"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

most of you on this website said in the past that I am mad because I study and ask ab

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
hello gentlemen,

most of you on this website said in the past that I am mad because I study and ask about many different systems for getting laid, now I finally made it I developed a formula to get any lady I want....

I tested it yesterday night at a bar , it works wonders, for all of you who stay here and never test the principles!!!! you are ****!!!!

I made it, I am great here look at this picture my friend took of me and my latest conquest, she is asleep right now on my bed, and I am typing this.

look at my photo.... ain't I ugly? ain't she pretty? how the hell are we together?!!! ..... I found the secret!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/vellaian/01.jpg

are you green with envy?!!!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
First of all, you're not that ugly, and she's no trophy wife. ALthough she is attractive.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
look at my photo.... ain't I ugly? ain't she pretty?
I completely second Wiseman44. You're no ogre but you're no Calvin Klein Model either. That chick is cute but not dropdead gorgeous.

Good to see this site is giving you more putang to hit. You're better then most guys on here by actually going out their and applying yourself.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I think he's pretty ugly :D I might have to check out the man's guides or whatever.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
gabrielshear

Hey Grab good job, I can see why you'r proud of her. Why don't you share your method with us so we can all benifit, fvck those people who like to make fun of others, join the winners circle. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
First of all you aren't anything special, anybody with common sense will try to read as much as possible on certain topic of interest - in this case seduction.... agree with some of the stuff, disagree with other and then incorporate the best parts into his game.

And why the fck are you bragging only after you got the chick? I guess she's validating you, before you were in your little hole and now that you have HB8.5 sleeping in your bed you're da pimp?! Women come and go, what's your identity going to be like when she leaves?
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
green with envy?? I severly doubt that. Regardless..why post a picture? Do you need validation from this site? I'm thinking more than HALF the guys on here will say that she's not even in the Minor Leagues when it comes to the league of hot women.

I'm not going to comment on her looks or your's because looks, as well as success, is subjective. Everyone has a different level of success. If this is your success, congrats, but...I wouldnt be bragging and assuming guys here are going to be pedistalling you.

Pictures are also subjective..I've dated girls and have social proof gfs that do car modelling at various import car shows...there are tons of guys taking pictures standing next to them (because that is the girls job), the guy posting the picture on some website, then going on and on how this import model is their new gf.

Looking at her body language..I'd personally say that this picture looks suspect.

Regardless..if this is your gf...congrats on your success. Bragging about it?? I'd chill on the bragging...its pretty sad to see fellas that depend on women to validate themselves.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by gabrielshear
hello gentlemen,

most of you on this website said in the past that I am mad because I study and ask about many different systems for getting laid, now I finally made it I developed a formula to get any lady I want....

I tested it yesterday night at a bar , it works wonders, for all of you who stay here and never test the principles!!!! you are ****!!!!

I made it, I am great here look at this picture my friend took of me and my latest conquest, she is asleep right now on my bed, and I am typing this.

look at my photo.... ain't I ugly? ain't she pretty? how the hell are we together?!!! ..... I found the secret!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/vellaian/01.jpg

are you green with envy?!!!!!
No, not envious at all. That'd be petty. But glad you found something that works for you. :)

She is cute.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
1.) Why are you wearing a hat in a club to pickup women?

2.) Tuck in your undershirt. It extends further than your top shirt.

3. That picture is shady! Who the he|| brings a camera to a club and takes pictures with it? It would be cumbersome to walk around with even if you stuck it in your pocket.
 
Top