Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motorbikes & women

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the shaming topics of women in about the 50 something guy who buys a Harley during his "midlife crisis" What gives?

Hadn't posted this until I was sure about the facts & which was confirmed this weekend. Women LOVE bikes and bikers - How many hot chicks have you seen with biker jerks? I have had my bike - a modest street scrambler but with serious funky looks for a month now and now chicks who wouldn't look twice at me are now very interrested - even the hot ones in their twenties?

What gives? How do other bikers feel?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've owned 3 bikes and currently have a 748s Ducati. Who cares what anyone else thinks about you and your bike? We ride for personal freedom, the exhiliration, and yes...the looks we get from both men and women. In all honesty, I'd rather be approached by another avid motorcycle enthusist for my bike's exhaust mods than a ditzy hot chick wanting to ride. To me, its a feeling of being part of a fraternity. Gear heads, throttle jockeys, etc. But hey, with a nice body..comes its rewards. As too with a nice bike, a good job, a humerous personality..comes their rewards.

People will shame you because quite honestly, they're most likely jealous. Its your hobby. Enjoy it on your terms and let the haters hate. When I turn 51 years old and STILL worry what people think about the way I spend my hard earned money and time - then I've got bigger problems in my life than purchasing a motorcycle.

Think about it. If nobody hated on you, than most likely you aren't doing something right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah, women love bikes.

This bike got me laid throughout the 1990's:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x252/dotheopposite/MyFirstMotorcycle.jpg

Now I have an R1 that women describe as "pretty."

I am finding mma to be similar to motorcycles and any other risk-taking hobby in regard to women. Even if they are not into that activity, they are attracted to you for partaking in it. Women love risk taking behavior.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've owned a couple of bikes now. They don't get me laid.

That's because I usually ride early in the morning, when there's no traffic and I have the back-roads to myself.

I'm not gonna spend 10-grand on an R1 to sit in a parking lot and try to pull hoochies. I could buy some clean high-class 'tang for that kind of money. :)

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is true that women love risk taking behavior in men like bikers then whats it say about the number of women who themselves are buying the bikes and riding for themselves...Women make up a growing percentage of the buying motorcycle market.http://www.doityourself.com/stry/womenmotorcycles

Just last week I almost pulled out in front of a motorcycle he must have forgotten about safety to not drive to close to a large truck as it blocks the view of someone who might be pulling out of a side road etc., I about sh*t my pants and thought the lady that was on it with him might want to stay home or buy her own and learn to ride safely for herself. I could have killed them both and my life would have been changed forever or actually the impact could have killed me if they came into my side window.

I say more power to anyone who rides but dam safety first.... some of these bikers are just to free not paying attention to what they are doing it's not cool and are idiots the way some of them ride...

Every year here there is what they call the Trail of Tears motorcycle run when these bikers come rolling by it sounds like thunder and the earth shakes where hundreds and hundreds of these bikers get together and ride over the route where indians were displaced and many killed...it's the coolest event to watch as they roll by for a good cause.

When I think of bikers I think of these guys :up: not the badboy bullsh*t hype.

http://www.lightningcustoms.com/trailoftears.html

LoneSilver

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is funny!! Women riding bikes does absolutely nothing for me! If I lived in Montana, I would love to own a bike. Around here in my city, I just do not have a death wish and I have seen people mangled on bikes (work EMS). I would not be worried about me, but the other million idiots in 4 wheelers running my cute ass over!! Especially on I-285, which I love calling I two eighty debris!

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
That is funny!! Women riding bikes does absolutely nothing for me! If I lived in Montana, I would love to own a bike. Around here in my city, I just do not have a death wish and I have seen people mangled on bikes (work EMS). I would not be worried about me, but the other million idiots in 4 wheelers running my cute ass over!! Especially on I-285, which I love calling I two eighty debris!
I live in Montana, and I've often lamented on my luck about the riding opportunities here. I am simply quite lucky to have a severe lack of people on the roads and an abudance of breath-taking rides out my back door.

Like Hpnotiq said, it's about the riding, not the looks from women. It's about fabbing that rear fender out of a $12 replacement trailer fender and making it look tits. It's about wrenching and riding. It's about making something your own. And I agree with him 100% that I'd rather have a fellow biker approach me and talk shop than some stupid biddy who wants a ride so she can show off to her jealous ex-boyfriend who happens to be watching.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Hpnotiq, you right about the haters - that was the hardest thing to handle on the path to becoming a DJ was to lose your loser "mates" and learn to ignore the snide comments of the jealous biddies.

Can now spend my hard earned cash on myself (what little was left after the divorce - Hey, divorce is expensive because its worth it ;)

Here in sunny SA, we have perfect riding weather - went for a cruise down the south coast - popped in for a meal next to the sea. It is about the freedom experienced when you ride a bike - called yster perd (iron horse) in Afrikaans - very apt.

As for the woman, well merely more options. At my age you don't really need one and don't give a sh!t what they think about you.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was basically the point I was making in showing the link that a large percentage of women have taken up buying and riding motorcycles simply because they can not because they think it makes a guy seeing them on one hard and horny maybe a few do.

It might be true for a few women that get wet from a guy on a motorcycle because of the risk taking behaviors but is she a quality woman or is she one of those thats just dizzy?

A quality woman with an education or adventure in her jeans or is that genes will buy a motorcycle and ride it herself because she can afford one instead of waitng for a guy to give her a ride has nothing to do with her thinking her riding this motorcycle is going to make men horny..far from the truth.

Just putting away the myths as for myself women on motorcycles do nothing for me either but when their riding me :) then it's a different story.

Safe riding men...

LoneSilver

SoldMySoul said:
That is funny!! Women riding bikes does absolutely nothing for me!]

R1_test pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie said:
One of the shaming topics of women in about the 50 something guy who buys a Harley during his "midlife crisis" What gives?

Hadn't posted this until I was sure about the facts & which was confirmed this weekend. Women LOVE bikes and bikers - How many hot chicks have you seen with biker jerks? I have had my bike - a modest street scrambler but with serious funky looks for a month now and now chicks who wouldn't look twice at me are now very interrested - even the hot ones in their twenties?

What gives? How do other bikers feel?
Tire biter's...

It's that "bad Boy" image with the Harley crowd.

I wouldn't have anything to do with a chick that would not give me the time of day before the bike, That now i have one wants to be my new friend....