Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most memorable daygame rejections?

ZenDancer

Reaction score
Hi there folks,

I’ve been trying some daygame approaches lately. It might sound weird, but I want to get more rejections… these days approaching is very much about inuring myself to rejection - I want to get to place where I genuinely don’t care… all my life I’ve been a chronic ‘nice guy’ and getting past that is my main goal… so far I’ve only had a couple of real overt ‘get lost’ rejections… so I’m wondering, what have been your most memorable rejections? Any really spectacular knock-backs?

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are getting blown out doing daygame you are doing it wrong. Be more indirect and determine her interest before you pitch an instadate or ask for a number. If you are stopping women on the street and get slapped you earned it...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most day game rejections will not be memorable. There are many pre-pandemic grocery store approaches I did where the conversation fizzled out in 30-60 seconds. Similar things happen in gym and outdoor approaches as well. The more frustrating thing about approach sessions in non-bar venues is not the approach itself, but it is getting the attention of the woman to have more than a 30-60 second conversation.

One of the most unpleasant rejections I got was in a gym. I stopped one of the most fit yet still feminine looking women at my gym at the time on the general gym floor. I asked her out for drinks during our 2nd conversation in a 4 day period. I got some horse shiit story about a recent breakup, which I knew was completely false because she'd been living in the city for something like 6-7 months at the time I approached. I later confirmed it was false when about 6 weeks later I saw her in the grocery store shopping with some guy. Additionally, this was bad because she went to the same gym I went to, so that means I had to see her at the gym. I ended up changing my time to go to the gym for a few months to avoid her. I did end up seeing her at the gym for years after. I haven't seen her at the gym in 2-3 years so I'm guessing she's found a new gym by now.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve gotten “I’m good” before.lol

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's two that will stand out more than the rest. The first one, I was grocery shopping, and I see the woman with her mom a few times. The last time I pass them, I say to her "hi, I'm DJj". She responds with "okay...." in a, "why are you talking to me, peon" kind of way. While she continues with her errands, as if I didn't exist. While laughing I say "obviously you're not interested". She responds back with "Nope! NOT INTERESTED!" I just chalked it up to her being on her period....

The second is on a day when I approached 9 women. I was on a roll, and was desensitized to rejection by the 9th. I wasn't even interested in her, I just approached to see how desensitized I can become to the rejection. She wasn't attractive at all to me. She was laughing at my attempt to get her number. Being rejected by women that you find attractive is one thing, but being rejected like that by women that you find ugly, just for the sake of momentum is something else.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's two that will stand out more than the rest. The first one, I was grocery shopping, and I see the woman with her mom a few times. The last time I pass them, I say to her "hi, I'm DJj". She responds with "okay...." in a, "why are you talking to me, peon" kind of way. While she continues with her errands, as if I didn't exist. While laughing I say "obviously you're not interested". She responds back with "Nope! NOT INTERESTED!" I just chalked it up to her being on her period....

The second is on a day when I approached 9 women. I was on a roll, and was desensitized to rejection by the 9th. I wasn't even interested in her, I just approached to see how desensitized I can become to the rejection. She wasn't attractive at all to me. She was laughing at my attempt to get her number. Being rejected by women that you find attractive is one thing, but being rejected like that by women that you find ugly, just for the sake of momentum is something else.
Which is why I won't ever approach a woman I'm not interested in. I refuse to give them the opportunity to make themselves feel better by rejecting me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The grocery store aisle pass by when I'm going opposite her and we are going down the aisles in the same orderis the most fun as well as an opportunity to work on your humor.

First pass by Eye contact and "hello"
Second pass by More intense Eye contact "hello again"
Third pass by "We've met 3 times and I don't even know your name...I'm Rocky. " This should spark a conversation

A real interested woman will strike up a conversation on the Second or third time. I've had women hook on the first.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The grocery store aisle pass by when I'm going opposite her and we are going down the aisles in the same orderis the most fun as well as an opportunity to work on your humor.

First pass by Eye contact and "hello"
Second pass by More intense Eye contact "hello again"
Third pass by "We've met 3 times and I don't even know your name...I'm Rocky. " This should spark a conversation

A real interested woman will strike up a conversation on the Second or third time. I've had women hook on the first.
I've had this happen also.... Only I didn't greet her each time. I passed this girl two times, on the third I go, "okay, we've crossed paths three times now, I have to introduce myself." She was receptive. I got her number, but she ghosted me.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, I've used this one before - if you were a fruit, you'd be a Fineapple.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say there's one that sticks out amongst the others. 99% of them were "I have a boyfriend" responses.