as what you do, eat, and feel, generally sets the trend for the rest of your day. Most likely if you read motivational quotes they will have an impact on your motivation to approach, do homework etc.

I never thought of something like this before so I am going to try this monday morning because admittingly, I am a guy who just can not approach. Im going to approach a girl and attempt a #close. And I WILL come back here and let you all know what happened because everyone is sick of dumb AFC questions.

-D
 

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
That is a brilliant idea...but can someone post up some motivation qoutes? i don't have any coming to mind... it would be greatly appreciated:)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
There is/was a thread in Tips with some good quotes. Here are the ones from my AIM profile.

Nothing is as it seems.
When afraid to talk to someone, NIKE.
I'd rather hear no then never know. - Mr. Mystery
You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - Michael Jordan (I think)
What's past is history, what's present is now, and the future hasn't been written.
Life is like a brick wall...Never run straight into it.
A boy takes what he can get, a man takes what he wants. - Julian (The Matrix: Reloaded on here)
Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
Our Don Juan is moving at the speed of a Special Olympic hurdler. - Kathry Mercutti
Things either happen or they don't. - A.Ko
Consider it a divorce. - Ah-nuld in Total Recall
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hey, I do this too!
Here's some of mines
Fight Club
-Never be complete, stop being perfect, evolve
-Cut the foreplay and jsut ask
-Without pain, without sacrifice, you have nothing
-Know, not fear, that you will someday die
-You decide your level of involvement
-It is only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything

(don't know where these came from)
-Act instead of React
-The world is your experiment lab, stay internally focused
-He who is rejected most gets the most #'s overall
-Actions and body language speak louder than words
-Mistakes are learning experiences not excuses
-Pride is overated
-Dj skills are muscles which when neglected, weaken
-Make the ho say no!
-With great risk comes greta reward
-If a fat man is fat it is because he doesn't have the motivation to be skinny
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Would people be interested if i was to make a post people could print off and keep in their room that they could read when they wake up? Give feedback on this idea and i just might be inclined to do it.

Here are a couple of my favourite quotes:

- "It takes ability to get to the top, but it takes character to stay there"
- "Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"
- "Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain"
- Winners dont quit and quitters dont win
- It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
- I cryed because i had no shoes, and then i saw a man with no feet.
- Champions are made, not born.
- A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money
 

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
From Poolhall Junkies: "I never wanted to be a hustler, I just wanted to be the best."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
"Play no games, say no names, ever since I broke up with what's her face."

*****es they come they go,
Saturday through Sunday monday,
Monday through Sunday yo,
Maybe I'll love you one day,
Maybe we'll someday grow.

- Superman by Eminem
 

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I always say stand strong, especially in your darkest moments. Appear confident and you will be okay.
btw, that eminem song kicks ass. Since im feelin like sh1t rite now imma go listen to it...
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
The only goal you can't accomplish is the one you don't go after!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
"...it ain't that serious"_G.dep. "Special Delivery"_Child Of The GHetto.
 
Top