Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Influencial AFC Media Source

Which Media Category Is The Majority Contributor To AFC Reinforcement?

• Movies (Theatre / Rental / Made for TV)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • TV Shows (Series, News, Documentary's, etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Advertising (TV Commercials, Printed Ads, Web Ads)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Music

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Literature (Books, Magazine Articles, etc.)

• Web Content (Articles, Forums, Opinions, Blogs, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video Games (TV, PC, Online)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Not Listed Above)

• Total voters

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flipped on the radio in the car this morning and this old tune was playing (friggin' Richard Marx). In the past I would have just changed the channel but instead I listened to the lyrics. Holy sh!t, talk about beta programming. Made him tons of money so can't blame him. Anyway, this got me to wondering if there is any consensus regarding whether a single media source plays a majority role in modern beta "programming"?

Mountainman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I remember the song "Where ever you go what ever you do I'll be right here waiting for you.." Sorta emabarassed I know the words...
Yeah and while you wait why don't you get between my legs and start munching...damn beta programming is right!

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mountainman said:
Oh yeah I remember the song "Where ever you go what ever you do I'll be right here waiting for you.." Sorta emabarassed I know the words...
Yeah and while you wait why don't you get between my legs and start munching...damn beta programming is right!
Yup, that was the one! Talk about lyrics which entrench the frame around the woman.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Television, closely followed by typical hollywood movies.

I watch very little television. TV is bad for you imo.

In today's typical hollywood comedy, its abnormal for anyone but the most popular guys to have a girlfriend. The man only earns the woman by jumping through many crazy hoops and finally "proving" himself to her.

Look at 50 First Dates. It is considered normal in the movie for Adam Sandler to endure physical pain in order to win the heart of Drew Barrymore (Barrymore has a memory problem which causes her to forget about Sandler - so she frequently is surprised by his presence and assaults him).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose music because it is always present and you have much less control over your exposure to it.

I hate James Blunt too. His excuse for music makes every ounce of testosterone leave my body, which is particularly dangerous when I'm in the squat rack at the gym with 405 across my shoulders and that fukken "you're beautiful" whine of a song comes on the overhead. Grrrr,..

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose music, too. That sh!t is diabolical.

It's steady boo-hooing, spewing AFC suicide type stuff, and regardless of whether or not you're paying attention - those lyrics are pumping in your ear-hole and being recorded.

If the tune has a snappy enough beat, you can somehow recall the lyrics to sing along... then you actually pay attention to the lyrics/meaning and :eek: want to drink a gallon of bleach to get the sh!tty taste out of your mouth.

Kids grow up on that stuff, believing that they should get walked all over by some chick and her boots that were just made for walkin'.

Some stuff is cool, like the Deftones squawking about "I pull off your wings... and I laugh." But, the cool stuff is like 5% and the other 95% is sap.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted television, because the majority of people who live in the AFC matrix have this thing on in the background for 80% of the time they are awake at home. They are bombarded with constant imagery and suggestive material which reinforces a fear-based, de-masculinized existence. People actually use this device as a tool to numb themselves from the harsh realities of their lives, and they do it intentionally.

I don't think you can separate the different elements of television though. Simply having it on frequently will bombard one with a chump's ****tail of music, visual stimuli, advertising, and programming (it's called programming for christ sake!).

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, television promotes a "feminized" universe.

That's why every single girl on TV is smokin' hot. It has NOTHING to do with patriarchy.

I love how, even when men are completely in control of the world, they blame their inability to get laid on a tampon commercial.

GIMME A FRICKIN' BREAK.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
LOL, television promotes a "feminized" universe.

That's why every single girl on TV is smokin' hot. It has NOTHING to do with patriarchy.

I love how, even when men are completely in control of the world, they blame their inability to get laid on a tampon commercial.
All those hot chicks you see are there to tug on the nut-strings of men and the emotions of women who aren't in control of their world - which in my opinion is the essence of AFCism. It's why sex sells.

Let's break down the components of mainstream network television:

the "good morning shows" - a combination between the home shopping channels and interviewing Dr Phil-type "experts" who tell people how they're supposed to live

reality/game shows - people live vicariously through the contestants, since in their real life, success and wealth are not seen as attainable

daytime shows - tailored to women by providing fantasy drama for them

news shows - there to manipulate people's fears by adding artificial significance to people and events that are irrelevent in a world where one maintains control over the direction of their life

advertising - What percentage of advertisements show a protagonist, male or female, who can think for themselves?

sitcoms - almost always portray weak male characters because the weak male characters watching laugh and identify with the plot-lines

prime-time series - more pointless drama that provides fantasies for people with boring realities

The only mainstream television that has much value, and isn't trying to identify with the audience's life in the glass cage, is broadcasts of live events.

--------------------------------------------

I love how, even when men are completely naive to the level by which the mindset of the world around them is shaped by writers and producers, they blame their lack of awareness on other people's observations.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
I don't think you can separate the different elements of television though. Simply having it on frequently will bombard one with a chump's ****tail of music, visual stimuli, advertising, and programming (it's called programming for christ sake!).
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should separate the categories or just have 'TV'. However there had been some posting activity over the past year regarding the rampant AFC portrayals in comercials so I broke that out.

azanon said:
Choice: Other
Churches/Religions
Thanks for calling out your choice for other. To be honest, I never even thought of it. Although, in many cases their message would be in contradiction to a feminized society!

Desdinova said:
I chose music. Back in the day when Ricky was putting Lucy's ass in line, Elvis was singing "I want you, I need you, I love you"
Excellent example. It makes you stop and think. Did guys really like the first songs with AFC lyrics simply because of the sound or did they really just listen/buy because of its huge effect on women?

Music - Ahh, the dull thumping backbeat of the socio-matrix who's purpose (whether intentional or simply inertial) would seem to be the demasculination of the modern male. I think music plays a huge role in the subtle reinforcement of the AFC mindset.

However, I voted for the movie category. On the surface it may seem like a 90 minute escape. Yet, the programming effect seems so multi-dimensional. For the naive/unaware watch out. Whereas music is more subtle and continuous, movies are large stepwise doses.

realsmoothie said:

GIMME A FRICKIN' BREAK.
IMHO, I think the dudes who aren't pullin' tail are in an entirely different category. The area that interests me is w/r to all the AFC's who are interacting with women or are in relationships - the serial monogomists, beta husbands, male girlfriends, rescuer/saviors, etc. They're gettin the pvss, but the pvss has really got them. And although it doesn't *feel* right to them, the constant demasculating media effect seems to reinforce that what they are *feeling* is okay, better for society, etc. Arghh!

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I don't see an option for "sosuave.net".
If you believe that SS is reinforcing AFCism, I would place the vote under the " Web Content (Articles, Forums, Opinions, Blogs, etc)" or vote for other if you don't think that category fits.

BTW, do you really think SS's content is reinforcing AFCism?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women to be influenced? Certaintly Television.

But for men? I would say Theater...followed closely by music and television and books.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women to be influenced? Certaintly Television.

But for men? I would say Theater...followed closely by literature (magazines/books - Read MensHealth Magazine and they have WOMEN giving sex advice for MEN!!! Pathetic!), television and music (not in the top, because we are visual creatures).