Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most insluting thing youve even been called by a girl?

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was called a puppy once

any other brave people wanna confess?

Bosswick

Don Juan
Reaction score
An A-Hole. But she didn't just tell me, she told every one that!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man wh0re

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, one girl TRIED to hurt my feelings once, and said "You are so arrogant I wonder why anyone talks to you" I replied "Because I'm so damn sexy" lol, that was MEANT to be really insulting, but whatever.

When I was in 8th grade I was fat and ugly and some girl said "Don't talk to me, you are fat and ugly" and I almost cried. I switched schools during 10th grade to her school [thats this yr, mind you], and we just had our last day, she wrote a page in my yrbook about how sexy I am and how I need to call her... dumb *****.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
some girl said "Don't talk to me, you are fat and ugly"......she wrote a page in my yrbook about how sexy I am and how I need to call her
HAHAHA i would frame it and put it on my wall :D :D :D good stuff

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was visiting a friend in AZ and we went to a club..afterwards..some chick for some reason said "WHy dont you go back to Mexico you little sp1c" (Im not even spanish)

I said " You filthy little white trash Tramp! you are lucky I dont come over to your house and slash its tires!"

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're unhappy. I had just told her to f()ck off. And I was unhappy. I think she might have said pathetic too. That was actually enough fuel to exercise and work and study for a year or so...I just remembered it when I wanted to feel angry and inspired to move. It's strange but I almost miss the fire it caused. Now I have to get it from supplemental areas.

Oh, yeah and she also had a good time with her friends at my expense.

Man, the worst thing is when a girl treated me in such a way I was always on the level, just have never been a good communicator and I guess emotionally behind/blind. Now I see I was on a different level, or tangent.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used the word "nice".

I also hate when they use the word "cute"--they mean something good by it, but I told them to stop using that 4 letter c-word or I'll start using my 4 letter c-word...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like cute or sweet. Don't like either one. It's hard to let nice go as well, if I hear any of these I'm like goddamnit. Because then I feel like I have to say something jerkoff like to save a little face, even when that's not the case.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
She used the word "nice".

I also hate when they use the word "cute"--they mean something good by it, but I told them to stop using that 4 letter c-word or I'll start using my 4 letter c-word...
heh, yeah this bothered me for a while. But whenever the sex is there and good, I'll let it slide.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slut u mean?

ive been called *******, nice, then i got smacked in the face couple times. fun times.

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
"you're like my brother"

i was going for "boyfriend"

pissed me off, came to this site

oh, a girl called me a 'fag' and 'gay' because i was being ****y. I got her back though. She was obsessed with me for a while after that and wanted to go out with me. I told her to **** off, go home to your loser boyfriend.

Last edited:

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend cheated on his gurl and she kicked him in the balls, i think thats more insulting than any thing some1 can say

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl once called me "plastic"...... I dont know what the fvck she meant by it though. She wiped something on my shirt and I looked at her with a "dont do that again" face and I wiped my shirt clean and she said. "WOW! your plastic! your supposed to be a man!" loud as fvck too! I didnt know how to respond so I stayed quiet and acted like nothing happened.

One that REALLY got me ticked was when I had to go to the bathroom in school and I asked the teacher for the pass but she didnt have one and she told me to take a teddy bear for the pass. Now I know I probably should have (couldve gotten some good attention from the girls passing by in the halls) but instead I said "i aint taking the teddy bear, Ill just be on the lookout for security" and the teacher said "ooooook". Then this girl that heard all this said "Oh come on! BE A SECURE MAN"......... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! lol, I didnt know how to respond in this one either so I stayed quiet and just left the classroom to go to the restroom while another girl who over heard this started commenting on what she said..... I dont know what they talked about but I dont think it was good.

In that same class, but another day some cute girl came into the room and was talking to 2 girls in the class and the cute girl pointed to me (i wasnt looking in their direction so I acted like I didnt have a clue what they were talking about). Then the 2 girls were like "yea he IS cute!" but one of them added "but he is ****y"

plastic
Oh come on! BE A SECURE MAN!
yea he IS cute, but he is ****y!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be called a jerk, bad boyfriend, but now I've changed my ways and I'm a "manwh0re" and "the moon monster"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was called "psycho" just the other day...