"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Most women are annoying

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Interesting fact

I could no more go gay then I could just decide one day to stop loving chocolate.
Here's an interesting fact about chocolate since it was mentioned if you eat about 2 lbs. of it, it creates the same "euphoric" feeling of being infatuated (some people mistake this for being in love). It has something to do with the release of endorphins.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Here's an interesting fact about chocolate since it was mentioned if you eat about 2 lbs. of it, it creates the same "euphoric" feeling of being infatuated (some people mistake this for being in love). It has something to do with the release of endorphins.
Here's an even more interesting fact: cheese releases endorphins in men the way chocolate does in women. As you can imagine, I like cheese.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
You think WE are annoying? You should try dating YOU! :rolleyes:

(Just teasing Darlings! You know I love you all!)
 
Top