Infinity
Don Juan
Most people in the world know the people they know because of some common activity, whether it be school, work, clubs, or mutual friends. This applies to the dating world as well. Personally, I think it sucks and minimizes your chances of meeting someone you'd really click with. It's like you resign yourself to whatever life brings you instead of going out and getting what you want from life. This is why I'm so obsessed with learning and becoming skilled at cold approaches...so I can meet people I would never otherwise meet.
I want your thoughts on two issues regarding this.
a. Do you think my thesis is true?
b. What do you think the implications of this thesis are? Are you satisfied only meeting the people through said methods or do you seek/desire spontaneous interactions as well?
Interested to hear what you guys think about this...
I want your thoughts on two issues regarding this.
a. Do you think my thesis is true?
b. What do you think the implications of this thesis are? Are you satisfied only meeting the people through said methods or do you seek/desire spontaneous interactions as well?
Interested to hear what you guys think about this...