Most pathetic CL ad...

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a Joke!!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/w4m/103309086.html

"I'm a red-head with curly, sholder lengh hair. I have light brown eyes and am fair skinned with freckles. I'm 24 yrs old, 5'4", and about 170lbs. "

"I'm looking to date, not to have sex. If I wanted to f*ck around I would post this message in a different place. I like sex and I want to have lots of sex once I find the right guy, but until then if you push it your out. So if you are one of those guys who will die if you don't have sex on a regular basis, then don't write because I won't be giving out any for 5 to 8 months after known you."

What an f-ing idiot...

(funny how CL lets you ude the f word)

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wha??? I don't understand some girls.... Does she really think she's in the position to be so damn picky?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a chick like this, last friday...... minus the 170lbs part... this chick was athletic and hot.

She said that she doesn't have sex right away.... it had been 4 months at this point, and that she will date a guy for a while before she gives it up.

I took this to mean one of 2 things. She wanted to sleep with me but didn't want to seem slutty, or she genuinely wouldn't give it up.....

Well, being a bit of a smooth talker, and very good at persuasion I rearranged the way she thought, sorta subconciously, and by the end of it she (at least to her knowledge) had made up her own mind that sleeping with me was a good idea. I never had to do any convincing... I just talked about my views on casually sex very matter of factly, but all the while I was sorta reprogramming her.

Kenrick Cleveland over at Max Persuasion said it best. "You can persuade anyone to do anything, as long as they already WAN'T to do it, even subconciously"

Any girl that says this kinda stuff is putting up a front for her own protection. If you simply accept it and walk away, you lose. You can sill lay them, as long as they are attracted to you.... You can't convince someone who has already made up their mind.

If a girl says, "I'm not gonna sleep with you" it usually means, that you gotta press a few more buttons to get in these pants....

If she gives you a flat out "no".... just acept the loss and move on.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another CL to which i say 'WHATEVER'...

This is so obviously a defence shield it's almost pathetic. And furthermore it sounds just about as desperate and insecure as it gets. She's almost literly saying 'i will screw you if you push my buttons'...

I once in my life actually waiting 3 months for a girl. After those three months i got a bit tired of it and brought up the subject. I didn't even have to push any buttons to get her to have sex with me, i just proposed it and she said 'yes'....

Pffff, lol...

Some women say random crap. This sounds like one of them to me. Seems like a thing to scare you off. Why though i have no idea. My guiss is that this perticuler woman doesn't understand a thing about men and is making up some bogus CL on what she 'heard' about how men are.

I guiss she is one of those chicks who swear they want a nice guy, but wouldn't give a nice guy the time of day or night to save her life...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't see notting wrong with that add (other then; chick is fat and ugly)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
My ex made me wait 3 months. I was pressing her for action everyday. I forced her to say "no" or "stop "everyday; some how that turned me on:cheer:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading after 5'4 170lbs. Who cares about fat chicks?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my all-time favorite.

Body Type: Prefer Not To Say

i am looking for a real man who will not keep secrets from me nor go behind my back to sites like these to find a woman when he already has one who treats him good and does everything for him and whatever he asks her to do.

First Date
i would like to go to country cooking where he would have country fried steak and i would have open faced beef.

mmmm....beef....

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
I ran into a chick like this, last friday...... minus the 170lbs part... this chick was athletic and hot.

She said that she doesn't have sex right away.... it had been 4 months at this point, and that she will date a guy for a while before she gives it up.

I took this to mean one of 2 things. She wanted to sleep with me but didn't want to seem slutty, or she genuinely wouldn't give it up.....

Well, being a bit of a smooth talker, and very good at persuasion I rearranged the way she thought, sorta subconciously, and by the end of it she (at least to her knowledge) had made up her own mind that sleeping with me was a good idea. I never had to do any convincing... I just talked about my views on casually sex very matter of factly, but all the while I was sorta reprogramming her.

Kenrick Cleveland over at Max Persuasion said it best. "You can persuade anyone to do anything, as long as they already WAN'T to do it, even subconciously"

Any girl that says this kinda stuff is putting up a front for her own protection. If you simply accept it and walk away, you lose. You can sill lay them, as long as they are attracted to you.... You can't convince someone who has already made up their mind.

If a girl says, "I'm not gonna sleep with you" it usually means, that you gotta press a few more buttons to get in these pants....

If she gives you a flat out "no".... just acept the loss and move on.
Where'd you get your skills besides Max Persuasion, BAC?

I have an NLP book called "Communication Magic", by L. Michael Hall. Will that help?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going off the most worthwhile tangent here...

If you know how to work a girl properly physically, she will not be able to resist some downstairs action for too long, unless she's asexual or has an amount of discipline that would make the Virgin Mary look like Paris Hilton.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
Where'd you get your skills besides Max Persuasion, BAC?

I have an NLP book called "Communication Magic", by L. Michael Hall. Will that help?
i've never read anything regarding NLP, per se, but I do have an understanding of how it works..... you just can't talk with some canned lines. (that just sounds corny, and forced, and often slightly out of context) You have to know how to take what your saying spontaneously and word it for maximum effect.

I did buy Cleveland's Max Persuasion program a long time ago, well before i found this site. It was interesting but geared more towards sales people.... The rapport stuff is fascinating, though.

I still have that program somewhere... I should dig it up and give it a once over to see if i can gain any new insights.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian

Hmmm, I consider myself pretty good at persuasion, but I've found Kenrick Cleveland's stuff to be a bit too "heavy" What I mean by that is that it's almost like Ross Jeffries' speed seduction, pretty dense and hard to learn. I have read NLP books on end but I never learned much until I started to study persuasion through perception engineering. I have studied Chris Tomasulo's Accelerated Persuasion (www.acceleratedpersuasion.com) and found it to be the best (and easiest to learn) persuasion course available.

I can almost see how you did it, but I think that it would take a while to learn to persuade through NLP. In fact it cannot be done without training. I have found far better and easier stuff, but I would appreciate if you gave me the gist of your conversation with her.

If you want a good book to learn how to persuade through telling stories read "The Story Factor" by Annette Simmons http://tinyurl.com/7pclt (no it's not an affiliate link)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked me if i sleep around.

I said that i enjoy the company of a women, be it for long or short term and just because I'm single doesn't mean i should be denied the pleasure of sharing a special moment with someone because we've been brainwashed to think it is wrong.

I told her that I'm not a player, but I am human, and that as human's we have certain needs, and we shouldn't abstain from taking care of those needs just for fear of being dubbed sluts.

This is just a brief synopsis of how it went, but this was a conversation that lasted a good 1/2hr. I did keep my tone very deep and smooth.... just to relax her.

It wasn't a real nlp thing where i dropped anchors and key lines to get her all heated up. I just sorta swayed her to follow her instincts. I never asked to do it, she made up her mind that it was a good idea. It wasn't a real subconcious thing... rather a temporary shift in her belief system. That's alot easier then trying to say all these weird NLP lines that, for me, don't come naturally.

anyways, I don't over analyze these things.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very cool. No complicated language patterns or hypnosis (though it can be argued as to whether or not it was hypnosis, but I don't want to get into that)

Persuasion is one of my favorite topics. Especially the role that perception plays in persuasion. Since persuasion is about leverage, the best leverage you can get is a perception about yourself or what you do. How you create the perception doesn't really matter, you did it with some carefuly selected words, but it can be done in many ways.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my CL ad:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/w4m/104164522.html.

I get a few haters, usually from guys that I reject, who say that I look like a clown :crackup: I make fun of myself too and agree with them, but it was an old pic taken when I was 20. I look the same with the exception of excessive make-up. The most recent one is of me in the pink outfit.