Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is one that I missed over the xmas period...

I am sitting down in a loud and busy night club with a couple of buddies having adrink...

There is the girl dancing really close with this guy next to us.... my friend remarks how much of a nice body she has. I agree... thinking she is not the great in the facial department but yeah she has a nice body

Then

I get a tap on the shoulder, turn around and there is this bloke who she was dancing with , he says

"I am her brother..she fancies you really". I am like , ok.

And I do not do anything...more out of choice than not having the balls but my buddies would not stop reminding me that she sure had a nice body and they would of.

GQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't missed to many signals lately, just not been receptive much! Worried about 'taking advantage of' and 'what if she gets emotionally attached' etc. (Crazy, eh?)

But back a few years in university, I had NO clue when a female was interested in me, as more than friends. I remember one girl that used to give me chest pains just to look at, she was so hot. I published a little magazine, and she kept coming in to volunteer, usually accompanied with a female friend. She always had dressed to kill. There was always this confusion in my mind...why is she here?...there was always some other thread of something going on I couln't figure out. Because I had no jobs for her. I explained this each time, thanking her for her interest. I had NO CLUE that she was there to give me the opportunity to ask her out! Looking back, it just kills me what I passed up!

Same thing with a secretary 4 years ago, a very hot little number who worked out of my home office with me. She posed bent over that filing cabinet, wore schoolgirl dresses, talked with me about how she liked her sex, touched me often, all that. After she took another job, and after she got a new boyfriend on her way out of town, she said one evening over a beer at a local bar with friends: "you had you chance with me, but that's gone now."

Aaaargh! There's another thread here about whether morality discussions should be posted here. In the last case, it was my 'concience' that stopped me from taking my interest in her incredibly nice, single, little tush into action (risking rejection I thought, too). I am trying to re-write my belief system now, taking women off the Madonna pedestal I have had them on.

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all:

bump

OK, there was a time when I was alone with this HB at about 4 in the morning, after a night of clubbing, and she was giving me all the signs. I had a hangover at the time, and, back then, being my AFC self, decided not to do anything.

Damn...

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAARRRGHHH!!! Noooooo!! please!! I don't WANT TO REMEMBER THIS!!!! NEIN!!! BITTE, NICHT!!!
This was still in my early from-AFC-to-DJ transitional days.
A party, late night with a lot of alcho in my veins. Things start gettin a bit rollercoastery and i strike up convo with a nearby girl. It flows like a dream. (i know, being a drunk DJ=AFC :rolleyes: ) I'm in one of my best moods.
Then guess what happens? I start thinkin' bigtime, Goddang, what in the hell do i have to do to get a girl for a LTR?
Then this quasi DJ (not Sosuave brought up) comes along and we start to talk about it. "Yadadada you gotta do this, gotta do that, don't be like this, be like this..." and then i start gettin really confused and shytmooded because of it all ("you gotta do all this?? Now i'll really NEVER HAVE a girl!!").
Then it comes.
That girl, from before, comes past me and she gives me the biggest smile and "HI" i've had in a long time. And some kino. And like that all night long. And what do i do? Nothing. I stay in my shytmood and i ignore her, thinkin "i'm gonna join a monastery"
We even end up in a club me chillin, she, half a meter in front of me, back turned, just waiting for someone to come and give her a hug from behind. And me? Nothin', chillin on and jackin off later at home. Alone.

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a vacation resort in upstate NY. I was 22. There was an older woman there (divorced), I met up with. We hung out at the downstairs nightclub area. She said she didn't want to dance, but wanted to walk around the lake. We walked, then sat on a bench for while.
She told me her whole life story, and I felt some increasing closeness.
A pause, and then, "Would you like to go inside?"
My reply: "No, it's nice out, let's stay out here for a bit"
How silly of me! I should have taken the hint that
she wanted to go back to one of our rooms!
Oh, well...

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you wanna touch my boobs?" I'm not kidding. What a moron I was. Dammit.
I had a friend who was pursued by this really hot babe and they went on one night to a stroll under the moonlight. At one moment the girl stops, puts his arms around him and just before she kissed him, he headbutts her! She was still after him the last time I checked... What f*cktards they both are. :D

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in junior high, I was taking Algebra I. One of my friends Heather (an 8.5, that all of my friends wanted to ****) said,"Why don't you come to my house tonight and we can study for the exam?". The whole time she was saying this she was stroking my back with the tips of her fingers. I said,"Sure, I'll have to ask my mom, but if it is okay with her, I'll be there." Now I was good in that class, but my other friend Jonathan was better than I was and he lived a couple of houses down from her. She was also friends with him. I figured that maybe she wanted to **** me. I thought about it some more and I said to myself," Naw, there is no way she wants you to come over for that, girls don't make suggestions like that." So I didn't even bother to ask my mom about it, cuz I figured I wasn't going to get any. I told her the next day that my mom said I couldn't go and she never acted that way or said anything like that again. Now that I have been to this site and learned a thing or two I realized how stupid I was and that it was an obvious suggestion.

xRobertx

Don Juan
Reaction score
some time ago I met a girl at a party. at about 4.30 am she leaves and wants me to come with her. I had to get up at 7.30 am the next day but nevertheless I decide to come with her as it wouldnt have made sense to go to bed for those 3 hours that were left.

ok, we're at her place watching tv and she tells me she's tired. she undresses, lies down and convinces me to join her. Still I do NOT make ANY moves on her. After a couple of minutes she says like "hey it's hot in here. don't you want to get off you pants?". my answer: "umm, it's okay". She even asked me this question a second time - same answer from my part. I left at about 7 am and never met her again.

Still I dont know what I was thinking back then...:rolleyes:

Anyone able to beat this??!

R.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's most of the come ons I missed. Well this girl (about a 7.5) I liked whacked me off in class and she said if I go out with her I can get the full deal and I still did nothing(I was kinda scared of commitment anyways).

A year before then These girls was asking to see my 6 pack and I showed them and they was smiling giggling and getting horny after that the class left to go outside and me the one girl (about a 7.5) was alone and without words this girl gave me a 3 min HJ.

Then there was another time where me and these 2 girls were talking about sex in the back of the class and we was talking about eating puzzy and the one girl was like she hasn't had sex for a whole year and shes feeming for it and I knew it was an opportunity but I was to surprised and just watched it go by. she was about a 7.5.

Then in two different situations these two different girls were talking about how sexy I am and how I would probably be rough in bed I was still too surprised to do anything.

The worst times is when I take off my shirt during sports and all the girls gather into a fan club and I just sit there and do nothing. All these mistakes is what sent me to sosuave and now Im not stuck on stupid and the next opportunity im on going to be on it like sh!t on the bottom of a shoe. I learned all this and now the problem is everyone is used to me so the the girls don't throw them selves at me anymore.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple Weeks Ago

Ugh. This just happened a couple weeks ago and pissed the hell out of me.
I was at at my friends campout ( i know him from my old school ). And there were people from my old school, and a few people from another school, and all their fathers. Anyways i was feelin shy cuz i didnt recognize people at first.
There was this hot blonde that i thought about approaching but was too afraid. so anyways later on i was sittin by the fire and the blonde came over and asked if she could put her glove on the back of my seat. so i said ok. then she again asked if she could put her other glove. and she said "by the way my name stephany." and i said "my names andrew" and she said "hi!" I figured i shoulda stood up and talked to her but she was like kinda turned around by then. She Made a couple more advances i forgot about them tho. Then she asked if she could borrow my flashlight. n so i gave it to her and showed her how to get it on. and she gave it back and then talked to her friends *like right next to me and u could hear the sadness in her voice she said "he still wont talk to me :(!" there was one last time she asked for me flashlight and then that was it. ugh !@!#!@# the whole night i was pissed because of it, and in the morning didnt even wanna get up cuz i was so mad. im still kinda annoyed about it.

Breadstick2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still regret this one to this day.

About six months ago at a bus stationI was waiting on a bench, and a 10!!!!!!!!! Kept giving me plain glances with strong eye-contact, just no expression on her face. I did nothing, then, she comes and sits very close next to me, leaning in my direction. It seemed to good to be true, AND I DID NOTHING!!!

AGGHHHH!!!!!, the pain...

- Breadstick -

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. Me and 2 girls in a big van with whip cream. One girl leaves, and I was too drunk to work on the other girl. It woudla been fun though, in a triple sortta way

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost:
n so i gave it to her and showed her how to get it on.
I think we should all pause and observe the extreme irony I found in that statement.

So anyway, this wasn't a "come-on" per se, but gyat damn I felt like an ass, and my friend joked the sh*t out of me for a LONG TIME..

I was like 15...me and my boys were in the mall, chillin' in the food court...and eating (of all things to do in a food court).

So when we sit down this pretty light-skinned exotic lookin' girl about my age rolls past the table and gives a quick glance and smile as she walks by--i see this out of the corner of my eye, but i don't pay much attention cuz I'm havin fun with my boys.

So while we're eating, one of my boys--who is notorious for makin jokes--kept insisting that some girl was looking over at our table, and making direct gestures (such as pointing) over in my direction. I was like "wtf*ck ever yo, you're jokin." Of course I was too scared to look and see for myself. So then my friends go "dawg, we're NOT lyin...watch, we're all gonna leave and you'll see"

I was HORRIFIED cuz i didn't wanna be left alone cuz i'm super shy

...so they bounce, lol

And after they all clear out, i'm sitting there, still with my back turned, looking like a dumb@ss. I QUICKLY swivel around, and the same chick i saw earlier...the one with the nice (for a 15-year-old) brace-filled smile, pretty face, nice curves...SMILES, WAVES, and says 'Hi!" to me. CLEARLY interested.

I was already scared, but what's worse is she had 3 friends with her, and there was no way I was gonna jump into shark-infested waters like that

So I promptly threw up my "black power" fist (that's how i greet people), and SPED OUT OF THE FOOD COURT. The floor was the regular tile type you find in a lot of places, but i'm sure i managed to kick up dust somehow during my escape, it was so DIRE.

Sometimes I still have night terrors about that experience.

Ever since then, though, even before comin to this site i've been acutely aware when chicks are hittin on me--I'm a picky bastard so most times i never pay attention, lol...

this is probably why i'm alone right now...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember this one from... a while ago... some time last year. at the time i didnt realize it was a come-on altho i knew something was going on..
i was with a friend and his friends ( guys & girls ) and i was sittin next to this girl in the car and she slapped me on my leg and i lookd over @ her ( i was kind of out of it i guess ) and my face was emotionless so she said ther was a fly on ur leg (ther was no fly in the caar lol) and then she lookd the another way annoyed lol. later she was like "andrew is the only guy i like here" i just kinda stood ther haha.

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's go back to the days of high school for this one, with a little history.

When I entered 8th grade they moved us to a brand-new Jr High. Along with this we became a regional Jr High, just like the high school. There was this one girl, Kate, I had such a thing for her back in those days. She rejected me in 8th grade but somehow, someway, she was interested in me freshman year. I will never forget the day she made it dead obvious. Each year we had to make a "wall" in support of the football team for the Thanksgiving Day game. There are only a few people in the room and she was hitting on me constantly. The smiles, the touching, the flirting, all this time and I did nothing.

And to think I'm good friends with her younger brother now!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... some of these that I have read are some of the saddest things that I have ever heard of... but I think that I can still have most people beat... because that's how much of an average... no I wasn't even average. I was the Perfect Frustrated Chump.

Get this scenario:

I'm hanging with one of my female friends, and we are headed to my house (remember I am a huge AFC, so sex wasn't nearly on the brain... either one) and I make a joke about cooking naked in my kitchen, because I was going to make her something to eat... damn I was such a loser. Anyway, I'm rummaging through the fridge and when I look up... she is ass naked! I froze... I didn't know what to do or where to even begin *slaps head* Oh man... this gets a lot worse. I should really burn in somewhere for this one... Oh my God what an ass!!! Anyway... so she doesn't but all of her clothes on and basically she is in her underwear and a my robe. So we're upstairs and she's sitting in my lap (I would Judo kick myself if I could) It still gets worse guys. We walk into my room for something... I don't remember. She proceeds to throw me unto the bed and climbs on top of me... this gets worse by the way. After a few innuedos here and there... she just flat out asked me if I wanted to have sex... and how did I respond? "I don't want to be late for school." (I was cutting school that day and wanted to make it before lunch ended so I wouldn't get caught.) Do you believe that? To this day... I can never forgive myself... anytime I ever get nervous about approaching I always think about that and then I snap out of it. Guys... go ahead and laugh... I sure as hell do.

The Matrix: Reloaded

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!

LOL, TM:R,

That sounds like something out of Twilight Zone... Nice demo of Challenge... that last sentence about "being late for school" could've saved it if you had said it with a BIG brin in your face :D :D :D

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've had a couple of stalkers call my job and ask for me. (I'm a waiter)One even wanted me to go to her house after work to "hang out," I passed. Like I'm working graveyard and am gettin' off at like 4 am and the girl comes in at around 3 to basically see fi I'm there (she was coming from a club)we talk for a couple, she goes home and then calls my job and asks me to go to her house, I said, "man I'm tired." That was the last time I saw or heard from that biitch. Oh well. Another time some girl called my job asking for me but I think she became shy once she talked to me b/c she played it off asking for another name that sounded like mine. COnsidering the fact that my manager already told me this chick called for me a couple of times, I wasn't buying it, but I didn't want to bother with it since I didn't know who the hell she was so I just told her she ad the wrong number. Ah well.