Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have so many it's rediculous. It's a combination of not being able to recognize buy signals, having no self esteem and thinking no woman would ever find me attractive to just being plain clueless or not paying attention. I'll start post high school.

Age 18: I was sitting at a table with a friend and a couple of girls at a club. One of the girls called me "cute" and smiled at me. I didn't do anything.

Age 18: I was at a parking lot and this girl comes up and starts talking to me. I did nothing.

Age 18: I was at a house party and this fine sista with braids sits right on top of me on the sofa. I did nothing.

Age 19: I was at a house party and I was dancing and talking to this girl for about an hour. She was attractive, but I never followed up, asked for the digits, nothing.

Age 19: I was friends with this cute Vietnamese girl who I thought was just being nice. I find out from my sister of all people, who was friends with her friend's sister that she had a crush on me the whole time. I did nothing.

Age 19: I used to work at Macy's when it was still called Bullocks. They sent me to a different store to work and this cute Indian girl was flirting with me the whole time, she even grabbed my hand and walked to different parts of the store to show me stuff. I did nothing. There was also a white girl who flirted with me all the time while I was working there but I did nothing.

Age 20: This Korean girl with massive jugs in my calculus class gave me her number without me asking for it. I did nothing.

Age 21: I was at a club and this chick points at me and motions for me to come over. I go over and dance with her for a while but I didn't get her phone number.

Age 22: I was at a club when I see one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on looking right at me and smiling for an extended period of time. She was about 5'10", kind of resembled Vivica A Fox back when she was young and hot with an insane body, a definite HB10. I didn't approach her because she was with 2 guys. Damn.

Age 24: I was at work when this Filipina girl, about an 8 said I was attractive. I did nothing.

There have been other instances, I can't remember them all.

More recently:
I was at the bank and the teller was damn near giddy. She looked up at me and asked me how tall I was. After walking out the bank, I realized she was flirting with me. That was about 8 months ago.

I was at the mall buying clothes when I start talking to the women working there about shirts. She was ringing up my merchandise and I pointed out that I owned a particular shirt that was hanging on the rack. She made some comment like "oh I would like to see you in that shirt" and kind of gave me this sly smirk. I didn't ask for her phone number.

I still miss them occasionally but I'm better at recognizing them now.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you from somewhere. I replied no you don't.

her: my parents are out, got a free house all day.

me: cool

her: what ya upto?

me: gotta go to the gym cya soon :D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this year
I know you from somewhere. I replied no you don't.

this year
her: my parents are out, got a free house all day.

me: cool

her: what ya upto?

me: gotta go to the gym cya soon :D

last year
o yeah and the time I was in a club with this stripper and her sexy friend and I had her friends mobile, so shed have to see me again at the end of the night. I had my hands all over the stripper but didnt verbally flirt and didnt advance. With her friend I gave her phone back at the end of the night and gave her a hug instead of kissing her :(

Dam this is

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 but only one is worth talkin about:
Freshmen year this new girl had just come into our school and she was a 9 at least. I was a real loner and just sat away from everyone during lunch. So one day she comes up to me and sits next to me. We talk a bit and when some of her guys friends come over she does some kino by hiding behind me from them. Then I ended up having a class with her and she would always ask me for help and touch my arm and stuff. Then one day she started rubbing her bare foot against my side when she sat behind me. I never realized she wanted me untill the next year. :(

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was this one girl i had a hugee crush on ...she liked me too but i was too dumb:

She said she had a dream about walking into a room with me naked under the covers of a bed

She told me infront of her girlfriends that i will get a lot of sex when im older

She consistently complimented me about my body.

She told me i was hot.

She invited me to a dance

When her friend asked her if she would hook up with me, she smiled...that friend came back and told me and i didnt do anything... WOW IM A DUMBASS!!! YEAH U ALL COME AND LAUGH AT ME...I NEED AS MUCH MOTIVATION AS POSSILE!!! hehehe

this was a few months ago....right now im reading so much and when summer starts....actual spring training practice begins ;)

Reaction score
HER: "I really really want to fukk you...badly!"

ME: "Can you pass the Cheetos?"

Man I am still kicking myself over this one.

:rolleyes:

This is definitely the lamest thread I ever read!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm..does this count?

As a 15 year old freshman I went on the school-Canada trip to simply get away, meet some older guys[i was one of 3 freshman from my school who attended], party my ass off and get drunk beyond belief.
The 2nd and last night I am there, I ended up in a seniors room with my Junior friend who took em under hsi wing.
In the midst of me taking shots with them and passing out for 5 minutes in the middle of a conversation I remember being asked a few questions:
Junior Friend: So you ever gotten head man?
Me: Nah man...
Junior: So which fo you ladies wnats to give this kid head for the 1st time?
Ashleigh, hott-as-**** senior: I will![smiling giantly]
Junior: There you go man. have fun.
(It was a more elaborate conversation that went on for mintues, but I remember very little of it)
I then proceeded to passout shortly afterwards, and when I wokeup minutes later I forgot. DAMMIT!
I didn't remember it until the following morning when I awoke on my bedroom floor wrappe din a jacket.
Sucked...
That was liek 5 months ago, I still wish I coulda gotten that head. so hott!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm a girl and this is really embarassing. . . I'm a brunette but I DO have some blonde moments sometimes. . .

Alright my grandmother had just died and I was really sad about the whole thing and I was just so upset. One of my good guy friends wrote me a note and was saying how he lost both his parents and how my grandma is better now and all this stuff. At the end of the note he said "P.S. Maybe we could hang out at the mall or go see a movie sometime."

I read this note a few days ago and I was like omg I am a blonde. . .

However, this guy tried to ask me out in a letter while I was vulnerable. . .:confused:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at my cousin's graduation party and she had a lot of her hot friends there. Anyways one of them came up to me and said, "Hey are you Bobby from such and such elementary school?". I didnt even notice this girl and she knew who I was from over 10 years ago. So yea I was pretty mad about that one.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was around 17. I was at nigth school with some hot (8.5) chick i've know for a couple of weeks. We leave in the middle of class and go outside.

So we're outside talkin about bullsh!t and she walks up inches from me, and says "you know, i've never kissed i guy my age before."

me being the clueless chump i was, i do nothing and swich the story. I think she jus gave up on me after that.

loll.. man..i was ssoo fvcking stupid back then..

Reaction score
This is really sad. This was like 4 months ago, before I read anything in this website.

Now this is just stupid of me, please don't flame me. :(

I had a school project with 4 people. 2 guys, me, and this smart girl HB7.5

The HB7.5 told the other 2 guys to stay at home, she could handle doing the project by herself, all she needed was me to keep her company...

So.. I was like, "Oh, ok.. I'll have my ride ready by 10:30am we meet outside school."

She agrees.

We go to the location where we ae to interview a person for the proj..

Oh, and some details.. My parents are strict, so I go around with a bodyguard and a chauffer.

So anyway, and the backseat.. me and this girl were talking, "blah blah"..

I knew she had a b/f but she kept denying she did.

She moved closer and closer until her ass was touching my hands.

I really woulda made a move if it was'nt for the 2 people in the front seat.. lol so yea.. i don't know if I did wrong, but I'm sorta regretting I did not make a move on her.

Oh, and I forgot, she even invited me to the movies and bought me coffee and will pay for it. But I declined since she had a b/f..

And now her b/f has hate on me, just because her g/f likes me. Crazy...

The_SideShow

Reaction score
lol

OK, here's mine... from the past two weeks...

1) Girl tries to grind with me at club, but her friend comes and innocently blocks the thing. The next day the same girl says "I should come over tonight and look at your pictures from your school trip." Me, "I've gotta study, I don't wanna fall behind."

Just typing that makes me cringe. Although I am the only person in the class not falling behind. :)

2) Girl says that she likes playing the same sport I do, and that we should play some time... Have yet to follow up on that one.

3) Standing in elevator chatting with girl and finally I ask "have we met before?" cuz she's acting really familiar. She was upset, and went from being overtly friendly to storming out at her floor. Honestly didn't remember.

AND NOW MY ALL TIME AFC MISSED COME ON, FROM MY PRE SOSUAVE DAYS (although evidently i'm still making duh mistakes)

1) My girlfriend of 11 months at the time is being super horny at the beach. We had never screwed. She has been sending me songs about sex for about a month, and at the beach flat out says "I'm horny as hell. What do you think?" Me, thinking that girls somehow don't want sex brought up at all cuz it'll be "pressuring" says...

brace yourself

"I don't think we're emotionally ready."

stop laughing

(oh, and she dumped me shortly after)

2) Another big one.. This girl was a bombshell ten. When we first hooked up she was sober and I was drunk. A week later she says she wants to come over. I say... somehow (bang head bang head) that I am going to go to a party instead (where my intention was to hook up randomly)... I still don't quite understand my logic or what I was thinking.

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol

Originally posted by The_SideShow
OK, here's mine... from the past two weeks...

1) Girl tries to grind with me at club, but her friend comes and innocently blocks the thing. The next day the same girl says "I should come over tonight and look at your pictures from your school trip." Me, "I've gotta study, I don't wanna fall behind."

Just typing that makes me cringe. Although I am the only person in the class not falling behind. :)

2) Girl says that she likes playing the same sport I do, and that we should play some time... Have yet to follow up on that one.

3) Standing in elevator chatting with girl and finally I ask "have we met before?" cuz she's acting really familiar. She was upset, and went from being overtly friendly to storming out at her floor. Honestly didn't remember.

AND NOW MY ALL TIME AFC MISSED COME ON, FROM MY PRE SOSUAVE DAYS (although evidently i'm still making duh mistakes)

1) My girlfriend of 11 months at the time is being super horny at the beach. We had never screwed. She has been sending me songs about sex for about a month, and at the beach flat out says "I'm horny as hell. What do you think?" Me, thinking that girls somehow don't want sex brought up at all cuz it'll be "pressuring" says...

brace yourself

"I don't think we're emotionally ready."

stop laughing

(oh, and she dumped me shortly after)

2) Another big one.. This girl was a bombshell ten. When we first hooked up she was sober and I was drunk. A week later she says she wants to come over. I say... somehow (bang head bang head) that I am going to go to a party instead (where my intention was to hook up randomly)... I still don't quite understand my logic or what I was thinking.
You actually said that to your GF omy ROFL:eek:

jiro77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found these stories funny as hell, but helpful. You have to be ready to react to this type of sh-t!! Anyways here is my story, not as blatent as some of the others, but this happened a while ago...

My friend usually has parties over at his house. A couple of times I've been over there I've noticed this blonde chick. I'd say she's a HB7.5. Doable, but I wouldn't want to have any type of meaningful relationship with her. I've gave some eye contact here and there before, but never really tried to hit on her. One night I was over at my friends house and she showed up. During the night everyone was hanging out playing cards, and drinking. I was standing in between the card table and the wall blocking any space to get over to the other side of the table. She was wanting to get around me so she grabs my ass to get me to move. So, I just slid a little ways over so she could sneak by and acted like nothing happened. An hour later, I was just chillin' by the pool table and she walks over and asks if I have a cigarette lighter. I just said "no, I don't". That is where it ended and she walked away. My friend ended up moving, and I haven't seen her since. I thought about this later, kicking myself. A definate missed opportunity....

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cryin in your beer

This thread is a good one, BUMP, but we all must remember that the True DJ doesn't cry in his Martini, because lets face it, do u ever see the man James Bond Cry? NO! except for when Q died but he never cries over losin girls and opertunities to shag, he just keeps going. basically BUMP!!!

frydai

Reaction score
doh!

I totally like this thread, here's one.

I was 19 working at a 7-Eleven, this girl(about an 8, prolly acouple of years younger) who comes in about once a day. Onetime she was there with a couple of friends and we kinda "connect" (vague memory) and when saying goodbye(usually say that to all customers) it was in that special way. I at this time realize something was going on. Anyway she comes back(she's never come by at that hour,even less a second time a day before) shortly before closing time(at about 11 pm) when there is nobody there, and buys a soda or something. Me being all nervous not able say **** just continues with what ever I was doing totally ignoring her, she hangs around for awhile then leaves. Needless to say, I never saw her again.

/Sam da man, NOT
----
"Anything man can conceive and belive he will achive" - Og Mandino

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was like 7 or 8 years old and a cousin of mine (she was really hot at that time) kissed me.... I didn't know what to do....so I went to my mom and told her about it.....

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
EWWW

Are u from virginia or something? granted u were 7 but still it's ur cousin!! even if she is hot. that's disturbing. thats family politeness in my family. but i guess thats my family. un less it's like ur 5th cousin or somthing but still.

Consider the words of Jeff Foxworthy...
You might be a redneck if..
you go to a family reunion to pic up chicks
or
your family tree never forks...

nuff said
DSRTDW5

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said, "you're gonna make a girl lucky someday." I said, "yea, thanks."
Are you sure that's a come-on? Maybe she was just commenting on what a great guy you were....and that sometime you would make a girl lucky. Doesnt necessarily imply interest....but what do I know.

k im such an idiot (but i was also pretty trashed) i was sitting on this girls lap and she asked if i wanted an ice cube, i looked at her and said sure. then she stuck out her tongue and the ice cube was on it. aaaannnddd whhhattt ddiiidd iiii dooo,

i picked it up with my fingers.
That is definitely a come-on....but how would you react to that? Like...just kiss her right there? Some of these come-ons are just so explicit that it's hard to say something back....the only thing I can think of is speaking with actions instead of words.

A lot of the come-ons I wouldn't know what to say back, even after thinking about it for a few seconds. Any help to someone who doesnt know how to react to these obvious moves made by women?

tntiger

Reaction score
Just go for it, kiss her, one-up her, you got balls so just do it. You're onto something, speak with actions and not words. And maybe do both, but say one thing, do the opposite as you say it... it works.

Most obvious come-on I missed, was when I was about 13 and these two fine chicks came to me while I was waiting for the bus and asked if I wanted some company. All I wanted was to go home because I was waiting for the bus since I wasn't feeling good (teacher sent me home), so I just said "no thanks" and that's it...