"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"Most" People Reside in the Matrix.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Think about it this way now, if everyone had awaken from the matrix, then the fabric of society would tear away. As already said earlier, the followers need leaders, and the leaders need followers. Furthermore, because of the projection of the norm, there is a basis for uniqueness.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
baa baa

A-Unit- and everything he babbled..........
It kills me when sheep try to wade deeper than the shallow water they're use to.

It's obvious that you aren't intelligent, and that your a follower.

Join the rest of the flock.



I propose that Congress, enact a bill that prohibits theories that plagiarize the Matrix.

Leaders are ORIGINAL, that's why they're leaders.

Sheep plagiarize.

But as to the underlying theme of your post, it's basically about as deep as a mudpuddle and rather ironic.

If anyone is plugged into the Matrix it is you. Your pop-culture grammer is testiment to that fact.

The reason for this so-called Matrix is simple. The sheep must be kept in line for there to be ORDER.

You are not a shepard.

And your post gives ample proof of the need, for you and your kinds subjugation.

When you think you create chaos........turn on MTv.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
BUMP!
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Don't believe everything but don't dismiss everything either. I have received good advice from a woman. She happens to be one of my friend's stable LTR GF. She didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from this site, but it just gives me hope that there are sane girls out there.
 
Top