Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most OBVIOUS COME ONS THAT WERE MISSED

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a thread about this in the archive but nobody goes there and i would like to read some recant ones. So post them plz as i am bored and need some good reading material. Here is my

2) Freshman in college Philosophy class half empty about 20 students.

I am 6"3 close to 6"4
I go in and notice there is this HOT 6"1 girl easy 9/10 (SRS) SLIM, nice tits, Long (PERFECT) legs , Long blonde hair just perfect girl for me. Me being bata i immediately think she is too hot for me and dont even think about approaching her. She sits in my row first seat i sit way in the back.

Classes go by and i befriend some people and talk i guess improving my social status. Most other people just come to class and dont talk. Anyway i notice her looking at me often and playing with her hair. At this point i am pretty much cool with the whole class except her and few other people in the front. Again i think nothing of it... i do notice that she is taller than most other guys and think to my self i have to have advantage here lol. But again i am bata so fluck me.

I start coming early to class and she is always there but i usually put my bookbag in the back and go outside of class to talk w friend until calls starts, so what do you know she starts doing the same thing. 4-5 times in a row we are pretty much outside of classroom alone both talking on the phone together literally starring at each other. O yah she is wearing hot ass clothes , booty shorts, her legs look freaking awesome. I still think its a coincidence and am afraid to talk to her....

Day before finals we have review and i come in the class sit and some guy sat in her seat. She comes in and sits right in front of me. Now she could have sat in the second seat same row, third seat , 4th seat but she sat in the 5th seat in front of me ... all other seats were empty. WTF do i do??? i notice this but continue talking to the guy sitting next to me. After like 10 minutes of her sitting there and me taking to the guy next to me (class just started) she gets up takes her stuff and sits in the second seat same row.. LOL? feelsbad man. whats even worse is like 1 minute after that the professor instructs us to get in the groups of 4 as we will be competing vs other groups so if she waited one minute she would have been in my group. Dont even like thinking about these moments..

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Dont even like thinking about these moments..
So you create an entire THREAD about it? :crazy:

I think it's a big problem for a lot of guys (myself included) to live in the past and have trouble moving on. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to talk about the future than to dwell on the past which cannot be changed?

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
look at the field report threads. You will see the severity of not letting things go by like this. Take this as a learning experience for future situations. The male mind will not think about pain and logic in the long run, but that moment of fear, that scary approach time is all it thinks. So the best way is to think man oh man I'm going to be pissed if I don't say anything. Say something. Tell your mind repeatedly you should go and just go. A simple hey what's up? or a more different line like, "this class is killing me" blah blah. TO make it even more relaxed. Dont break the ice, shatter it. Say something for her to think man this guy is who i need this second. THis should be an awakening point for you.

your issue is that "fear phase" when you see the hot girl. Your brain goes into ultra cpu processing mode and processes all the negativity and it makes you choose to be silent. Well mentally turn off the processing. The method I used to defeat that "fear phase" was to simply dumb myself down. Yup i said it. I dumbed myself down meaning, I didn't process it. I only noticed a girl and thought she was hot and had the mindset of not thinking of the consequence of "no" or "sorry i have a bf" and "this girl is in another league" all those thoughts shouldnt enter your mind. Just go and say something. Believe it or not, that works best for me at least. You will have no regrets then. All youll say is "hmm maybe i should work on this etc." but no regrets like your post.

Good luck and get that game Legendary