Most model looking chicks are ****ed up in life

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I've noticed lately. I thought I was only interested in banging them but I figured they are not very attractive anymore. The hb8s that knows how to fvck and please you are much more attractive.

Thoughts? Share same experiences? I am simply dissapointed.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the human race are fvcked up. I wouldn't necessarily limit that to model-looking chicks.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom 's formula :

"Female quality of character is inversely proportional to good looks."

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see people hate on attractive folks, its generally just wishful thinking based on jealousy or the fact that you couldnt attain them as a dating option.

Ive met ugly and good looking nice folks. The same way Ive met assh0lez who were ugly or good looking.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is actually a model, that means she has nothing else to offer to society and no skills. There are hot chicks in the professional world who are actually worth something. So your statement is somewhat of a generalization but I agree that they can be tough to tolerate. If a woman has her head up her azz cause she knows she is good looking, that is a huge red flag and you should stop pursuing immediately.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hating. Just my experience. It think skinny guy put it the way I exactly meant. @ jaylan

Yes. Chicks that has their mind all over tier looks are turn off. And most girls working as model are like that. And again, if a chick is model looking but has a worthy professional and helpful to society - she is really beautiful. But the latter can't be found in bars so I must try daygame sometime, anything worth telling about this? The first kinds of model looking girls are actually just attention ***** who tries to get their ego fulfilled by beta orbiters. Lately I've been hooking up with them lately and as you might have known by experience, it gets boring just banging everybody and dumping, so as I am, I usually bring my ****y indifference in to make life more interesting with girls and talk about the most off topic/weirdest **** about life sometimes and I am simply shocked these attention vhores knows nothing about life but getting attention and their ego filled with ****. Maybe the condition from childhood that "models" are people that we have to look up to and take examples of is simply society's bull****. I've read some good books that models are actually pretty much just business' and societies dogs. @skinny

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Bs, the worst kind of women i meet are average/borderline average to ugly women.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@tictax dunno what ur just saying

@No. Actually maybe depending on the place and location, these girls are actually the humblest and doesn't think just about themselves.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Constantly having desperate beta faggots chasing you, propositioning you, offering you free sh!t and being nervous pants-sh!tters around you every day from age 16-35 is definitely going to f*ck with your mind and perspective of the world.

In reality.. HB5-HB8 women usually have the most sexual experience. The uglier women get less offers and the HB9-HB10 women cause oneitis in men too often to get sport f*cked. Everyone wants a relationship with them since they are hotter than almost all women. These women often head to California to blow celebs.

This is why they are actually the BEST women to sport f*ck. When you treat these women like they don't matter they will actually chase after you because it makes their hamster wheel go nuts.

The is the beautiful thing about my "f*ck first analyze later" approach to dating. I offer a woman as little as possible until I sleep with her. Once I sleep with her I continue to offer as little as possible until SHE proves she is worth more. :up:

This is the best way to play the game --> Treat all women the same until they work to make themselves stand out. Don't let her attractiveness throw you off balance. Until she puts in work.. she is just a sex toy.

noheroes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem the same phenomenon in sports stars - LeBron James gets told he's the King from ninth grade onwards, and (surprise!) he's got a big ego. Having significant natural attributes can be detrimental to a personality.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If a woman has her head up her azz cause she knows she is good looking, that is a huge red flag and you should stop pursuing immediately.
Done. And MOST women are like that, I can detect it, I just can, as I have interacted with 10s of 1000s of them in person. This is because men today, here, are so Suck-up. It may be getting better though, I'm noticing some dudes (young dudes) not putting up with these b!tches' sh!t, some maybe even Using this stupidity on the woman's (who have their head so far stuck up their own as5es) part, against them, and playing them for the fvck, and then, taking it from there, either long-term (as long as he stays one step ahead of them Always) Or just a fvck n' chuck (most of the time, your only option as she'll return to her own ways eventually).

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been the exact opposite. Most beautiful girls I have come across have been the sweetest girls I have come across. Only a couple psycho *****es.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If a chick is actually a model, that means she has nothing else to offer to society and no skills.
how's that? models are gainfully employed which means they contribute to the economy. there are skills to being a model you know. you don't just rock up and start walking up and down a catwalk. they might not be rocket scientists but i think you ought to give them some credit.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women don't need to develop a personality or much else because her looks get her what she needs in life. It's very simple, and Atom's Formula is the summation of what I just wrote.

Get over it guys. It's the way the world works. Focus on finding ways to use it to your advantage instead of looking at it as a bad thing.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when Julian from RSD came to town, I saw his free tour.

he talked about a model girl that was a 10. she was SO ****ing hot! like.. a dime piece.

though when he explained her life OUTSIDE the club. all she did allday was post on facebook and live in a small dingy room with a mattress on the floor. they girl really has NO value at all.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
when Julian from RSD came to town, I saw his free tour.

he talked about a model girl that was a 10. she was SO ****ing hot! like.. a dime piece.

though when he explained her life OUTSIDE the club. all she did allday was post on facebook and live in a small dingy room with a mattress on the floor. they girl really has NO value at all.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say with this thread. I've come across way too many girls like that lately.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP: is there any way you can train yourself to stop wanting these chicks?

Us guys are wired to go after any chick if she's a hottie, but if you can find a way to stop desiring these model looking women, you'll be much better off.