Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
martinshernwood said:
I've been trolling this site for months, just fuсkin sh'it up. And all of you sub-moronic pieces of sh'it have been taking the bait, it's pathetic. And yeah, yeah, I know what you idiots will say "he has no life," but look at yourself. most of you come to this site just to argue, and have been here posting and posting and not getting better at your game.

But its okay, only one of you could always smell me out, and it was Deus. So I give props to Deus for being the only guy in here with brains, the rest...can go fuсk themselves, cuz that's all they have left in this life.

I guess I did do a lot of you a favor by getting rid of Skip2mylou...thats right, I can sense it now, the synapses are firing away as you read this, "that means he was the fake skip...and skip WASNT a troll." haha yup, he got banned for nothing, just cuz I saw he was an easy target.

If you wonder how I avoided getting banned as much as I should of, well thankfully I made a deal with Paradox, who gave me a list of people he wanted to see get trolled like a motherfuсker, and in return he let me be. Some other mods though got in the way.

anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers, so i thought I'd cap off this little confession with the all the screen names I held.

-the fake skip
-hoponthisbiatch
-godofgettinglaid
-elfebreezeydabeez
-sirdukegijoe
-6-heads lewis
-entityvs.predator
-ms. ladybug

So go ahead, I know what you guys are going to do. some loser will post a semi-funny response and then another fool will quote it, and put some stupid emo-con next to it.

I'll see you guys later

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me (talking to a nurse): "So you'd do an extra good job of wiping my ass in a hospital bed?"

her: "Baby, I will lick and spit shine your ass until it is spotless."

me: "uuuuuuh."

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was grabbing my ass and told me you are hot and all that stuff. She was giving me all IOI´s, but I was too immature and too chicken to do anything cuz she had a boyfriend.

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably will never truly get over these but here goes.

I was at a club with friends and they were all dancing while i was sitting on the couch drinking away and being bored when all of a sudden, this HB 9.5 came up to me and said "can i have this dance". I hurt my ankle slightly during a match so i naturally said "my ankle hurts, really sorry". She says "its ok i'll be gentle" and grabs my hand but i vehemently declined and of course she left. I could've pulled off a dance but i was soo AFC. What a dumb ass. My friends have yet to let me live this down. She was superhot!.

Second one. Me and two female friends (both hot) were hanging out. One of them (hotter one) casually plants her chair next to mine, puts her head on my shoulder, places her thighs over mine and clasps her hands with mine. These happened in succession over several minutes. Total submission. The other girl knew what was going on and teased about the whole thing. What do i do?..."so what do you think of today's Chem class?". Oh.....My....God!.

Last edited:

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was crashing out in the living room at my friends house, and their roomate comes home drunk from the bar. We always kinda liked each other. Anyway she says "Im home...by myself" and sits down next to me. The lights are off. I say "I guess you didnt get laid tonight, huh?" She says "I guess Ill just have to rape you then Woods" I laugh, and say goodnight and layed down!

Saving grace: I did fvck her a couple weeks later, though.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats funny is that 3 months ago i swore that i wouldnt be posting about this girl here:mad:.... So anyway we meet and she gives me tons of signs of interest. When i went to my friends house she demanded to come along, then tried to get us alone the whole time. and i NEVER did anything once. So then awhile later (i still didnt make a move) she asks for my number. I call her a couple times, just stupid afc convos that didnt mean anything. (this is where i guess i move into the friend zone) So by the time i ask her to a movie she flakes :cry: now we dont talk anymore and its just weird around eachother. **** **** aksdkkaasdasdsf. Anyway now what my friend said to me long ago makes sense: hesitation = masturbation

thachamp454

Reaction score
mine was pretty bad, hottie blonde with a fine ass, she walked me home, after a drunken night in the park (i was fifteen), and a ride in a shopping cart than she asked if i could walk her to her place, i think i said, why the **** would i walk all the way up there, i gotta work tomorow, than she said, well i could sneak you in my house for a little bit i think, needless to say i didnt catch on, woke up with her number across my arm, didnt phone the *****, i think work makes us oblivious to the most obvious come ons

dontwannabeafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of em with my current oneitis from work who eventually LJBF'd me. I would say she is a f'n 9 or 9.5, shes cute, about 5'1, huge tits probably a size D, and a great ass.

This was about a week after she got my number from the roster at work and started texting me and sending me pics of herself and asking me to take pics and send them to her.

This on a day when we are both alone in the office for about an hour

Her: "My friend wants to go to the movies tonight with her new boyfriend and she wants me to come but I don't want to go by myself so I don't know if i'm going it would be kinda akward"

Me: "aww that sucks" and I just kinda changed the subject

About an hour later, when she was scheduled to be off work,

Her: "should i stay longer so we can talk a bit more"

Me: "it's your decision"

I guess thats not what she wanted to hear so she clocked out.

She then proceeds to give me this huge hug and presses her big ole tits against me, and then kinda lets go and starts walking out of the office, I'm just standing there like and idiot,

Her: "well arent you going to walk me out?"

me: "I really cant because theres no one else in the office and we cant leave the office unnatended."

She then just said bye and left.

Of course the next half an hour we didnt get one phone call or one client walk in.

A few days later we are texting eachother and out of nowhere she sends me this text,

I will seek and find you

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm
finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

I am the flu , or something like that I dont remember exactly.

Me being an idiot I just responded with a "wtf?" all along I was thinking to myself na this girl is not that kinda girl etc and i was basically not thinking sex at all, i was just thinking LTR.

Well after a few days she just ljbf'd me.

I recently found out that she apparently had a boyfriend for a while but the whole time she kept telling me she didnt have one. Apparently she had just broken up with him or was going through some tough times at that time, and was probably looking for something not too serious, and I was being way to serious instead of trying to get *****. She barely turned 19 and has had her own apartment for about 6 months now.

Im 22 years old and to much of a dam AFC to realize what she really wanted until 2 months after this all happened. God dam I need to get another chance with this girl, I want to shoot myself right now.

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF, the way out is freeze-outs, which is going to be TOUGH my friend. Although you can probably still get with her if you stick on your game face for a bit.

dontwannabeafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good thing I found this site, I want to improve my game in all aspects with all girls, and at the same time get another shot at this girl using all the techniques from this site.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I was 14 and our church pastor took us over to a house to paint, and left us alone there on a Saturday morning. As you know, teenagers are horny on Sturday mornings, another boy went around to the other side leaving me alone with a girl I'd known for years, but never done anything with. She said if I did that again (forget what), she'd have to sit on me, and I asked if it was a promise or a threat. She said get painting, then she came up from behind and gave me an assist, pressing her boobs against my back. We spent awhile painting then talking. We were sitting on the house steps, and she asked who I liked .... and a gave her an honest answer, it was another girl , even though I had a solid boner right then, the whole morning actually...duhhh... she said "I knew it, I knew it", and I missed a chance to do some kissing & feel her out, though we wouldn't have become bf/gf because she was too popular at school.

2. I was doing dishes at an upscale college-town restaurant when I was about 20, and nobody ever noticed me since I was bottom on the totem-pole. Then I grew a beard, and the older female employees were saying Hi, are you new? I never noticed you before. A redhead bartender quit her job, and invited me to tag along with her to her car to listen to her talk about why she quit. We went to her car, got in and talked a little, then I said I had to go home.

3. When I had braces at age 13, the dental assistant always pressed her big boobs against my head while working on my teeth. I think that's just standard operating procedure.

4. A black, married female coworker asked me for a ride at lunch break, and asked me to stop by her house so she could change her blouse, and invited me in. I had a boner and suspected I could enter her bedroom to assist, but the "Home Sweet Home" sign hanging over the door put a damper on it, plus we had to be back to work in 5 minutes. It was probably for the best because she was bossy and not real good looking.

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
dontwannabeafc said:
Well good thing I found this site, I want to improve my game in all aspects with all girls, and at the same time get another shot at this girl using all the techniques from this site.
Believe it or not, this whole site and the others to do with this sort of thing, is going to change your life, and give you what you want from it. If you want another shot with this particular girl... If you are in the friends zone and want to get out you need to STOP ACTING like she's just a friend. Also find out what and how to freeze out, there must be quite a few topics, use the search tool.

dontwannabeafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one I stopped all contact with her, I was being a big time AFC by texting her all the time and she went cold on me, so I think im gonna cut all contact for sometime and then give it another go once I get some of these techniques down good, I was reading about the freezeouts, I will keep reading here and masf, thanks for the advice bud. :up:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A year ago i was at a party and this chick looked in a 'i wanna fucque you, right now' way to me, while licking her lips. Yea... i was too much of a pussay back then to take advantage of that.

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
in high school, went on a trip with a bunch of classmates from school with another school for a school function for a week...i was vibing with this one really cute girl that i liked in the group...didn't really talk that much...just here and there.....it was kind of like a retreat out of town....but anyways....during one of the retreat exercises.....they had us medidtate and fall asleep....i was next to her......its one of those where they have you focus your energy and breathe until you sleep or something to relax....so i wake up, am still 1/2 asleep...i stand up and she stands up....she starts holding my hand...looks at me and smiles......me, being half asleep, like a child that just got woken up snapped my hands back and shook it off...walked away.....3 steps later, i asked myself...wtf did i just do...d'oh.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The summer after my sophomore year in high school, I had to do summer school. On the second to last day this chick who was a year younger was sitting next to me. She was a babe up and down. She was chatting me up, then kind of put her leg up to show me a scratch she got, which I thought was weird. Then I looked down and could see her underwear, I didn't know what to think at the time. Then it dawned on me later on, kind of a weetawdid moment for me. Suffice it to say, I got laid the first couple of weeks of my junior year after that fiasco (not with her though :cuss:.)

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this girl just come on to me on msn

her:'come and see me on friday night, get pissed with me'
me:'no i go out with all my mates on fridays'
her:'so you know your night would be better with me'
me:'no i better not, you'd just take advantage of me when im drunk :)'
her:'whats wrong with that?'

lol obvious come on but im still turning it down, gotta put ur friends first :D