"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Motivation....well kinda about motivation.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Ok 1 or 2 of you might remember my last whiny ass post, where I *****ed about how much of a loser I was. Well guess what, in all that time I've done absolutely NOTHING. Ever get the feeling that life is passing you by? Or am I just being melodramatic here?

I havn't had much emotion in my life for the last while besides a bit of partying then feeling like crap the rest of the time. I'm starting to feel as though there is such thing as destiny, and I've been destined to spend life alone feeling like crap. I love when a time comes that I make a post like this, because this is the point I ALWAYS come to (check my previous posts) when I get so pissed at being a loser I decide to start doing something about it again....until I fúck up as usual and end up back where I was.

I dont really know if many of you can connect with me here. I'm 19 and I'm a virgin. Not because of lack of available *****, but because I'm a scared little bítch half the time. And half the time my fear isn't just in my head. I'm weird around girls sometimes. Not psycho weird, but just really quiet and I havn't for a LONG time had a decent connection with a female where I thought "wow this chick is really cool". I think I have this site to blame for that :rolleyes:
I don't know what it is. I can meet new girls but I will never have more of a connection other than wanting to score her, where as in the past, although it was pretty sad to look back on, but I used to think I was in love with girls all the time. There was a connection there. I didn't just like the way a girl looked, but I actually liked everything about her. Now girls are basically the same as everything else in my life. Emotionless.


I dunno why I've typed so long about nothing, but I dunno, maybe I'm just looking for someone to turn around and tell me something that will affect me so much that when I wake up tomorrow I'll be happy to be alive. As opposed to this horrible state of indifference. The only reason that I don't want to die, is that I feel that I used to have so much potential. But now all of a sudden it's gone. I'm good for nothing. It's like I've turned back into an afc (and dont say that I always was one, I just got stuck somewhere in between the ideals of an afc and a dj, in a sort of no mans land), except when I was an afc I actually had a slight appetite for life. For fun. For anger. For love. For food. For every new opportunity.


Now it's all gone. I really need to get my life back on track...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
you want someone to tell you something that will turn your life around

We cant do that for you.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Go to the ocean, hop in and swim as far as you possible can along the coast. Then go do it again. and again. Then go rest and think about how good you feel. Then do it again.
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
mr friend, don't forget one of the basic guidelines to being a don juan. girls are only the side dish in you meal of life, not the main course. but i know what your are going through, sometimes you question is you were meant to have a life with girls (but not being a homosexual though) but just remember this: there has to be some rain and thunder before there can be a rainbow. i know it sounds corny but it keeps me at peace.
 
Top