Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...
Picture me, 16 years old, Some random chick (respectable 8.0) coming up to me, big smiles etc., asking me how i am today and do i wanna meet up some time...

Picture me looking back at her puzzled, replying "Errr...Do i know you...?"

Even worse, it turns out i DID know her! i just didn't recognise her.-she never asked again!

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't going to share this but..

Ok so this last summer... Me and this pretty damn hot girl had been hanging out for a couple weeks and she lived in the next town like 25 minutes away. Her car broke down and I usually ended up giving her a ride to work and back to my town to hang out (yea i was an AFC..). Anyways, I play it cool and she admits that she likes me and I of course get freaked out and don't know what to do. I confess I like her too and blah, blah..

So she tells me of all her bad relationships in the past and how she has never had a good bf and no one ever gets her flowers. So naturally I go to pick her up the next day I have flowers for her.. I know, I know. So one night after I drop her off at her house she invites me in and we start messing around a little and I had pretty much zero experience before this but am trying to act natural.. I try to "go for IT" and she tells me she's not ready for sex.. damn so close.

So the next weeks that ensue I go around buying her gifts and doing typical (extreme) nice guy stuff.

and SOMEHOW I get another chance. We are messing around again and she tells me "You know, I've been thinking.. you know how I said I didn't want sex.. well I've changed my mind."

AND I SAY in all my niceguyis patheticus, "You know I've been thinking about it too, and I think we should wait a little longer.."

Her reply, "No one's ever turned me down before.. ..well, I got to get to sleep now. I work early tommorow"

I quickly fled the scene.

The next day her car magically fixed itself and she made it clear that I was just "too nice of a guy for her"..

and well, that really sucked

.Drow

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine aren't nearly as pathetic as some of your stories but I'll give them anyway.

I was in an assignment group with a pretty Vietnamese-French chick (what a great combination!). She was really keen on me compared to the other guys in the group but I had no idea, even though when she first entered the room she asked if the seat next to me was taken before she sat.

So anyway, we go to sit around a computer to start working but there are only three chairs. She walks in the room last so I ask if she would like the seat (probably AFC) and she says no. So rather than insisting I let it slide and remained on the chair. So then she crouches on the floor right beside me and aks for me to pass her the assignment sheet. Then she leans the sheet on my thigh while reading it. Part of her hand is resting on my leg and her head is not too far away from my package, but I didn't take the hint. This was right in front of two other guys BTW so it was as forward as could be in that situation.

Later on we had a group meeting outside the lecture theater. The other guys came and then went after 10 minutes, but I stayed because I was waiting for friendsin the lecture. She was still sitting there so I wrongly assumed she had a class there next. We talked for a while (interesting stuff, she was smiling, laughing and touched my arm twice) then my friends came out and one of them complimented my shirt (freaky) and then left before I could get up. We talked a bit more but then it dragged on so we both got up and left after a while. She must have been so damn annoyed and my loserish behavior.

Another time I was waiting in line for on-the-spot 2 minute job interview when the chick behind me starting chatting and taking a HUGE interest in my upcoming holiday and other stuff I mentioned. If I waited around after my interview i could easily have gotten somewhere, but the guy rejected me because I had no retail experience so I left all pissed off.

This isn't really the same but anyway: I semi-regularly go to hospital for a simple procedure for a chronic disease where I'm put under general anasthetic. Nearly everytime I wake up the same friendly nurse is looking over me with a big smile on her face. She ALWAYS compliments me with stuff like "You have perfect teeth" and "You're one of my favourite patients" (It's a children's hospital - I'm 19 she's early 20s). So even though I'm totally stoned from the anasthetic, am slurring words and can barely see, I'm somehow able to carry on a stimulating (possibly flirty?) conversation with her. It would be interesting to chat to her when sober/not stoned to see if I actually have a chance!! weird...

D

Davidjohn

Hotties making obvious passes I've missed?

Those of you who know me knoe I'm a police officer from England, and as such work 'unsociable' shifts and am restricted to what i wear while on duty..

Long story short: End of a (13 hour) night-shift

Hottie on my team ('bout an 8 or 9) who i've been eyeing up for the last week or so.

Me: <blah blah blah> you fancy grabbing a coffee sometime?
Her: <without ANY hesitation> Yeah.
Me: Not this week though. I have a load of paperwork to get done..
Her: Oh.. What are you doing now?
Me: Going to bed, I'm knackered..

All-together then
D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!

mage

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 12 years old, in junior high, these girls were out asking guys on the playground to have sex. They came up to me and said , do you want to have sex? I guess they were looking to get one of their friends laid, and I was kind of nervous, so I said no. I look back at that time and damn. all I had to say was yes and it would have happenned. Talk about opportunity. And I would go past the house of one of these girls places while walking home and wonder about that missed opportunity.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LOL!!!

OM-Fukkin -G!!!! HOLY CRAP!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

woooohhoooo.... this is too much... my ribs hurt from laughing so hard.!!! Hehheheeheheheheeheheehe...HAHAHAHA..... HOHOOOOHOOhahahaha......oh crap, I think I just crapped my pants. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by PortugueseMeatball
LOL, TM:R,

That sounds like something out of Twilight Zone... Nice demo of Challenge...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a source of great joy and happiness to me. :D It's even better than watching BET comedy nite. :D

Reaction score
I don't know if I should really say this, but since this is just for fun I remember at least 10 years back when I was still at school and a nice looking blonde girl comes up to me (she's a few years below me and I've seen her around) and asks me outright (as I was just walking to school and deep in thought about some silly mathematical problem I had at the time) whether I wanted a bl*wjvb!! Her friend was right behind her and I could hear her laugh quietly to herself. Of course I just ignored her completely and walked by, realising I was a victim of a probable planned comedy sketch there and then.

Whether it was a pickup or not is not relevant. To think someone had the goddamn nerve for it puts me off the opposite sex for quite some time. . .

the_Masseur

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wanna get you drunk"
guys beat me... this happened prob a month ago and I found this place a good 3 years ago... ::sigh:::
I KNOW I KNOW just kinck my arse and cut my balls off it's my fault....
:rolleyes:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened two weeks agoat a college bar:

[sitting down after downing a half-pint of beer in ONE GULP, right in front of me and my friends]

"I'll do anything." (Looks at me sheepishly)

This girl turned out to be one insecure, mean-spirited beeatch, but that's beside the point.

Well actually this wasn't a MISSED come-on because I was totally raring to get this stupid whoore into bed to suck my dikk, but all her girlfriend (whom I all know) were right there, sitting in the booth behind mine. Even if I did convince her to come away and got her to split with me, almost everyone I know would have found out that I banged her. I don't think that I want to deal with those girl breathing down my neck because I made one of their own give me a drunken rim-job and then split. But KNEW she was dying to get some sex. It sucked.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if this was a come-on or not... but
about a month ago:
this was durin drama class, we were outside and it was sunny. we were makin stuff for a play we were gonna do... and i dont know why.. cuz i didnt see anything nearby that resembled it, or any similar material.. but this girl was just like... "u know that condoms r made out of latex?" and im just like wtf.... and then she gets up n says she got an ant in her butt or some ****.. i was just kinda "......" the whole time lol.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so but he still should have stuck around.....if she implied to get the pizza for free then he could have said "Everyone's looking for a free meal but you'll have to be more creative"

Elimidate

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one that just happened over the weekend.........

Went to a party and a past One-itist who LGBF's me who I've inturn put in my friendzone because of it, and I also cut off all communitcation keeps calling me and wanted to hook up last Sat.

So I saw her and her friend in a car outside of the party, she's riding shotgun, so I lean over the roof, look down the sunroof, say "Hey!" and she says "Hey cutie". I was in shock but hid it well because this is not like her at all.

Find out later she's on E.........not blitted but definitly all touchy feely...I then hop in the back of her friends ride (to go to my house to grab her suitcase) hand her a CD and she lets her fingers slowley grace the palm of my hand, this was pure sexual so I call her on it...."lol..Don't try to get all sexual ;) you know I think of you as just a friend!" They laugh and she doesn't deny it. Two seconds later we roll up to my place and I get out of the car to go inside to get her suitcase and she asks "Do you want me to help you get it" Honestly, I knew there might have been a chance of something happening while she's at my place, but it was 5am, her friend was waiting in the car and I was tired as hell.

So I said "No ....it's alright" "Are you sure" (getting out of the car......"ya, don't worry it's cool".

I then go inside grab her suitcase, throw it in her trunk and she's off......

I bet something would have happend if I pursued it! ( Thinking back the next morning) but hey, I put her in my friend zone for a reason!

Elimidate

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a HOT a$$ female friend of mine tell me that I could grab her breast and play with them if I wanted too. God I wish I wasn't such an afc back then. She's now married with a kid.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im also unsure if this was a come-on....
anyways it was a saturday.. one of the few saturdays ive worked out @ the gym. and it was rainy that day.
I didnt know the gym closed at 4.. i thought it closed at 5. so anyways the gym is closin up and i dont have a ride at the time. and this chick that works there is like hey do you have a ride?
and im just like no. and she asks again well do u need a ride? and im like well ill have one ;), and she like asks again so im like ok (maybe she only asked twice but whatever..)
O also.... i remember like 10 mins before it closed i was just sittin on the bench restin between sets and she was talkin on the phone to someone.. and she was like .. im always like "hi, hi, hi, hi... i thought he was really cute, but he never talks to me, is he just shy or something?" i thought they were talkin about someone else since it was to her friend.. but who knows maybe it was me and she was tryin to get my attention or somethin..
anyways so she gimme a ride home and sounds somewhat interested askin me all these questions n i ask her questions too n ****, ne way we arrive to muh house and she like well i guess ill see you in two weeks (she was goin away to somewher for college or somethin for a week or soemthin) and had a big smile...
i thought she might like me but shes in ****ing college so i wasnt sure if that was possible.. lol

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i get sex invites like every other day or everyday..
im new in town so liek every girl wants to do me.. my most recent one was yesterday, this girl was in my car and she was telling me about her friend sticking a pop can in her pu$$ and she was like: im glad im tight.. so i kept the convo going so when we got to teh park we had hours of wild sex on a park bench.. but nope I ended that convo because this girl didnt have a pop can to proove it...lol..
And my coolest sex invite was like 4 months ago, she asked me to take her home and she woudl give me a BJ and well she fullfilled her promise and gave it up.. see im no idiot I dont pass up these offers.. I learn from your mistakes.. THanks...
and teh other funny thing is both these girls dad's prolly use this message board..lol.. It woudl be funny if they figured it out..haha..

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one's pretty bad... When i was a freshman, this hot girl sat behind me in Spanish class. She was a junior and she was realll attracted to me.... know I know but then I didn't. Anyways, she and I used to talk about sex CONSTANTLY! I even asked her if she knew where the ****oris was. Of course she showed me..... on paper that is. She used to rub my back and play with my ears, but me being a freshman... I was scared of the pu55y. She graduated, and my d-ick stayed dry. :(
Next case in point, this year, her sister gives even stronger signals to me. She is 3 years younger than her sister, and just as hot. She always grabs my ass and says I'm sexy. She even kisses me on the cheeck and forehead. We were talking one day ans she told me.... I would do anything for you. All i could say was that's cool. And do you know why that is? She has a motherf-uckin boyfriend. Son of a.....

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading this thread is painfull :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, mine won't take the cake, but it is up there...about three years ago, I kept inviting this girl over when my parents weren't home to watch movies (she and I are friends, known each other our whole lives.) Well, during the movies, she'd always get REAL close and lay her head down on my lap and whatnot. Another time, there was a bet if I could drink a gallon of milk in an hour and there was actual money on it. I couldn't and I put the money into my front pocket and she reaches in, takes the money out, then puts her hand back in and starts rubbing me...Later on, she wrestles me to the ground, gets on top of me, and leans in to kiss me...I turn my head.

A month later, she invites me over to play pool at her house when her parents aren't home. I go over and we play for a little bit but she keeps giving me these looks...found out later that her dream is to have sex on a pool table for her first time (D'OH!!) Then we go into the barn and just hug and she goes "I want to do something right now that would be really great." So she pulls back to kiss me...I point out that it's raining and get nothing...

Next screw up involving her...we were on the phone and her and her boyfriend were having a "seperation time" and she goes "I hope this means I can date other people." She even sent me a letter saying "I hope I can see you soon." I just sent a letter back saying that I don't know what I'm doing this summer...

Shoot me, please...