Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most stupid things said by PUAs

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the most stupid thing you have ever seen or heard a PUA saying?

For me, the dumbest thing was when RooshV said that "rape should be made legal if done indoors" or something to that effect and then spent the rest of his life hiding from green-haired feminists.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“She’s not rejecting you; she’s rejecting your approach.”

Nah, she’s rejecting YOU. Sorry.
This is true - I have seen what we would call "bad approaches" work out because the woman was attracted to the guy. She just hoped he would come over and talk with her.

Approach the wrong woman and you get nowhere, even if you are confident and slick in your approach.

Another bs one was when they said you could be 4'9 and could easily attract statuesque Scandinavian super models, that height (and looks) are totally irrelevant. That you just had to say the right things/use their system. I think they would reference that clip of Mystery's partner (the bald guy) and I think it was J'Lo or Jessica Alba. They were on a talk show and he tried "running game" on her. I was like give me a ****ing break.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The whole negative beta male philosophy. It’s easier to sell to a guy that they can’t get pvssy because they are a beta male when in actuality, is due to lack of exposure to women.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole negative beta male philosophy. It’s easier to sell to a guy that they can’t get pvssy because they are a beta male when in actuality, is due to lack of exposure to women.
That's actually quite a poisonous and widely held belief. A lot of the bs puas are basically just pedlling variants of this them.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never often had gorgeous women in my circles. They're somewhere else usually i figure. Most women I know have cared about looks though because they follow not lead, and they pursue or helped a cause when it benefitted them. I've put this before that I knew a fashion student at college who was a fashion/looks fascist. I have met some volatile (possibly) mentally ill man-hating ladies though, when ive been out. Not being decapitated by such is my first consideration. Hardly a positive introduction to the world of women. Anyway good to be back. :up:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have a harem and the women all know about each other. I waltz into a venue with multiple babes on my arm"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard anything that dumb but lately these gumroad guru accounts have been pushing this.

"My GF is not allowed to socialize without me "
Lol
Now Im not condoning your woman out all hours of night. But what is apparent is the guy saying this never dated or in a relationship with a highly attractive woman.
If this is your level of inner game or confidence you better stick to dating 1-3 that very few men want because your ngmi.
I think a lot of the rules that people come up with are BS. There's also a sort of general idea that some PUAs have that women are all on the kok carousel, they all want to bang alphas and divorce rape betas etc and then start beating their chests about how alpha they are because they left some fat girl's message on read.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
"She's not yours, it's just your turn"

A saying said mostly by promiscous men claiming to be high value, while only seeking out equally superficial and promiscous women and then are bitter because she´s moved on to the next guy, when he himself had the same plan and never really made an effort to go slow and get to know a women before having sex at their place.

similar attracts similar... they just wanna blame their bad relationship and incapacity to grow on a whole gender. there are plenty of shy, reserved and family oriented girls out there, but they only go out and meet girls on parties, raves, tinder and so on.

Forget this limiting belief. Build a genuine connection with a woman and your turn will last until your or her last breath.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time it's obvious they just want to show off how good they are at game.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to focus on craziest things said but Sasha is by far one of the main reasons for the bad reputation PUAs get, see 0:35 of video below

He's like a door to door salesmen, selling his penis.
"Hello, madam, could I interest you in some DIK today?"
"May I ask why not?" "What if I throw in a free coffee?"
"Here's my card. If your husband leaves you, give me a call"

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs saying stupid things is the norm.
It's fun to read, and some of them actually end up getting some good ideas, but their main problem is their background. They are never naturals, so they can't teach like naturals.

In my opinion, the most stupid thing about them isn't what they say l, but their whole approach. Being robotic instead of just acting like a normal guy. Routines. Canned openers. Instead of just interacting with women like a normal human being. Men and women have a lot of differences, but we're not different species...

In the end, I see a lot of them realising that they've been wrong, leaving the ONS life behind and finding a normal woman that doesn't fall for that crappy mumbo jumbo.

P.S. Some really fun answers so far. Roosh V's idea of rambling sounds absolutely ridiculous to me

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs saying stupid things is the norm.
It's fun to read, and some of them actually end up getting some good ideas, but their main problem is their background. They are never naturals, so they can't teach like naturals.

In my opinion, the most stupid thing about them isn't what they say l, but their whole approach. Being robotic instead of just acting like a normal guy. Routines. Canned openers. Instead of just interacting with women like a normal human being. Men and women have a lot of differences, but we're not different species...

In the end, I see a lot of them realising that they've been wrong, leaving the ONS life behind and finding a normal woman that doesn't fall for that crappy mumbo jumbo.

P.S. Some really fun answers so far. Roosh V's idea of rambling sounds absolutely ridiculous to me
I always thought that Rooshv wasn't really a pickup artist. He didn't really have any special techniques. He just went to countries where getting laid was easy and then wrote about it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“She’s not rejecting you; she’s rejecting your approach.”*

Nah, she’s rejecting YOU. Sorry.

*Not sure of source. Early 2000s guru.
To some extent, this is applicable to guys who make terrible approaches.

Indirect opener. Such as "who lies more, men or women?". I honestly dont see the point. Why not just start with a "Hi I'm ..."
This one depends on how your game works, if talking to her will increase your chances then an indirect opener that leads to conversations is a good play.

If you're built like Batman but have a voice like Mickey Mouse, then maybe going as direct as possible and minimizing the chitchat is in your best interest.

"She's not yours, it's just your turn"

A saying said mostly by promiscous men claiming to be high value, while only seeking out equally superficial and promiscous women and then are bitter because she´s moved on to the next guy, when he himself had the same plan and never really made an effort to go slow and get to know a women before having sex at their place.

similar attracts similar... they just wanna blame their bad relationship and incapacity to grow on a whole gender. there are plenty of shy, reserved and family oriented girls out there, but they only go out and meet girls on parties, raves, tinder and so on.

Forget this limiting belief. Build a genuine connection with a woman and your turn will last until your or her last breath.
I have thought about this too, that a lot of the stuff we talk about on these forums is caused by mostly dating club slvts.

But at the same time, maybe these are the only types of women who are receptive to random guys in the first place.

If 10% of BPD women like to date and fvck guys from cold approach or night game, but only 1% of southern belles like to do that, then our dating pool would be 10:1 BPD to Southern Belle

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that Rooshv wasn't really a pickup artist. He didn't really have any special techniques. He just went to countries where getting laid was easy and then wrote about it.
Somebody once made a great point that RooshV is a short hairy ugly dude, he's the kind of guy that needs insane dedication to get laid and do 100+ approaches each time.

For a dude who is average or close to it, they probably wouldn't need the extremes of his game.