Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most pathetic attempt at kinesthetics

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once sat down in a train station waiting room and my one-itis was next to me, and this was about three years ago now, so you're looking at an Insecure Nick here.

I *really* liked her, and wanted to make some sort of move, so I pretended to yawn, raised my arms and moved my right arm to go behind her neck.

She stood up, and walked away to my good friend. They've been going out for three years now! :D

Come on! We've all done it...

Let's hear them.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
I once sat down in a train station waiting room and my one-itis was next to me, and this was about three years ago now, so you're looking at an Insecure Nick here.

I *really* liked her, and wanted to make some sort of move, so I pretended to yawn, raised my arms and moved my right arm to go behind her neck.

She stood up, and walked away to my good friend. They've been going out for three years now! :D

Come on! We've all done it...

Let's hear them.
Oh my, i really can't think of a pathetic attempt at kino. Probably because i only started doing kino after finding this site. And after that I was already confident enough and knew enough not to have any kino seem pathetic.

Here's one that comes the closest.

We were sitting next to each other and she put the wrists on display and i asked her if the fact that its winter affects the skin on her arms like it does on her sensitive face. In the middle of asking that i touched with my pointer finger on the wrists and traced it down her arm. The pathetic part? I didn't remove it when i finished drawing a line with the finger. I just left it like some damn maniac there for a whole 30 seconds. It felt so ackward. She was looking at me like i was a maniac and I was looking at her with a DJ confident smile.

Thing is the kino attempt in itself was pathetic but the outcome wasn't. She went mad about me after that.

I guess it has to do with the confidence. If its high enough no matter how pathetic a kino attempt is it will work in your favor.

MisterNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to comfort this girl I had a crush on by punching her softly in the arm...you know like...'hey cheer up all is not lost' This was a genuine gesture of affection but I don't think it did much to make her feel better. Actually I think it annoyed her and was a poor way of going about it. She seemed very vulnerable and I really adored her so I really wanted to make some sort of contact with her. In hindsight, maybe a squeeze on the shoulder would have worked better. Ah well, live and learn. I'm going to try more touching and see how it goes. I'll probably have some more funny awkward kino moments in the future so stay tuned.....:)

Jambix

Reaction score
I pulled this off at a toga party back in my college years. I told this girl to slap my face, twice. First for my thinking dirty thoughts about her, and the other reason she will find out soon enough. She became curious enough to playfully slapped me, so I grabbed her ass. I don't know if that fits in on this topic...:confused:

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Half a year ago in the pre-Juan stage, I was about to leave, and I wanted to put in some kino. Of course, I chickened out and instead of going for a smack on the lips, my lips landed on her hand. You can imagine how stupid I felt.

distraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a few that were either ill timed or not appreciated.

One time I went to a laser show with some friends and this one chick I hadn't met before seemed all into me. She wouldn't go five mintues without touching me from the parking lot where we all met up, walking there, waiting in line. We get in and get seated beside each other and when the lights went down she put her leg up over my knee. I figure she's into me so I put my hand on her knee and she leans in and whispers in my ear "distraction?, noooooooo." I was like WTF. She turned out to be a super flake/sunshine chick. figures.

I struck up a conversation with some girl at a concert before the band came on. Things were going super smooth until we get out onto the floor and were groovin' to the band. Its packed in tight and I'm standing right beside her and I put my hand on her lower back and she turned and started shaking her head at me and took about two steps forward to avoid my touch.

I was out on a date with a girl and were walking back to the car and I gave her a playfull shove to knock her off stride after she said something smart to me. She giggled, and regained her stride and I put my arm around her and she turned out of my arm and stopped for a second and shouted "All right, keep your f****** hands to yourself" in the middle of a crowded sidewalk. That wound up being our last date. She was a complete b****.

Pathetic attempts or bad results its your call.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distraction - yeah she gave you all the signs and you went for the kill. She went psycho. So - she's a psycho.

I reckon those weren't bad attempts, just the wrong chick. Forget about 'em.

Jean Paul

Don Juan
Reaction score
distraction

Hey distraction,

I had a girl like that once. Turned out later she was raped by her former bf. Don't judge when you don't know, man.

Just my humble opinion,

JP

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't think of any bad kino attempts, I used to always be too scared to try them back in the day. But I got some funny kino attempts at night clubs that my AFC friends used to pull off. First of all, they would be have to be pretty drunk to even have fun or even chat with a girl, they would do the dumbest things. I'm talking like walk right behind a girl, and act like they tripped and grind up right behind her and say "My bad" and try to mack from there, I had a friend who did this like three times in a row to three different girls. Other times there would be some girls hanging over rail, than one of my friends would walk by like he is passing through and than stick his elbow out like it was by accident just to tap their azz. That same friend who used that tripping move used to always walk up to a girl who had big titty's and ask if they were real, if she said yes, he would say "I don't believe you, let me suck on one of them and see."

They always did this to fine girls, majority of times those girls would either laugh at them or get flirty. What always tripped me out was that when they were drunk and they got numbers they were to scared to call those girls back the next day, sometimes they wouldn't. Anyhow, I don't if this counts or not, just thought I would share.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* bump *

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheerleaders for FSU were hosting a party at a local club one night. There were so many HBs there, it was like a dream come true. The female:male ratio was 2:1 or better.

Anyway, I made the first mistake of drinking too much. I've learned it's always better to land short of a buzz than to land too far into one.

Then, I made the second mistake of being a wallflower. That was just lame, but I was too intoxicated to be active.

Then, (and here's where the failed kino comes in) a beautiful girl asked ME to dance even after my first two mistakes. Well, not long after we started dancing, I made the IDIOTIC decision to put my hands on her waist and pull her close too soon.

Of course she freaked out and moved on. *groan* I went home soon after and seriously contemplated the benefits and drawbacks of alcohol. :)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
OK, this was about a year ago in class before i found this site.

I was sitting next to this girl I like (and still do) really close, and we were kinda rubbing out arms together. I didn't even notice it until i went 'hmm.. why am I feeling so good? :D ' But when i did notice it, you know what i said?

"Are you cold?"
"no, why?"
" ur arm feels cold"
"ohh... *withdraws arm*"

:mad: I still kick myself in the balls for that one. :mad:

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is from a friend of mine.
He is sitting next to the girl he wants to bonk really bad. And he doesnt even have the guts to put an arm around her shoulder. And what does he do? He takes his watch and pust it on his other wrist, so he can put and arm around her shoulder, pretending that he is checking out what time it is.
I'm friggin glad i didn't see if he really did it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

Here's mine, from about March 2002. I had been going to Driver's Ed, and on the last day, I tried to hug a girl I met there goodbye. Well she walked out of the way. Thinking she didn't notice me, I tried it again. She walked out of the way again, and her dad, who had just pulled up, yelled at me and threatened me for a good 5-10 minutes for "trying to touch his daughter".

Needless to say, I never contacted that bitch again.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jambix
I pulled this off at a toga party back in my college years. I told this girl to slap my face, twice. First for my thinking dirty thoughts about her, and the other reason she will find out soon enough. She became curious enough to playfully slapped me, so I grabbed her ass. I don't know if that fits in on this topic...:confused:
thats actually one of the most clever things ive herd

i may use that some time

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
could someone start a new thread about successful kino attempts, too?

The more I read this thread the more I'm afraid of kino.

It seems that kino can only ENHANCE things, but has no independent power to sway a woman (unless she has some interest but is undecided).

If she has no interest, kino cannot help you at all (look at all the failed attempts--they failed not because of silly kino techniques--ok, a few of them were--but most were due to the fact that the girl isn't into you)...

Anyway, hope a new thread about successful kino experiences will be started....

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
could someone start a new thread about successful kino attempts, too?

The more I read this thread the more I'm afraid of kino.

It seems that kino can only ENHANCE things, but has no independent power to sway a woman (unless she has some interest but is undecided).

If she has no interest, kino cannot help you at all (look at all the failed attempts--they failed not because of silly kino techniques--ok, a few of them were--but most were due to the fact that the girl isn't into you)...

Anyway, hope a new thread about successful kino experiences will be started....
KINO IS NEVER UNSUCESSFULL. You have a very defeating way of looking at it. It either gets you the girl or not. In both cases you win. How come? You've succesfully displayed confidence. And that is the number one goal.

I've done some really really pathetic kinos and I looked at them as failures. Than by some miracalous illogical women's rule the girls would be all interested in me once a period passed. Sometimes a few minutes or days, sometimes a few weeks or months.

They can be unsuccesfull in short range (the situation when you do them), but in the long term they're always beneficial. Even if she runs away from you screaming.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the movies with this one girl who had about 60 percent interest. I'd lowered this interest level over the course of an hour-long walk before the movie.

She was sitting as far to the left in her seat as possible (i was sitting to the right of her). I put my arm around her to bring her closer. After 10 minutes she asks me to put my arm back because it hurts her neck.

It almost hurts me to relive this...I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I UNCLASPED one of her hands from the other, and held it. Her face went white and her eyes were wide with terror! What a horrible, bad move! She did not call me again, I don't blame her.

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, i think that my worst kino was three years ago, with a girl that i barely saw in college. She was reading something in a warning board and i poked her in the arm. I received a nice smile back and we started talking. Sundelly, from nothing, i hold her hands and started rubbing it with my fingers, always talking to her and with a big smile in my face... :eek:

I don't know what the heck went right, because she became my girlfriend until today! :D

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walked up behind a check sitting at a computer (in my uni days) and tickled her under under the arms.. had the reverse effect and she got pissed.

i didn't care.. i just felt like a stir at the time hehe.