Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women today

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed most women these days are more desperate than men! They are desperate to be 'in a relationship' more than actually wanting to be with the other person. It is their need for the companionship/relationship more than the need for the particular 'lover' involved. What I am trying to say is.. they just can't stand being lonely and would like to have something going for the sake of it and hence hook up with a 'passable' partner (one that is good enough for dating) at the drop of a hat. Needless to say, one must be careful not to become that 'passable' partner. I am assuming its these women that are actually most prone to 'branch swinging' because at the back of their mind, even though they are 'in a relationship' they are seeking the 'bigger better deal'...

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just simply wrong?

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Unless girl is already with a DJ and has mega IL for her, she's just sticking with a man because she needs someone, and waiting for bigger better man to come and take her.

It's my own theory. Single women are freaks.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Why would a girl give up a source of money, food, and transportation, a dump for her emotions, and the ego boost of having a boyfriend..... when the alternative is being single?

Its obvious you guys.