"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

most modern women are lunatics

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
At the tender age of 40, the available single women to me seem to be complete narc/jezebels.

Most quality women are long into LTR's by now.

the last 5 women Ive got out have all turned out to be neurotic. solipsistic

you cant have your own life because they instantly believe you are cheating. so High value male behaviour sends them suspicious AF.

if you fall asleep on the sofa for an hour be prepared to wake up to abuse and accusations!

they will employ passive aggressive payback techniques through there irrational thoughts. (narc injury/narc rage)

all its done is cost me 300 pounds in dates to be laid twice, and have my BP rocket up to 150/100
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
And people ask me why I'm checked out. :rofl: The last £300 I spent was on a mattress for the bed
in my spare room. Much better use of the cash.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Oh yeah, very much so. They're simply awful nowadays and I'm far too blunt and honest to
tolerate a second of that crap so I'm not really a viable male. Suits me, the feelings mutual.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Schwing

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Age
41
Not all of them. It can go both ways. Some women over 30 are more mature acting than many 22 year olds, and some over 30 are total spoiled brats.

Depends on how they're raised too I think. If their parents raised them to be a princess they're entitled. I have a cousin like that. 27. Dad spoiled her to death and she's entitled.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Until the most recent one(only one date). I think I was looking at 3 in a row.
the one i recently got out seemed pretty stable and then proceeded to not offer to buy even 1 round of drinks or an ice cream on the way back etc
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
OP no lies spoken but if you're dealing with women 35+ what do you expect? lol
Although @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 says 25 is the point of damaged goods, I'll say 30 is the point of damaged goods. Either way, there are plenty of 30+ unattached women out there. Most men in their 30s/40s are pusssy beggars who are settling for mediocre to subpar women close to their own age. These mediocre to subpar women are the only women who will touch their penis regularly.
 
Top