Most of YOU "guys" are pathetic and not real men!

Reaction score
No, I am not trying to insult anyone. However, I must point out what I have noticed from reading on this forum. None of you are real men. The exceptions would be people such as Latinoman, Shezz, Donjuanforever, Player_Supreme, and whoever else actually acts like they have balls (balls in the real world, not balls on sosuave).

Let me explain what I mean.

All of you that post complaining and asking the following things or anything related to these things are total wimps, p$ssies, wanna be men, and hell, your all almost chicks:

“when do I call?/what do I say when I call?”
“whats the best way to cold approach?”
“analyze the following AIM/phone conversation for me”
“women suck”
“help me understand why did she do this????”
And on and on and on and on

IS THIS FOR REAL??? You all do know that it’s the CHICK’s job to overanalyze everything, to worry if the man likes her, to talk to her girlfriends about techniques and how she should act. THIS IS WHAT GIRLS DO. GIRLS WONDER “GEE, WHY HAS HE NOT CALLED ME YET??” It is not the man’s job to worry about such utter bullshyt as “why has she not called me back yet??” That is an extremely FEMININE thing to be so worried about.

So you call a girl, left a message, and she did not return your call?? OK BIG DEAL. Instead of worrying like a chick would, how bout you do exactly what the hell you want to do, because you ARE the man, and it’s your duty assigned by nature to DOMINATE, and CONTROL. If you thought a girl liked you and she did not call back, you goddamn call her again and see whats up! What the hell are you afraid of?? Are you afraid of “confrontation??” My guess is, if you are afraid of a little confrontation from a little chick, then you have ZERO balls and most likely have boobs growing.

Okay, that was one example. Here is some more food for thought for those of you who I do not consider men.

WHAT ARE YOU SO GODDAMN AFRAID OF???? Women are beautiful creatures, their nature is innocent and they are very sweet beings, you just need to bring out the niceness and kindness of any chick. They are all tiny. They are on average 5’3, 110 lbs, and there YOU are, a p$ssy of a man, standing 6’0, 180lbs, you see this kind creature walk right by you. You want to talk to her, get to know her, fvck her, marry her, WHATEVER. And what do you, big bad p$ssy of a man do?? You stare, and cry about it to other men.

Hi, once again, let me re-iterrate. THIS IS WHAT CHICKS DO. A chick would see a hot guy at the mall, he would walk by her and not be interested enough to talk to her. She would then go discuss it with her little girlfriends saying OMG OMG HES SO HOT, I WISH HE TALKED TO ME. And it is a shame to see YOU “men” doing the shyt that all the chicks do.

Fear of rejection???? How bout fear of DEATH, fear of ILLNESS, fear of losing your loved ones. What kind of man fears anything that has to do with your #1 source of sexual pleasure??

Girls/chicks/women, they are all there for your pleasure. Whether its to have some laughs, fvck their brains out and bust a nut inside them that feels just SO RIDICULOUSLY GOOD, whether it’s a relationship that touches your soul, or whether its anything else, the whole point is:

WOMEN ARE NOT THE ENEMY. THE ENEMY IS THAT YOU MEN ARE FEMININE. NO REAL MAN WILL THINK OR WORRY ABOUT DATING/GIRL PROBLEMS. JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND STOP CARING AND OVERANALYZING EVERYTHING LIKE A GODDAMN CHICK.

You read all of the above?? I hope you did, because that was all THE REALEST THING, and no one can argue with it.

Most of you are chicks, not men. Prove me wrong.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
No, I am not trying to insult anyone. However, I must point out what I have noticed from reading on this forum. None of you are real men. The exceptions would be people such as Latinoman, Shezz, Donjuanforever, Player_Supreme, and whoever else actually acts like they have balls (balls in the real world, not balls on sosuave).

All of you that post complaining and asking the following things or anything related to these things are total wimps, p$ssies, wanna be men, and hell, your all almost chicks:

“women suck”

IS THIS FOR REAL??? You all do know that it’s the CHICK’s job to overanalyze everything, to worry if the man likes her, to talk to her girlfriends about techniques and how she should act. THIS IS WHAT GIRLS DO. GIRLS WONDER “GEE, WHY HAS HE NOT CALLED ME YET??” It is not the man’s job to worry about such utter bullshyt as “why has she not called me back yet??” That is an extremely FEMININE thing to be so worried about.

So you call a girl, left a message, and she did not return your call?? OK BIG DEAL. Instead of worrying like a chick would, how bout you do exactly what the hell you want to do, because you ARE the man, and it’s your duty assigned by nature to DOMINATE, and CONTROL. If you thought a girl liked you and she did not call back, you goddamn call her again and see whats up! What the hell are you afraid of?? Are you afraid of “confrontation??” My guess is, if you are afraid of a little confrontation from a little chick, then you have ZERO balls and most likely have boobs growing.

Okay, that was one example. Here is some more food for thought for those of you who I do not consider men.

WHAT ARE YOU SO GODDAMN AFRAID OF???? Women are beautiful creatures, their nature is innocent and they are very sweet beings, you just need to bring out the niceness and kindness of any chick. They are all tiny. They are on average 5’3, 110 lbs, and there YOU are, a p$ssy of a man, standing 6’0, 180lbs, you see this kind creature walk right by you. You want to talk to her, get to know her, fvck her, marry her, WHATEVER. And what do you, big bad p$ssy of a man do?? You stare, and cry about it to other men.

Hi, once again, let me re-iterrate. THIS IS WHAT CHICKS DO. A chick would see a hot guy at the mall, he would walk by her and not be interested enough to talk to her. She would then go discuss it with her little girlfriends saying OMG OMG HES SO HOT, I WISH HE TALKED TO ME. And it is a shame to see YOU “men” doing the shyt that all the chicks do.

Fear of rejection???? How bout fear of DEATH, fear of ILLNESS, fear of losing your loved ones. What kind of man fears anything that has to do with your #1 source of sexual pleasure??

Girls/chicks/women, they are all there for your pleasure. Whether its to have some laughs, fvck their brains out and bust a nut inside them that feels just SO RIDICULOUSLY GOOD, whether it’s a relationship that touches your soul, or whether its anything else, the whole point is:

WOMEN ARE NOT THE ENEMY. THE ENEMY IS THAT YOU MEN ARE FEMININE. NO REAL MAN WILL THINK OR WORRY ABOUT DATING/GIRL PROBLEMS. JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND STOP CARING AND OVERANALYZING EVERYTHING LIKE A GODDAMN CHICK.

You read all of the above?? I hope you did, because that was all THE REALEST THING, and no one can argue with it.

I thought about this too... How many people outside of this scene do play games just like that. Besides, if a girl knows the game then she knows a guy will call 2-3 days later and will not be surprised, right?

I also think that sometimes when girls make excuses, then they are there for a reason.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so let's say I am a ***** by definition of your post.

The Realest Thing, how did you get YOU get over these obstacles, or were you just born perfect?

I don't mean this to sound offensive, I am really curious because I take this post of yours to heart. I do a lot of those overanalytical things.

Reaction score
Attraction - I was not born perfect. In fact I was out of shape and ugly through my teenage years. I was not a man, I was like a chick. The way I got over these "obstacles" was by really taking alot of time to think and analyze the fact that THERE IS NO REASON TO NEED TO ANALYZE ANYTHING. It is a chick thing, not a man thing to do. Also, the more girls I talked to, dated, and had sex with, the more and more I realized what I said in my original post. So, experience is the way to get over the obstacle, combined with some rational thinking.

Reaction score
Babnik said:
I thought about this too... How many people outside of this scene do play games just like that. Besides, if a girl knows the game then she knows a guy will call 2-3 days later and will not be surprised, right?

I also think that sometimes when girls make excuses, then they are there for a reason.

overanalyzing is one of the biggest things that men should not be doing because its always the women who worry about this sh1t

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
No, I am not trying to insult anyone. However, I must point out what I have noticed from reading on this forum. None of you are real men. The exceptions would be people such as Latinoman, Shezz, Donjuanforever, Player_Supreme.
Do you know me? No?

Well f.uck off and keep your d.amn negativity to yourself, it really doesn't help.

cheers

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a forum. take whatever advice that is sound and legit to you. sure there's crappy posts polluting sosuave, not everybody and myself were born dj's. but guess what. i have been with the same beauty queen for the last 5 years and this chick is addicted to me like crack. guess where the advice i learned and APPLIED came from.....yep. the dj forum.

did this site make me a man. nope. did this site wake up a part of me that was laying dormant for years when i couldn't figure out how to attract and keep a woman. yep.

i like the advice giving on here. i real dj can tell what is crap advice and what is truly golden.

rock on baby

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:

“women suck”

get a real life, you "real man".

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post.

A guy gets on his computer and tells a bunch of people he will never have to face that they are not real men.

Nice...

Let me bust your bubble here please!

At some point thousands of years ago a very interesting thing happened to our ancestors... it wasn't an instantaneous thing, it was a gradual development.

We developed complex language skills to communicate. Our brains expanded to analyse. We made a leap forward and became a mental creature.

This kind of made us more POWERFUL than other animals. We had the ability to figure stuff out. We had the ability to learn off those who liked us and teach those we cared for. We came to domainate and control the world by utilising the things you have just said are unmanly.

The MEN that survived were the ones who worked together, who communicated, who figured out how **** worked.

Soon the situation came about that when MEN clashed it was the ones who had tactics, strategy, leadership, technology, communication, the ability to analyse their enemies that prevailed.

So I'm glad you got it all figured out. Good for you.

But with all due respect, please understand that there are some cool young guys here ( a lot of them, I imagine, without any good male role models in their life) going through tough times, trying to figure important things out. There are people who are trying to maintain relationships which are incredibly important to them and there are people here trying to figure out the most effective ways to be successful in life, as a real man should.

JJ

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:

“women suck”

sorry but ur not a real man. real men arent afraid to admit that they r confused and ask for help. that's wat this forum is for u know. keep ur troll posts to urself.:nono:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I love the power of camaraderie; not in commiseration but the sharing of knowledge and personal growth.

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realest Thing is right to an extent.

when you can eliminate your anxieties about women...worry about things that truly are much more pressing and significant than getting a *******...your problems with women may not necessarily go away.

but they become irrelevant.

believe it or not..techniques are only techniques...

it seems that people can't grasp the fact that all of these systems that are being developed are doing nothing but forming an impenetrable facade...which is terrible, because the game of attraction is a free-for-all.

i don't give a damn what any of these threads try to prove...attraction is different for every single person on earth.

if it wasn't, then why are fat, ugly, whipped, ball-less men getting regular sex?

why are supermodel men with "skills" and charm getting none?

walking by women in the mall...you could be the sexiest, most confident man in the world..but still get no eye contact, or no glances...simply because women have other things on their mind than meeting men.

that's the point.

we allow ourselves to end up feeling crappy about those who we feel have rejected us when the reality is that they simply don't care...you could be brad pitt...but at that moment, it's not interesting to them, because all they want to do is think about their failing job, or sick grandmother..or even..how beautiful it is outside.

don't get offended by his comments..i, for one, believe in their validity...and if we vanquish our petty worries about being everything to everyone, we will, in turn, accomplish more, live more, laugh more, and, i'd be willing to bet...ATTRACT more.

who cares what women think? are we really going to allow ourselves to be told how to be and what to be, because a fickle woman likes it enough to kiss us once?

start being real men, and the real women will begin to make their way out of the gravel of mediocrity.

Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:

“women suck”

great motivational thread - every recovering pvssy needs to read this!

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can barely write legible English, yet you come here and write the most generic advice - further cluttering this forum with substandard threads.
Seriously, are we breeding robotic clones here?

There was nothing, nothing new to what you said.
It is like you put a few advice threads into a shotgun and aimed it at this thread under the category 'unique advice'.
Posts like yours could come from a cereal box.

For gods sake, just because you've read a little on the internet it doesn't mean you are qualified to advise.
Think for yourself.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post by the OP though he doesn't explain an important aspect that is, don't overanalyse and redirect your energy towards more worthwhile and productive endeavors. Accension you should check the date of the post and status of the OP before parading your negativity. Fyi your post is regurgitated info to me i've read many similar posts on other forums even this one but that the situation is completely different. Your last paragraph applies to you too, so give some constructive info for a change.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people need a way to express their problems and letting people know helps get it off your chest, but then again there are too many threads that go

What should i do?
Did i do this right?
Was it me or her? (those are indeed lame scenarious answered a million times) but not all

Being a man is not about getting women, but being a dj is

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you dissing people who are trying to improve themselves?

who through no fault of their own are AFC's? but who are honest and observant enougth to put their ego aside and admit they ned to improve...
theres many guys who will never admit they need help from being a AFC (im sure we all know many of these types of guys)...These are not the real men...

sure some people take a LOT longer than others and seen to be much dumber... but theres probably many people who just lurk on here never making a post and who have "got it" fairly quickly....

i think a more positive approach from your OP would have been better

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people are starting off learning the game, they're going to overanalyze every move they make, it's only natural. Being angry at them for no reason is pretty pointless.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
No, I am not trying to insult anyone.
Oh really? so calling everyone on this forum a pvssy doesn't sound insulting to you?

I agree with you that a lot of the questions being asked on this forum are ridiculous. But these guys need guidance. If you don't wanna help them out, then simply ignore the question.

A lot of pple on SoSuave should man the fvck up and stop whinning like little girls about how hard it is to get women. That's a fact. But you won't win them to your cause by insulting them. Instead of bashing pple for what they are doing wrong, why don't you try to show them the light, since you are a such a real MAN?