"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Most dating problems can be solved by putting oneself out there more.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't Charismatic. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.

I have seen several average looking guys hook up with girls above their looks level though simply because they are very NT aka charismatic, funny, and everyone enjoys being around them despite not being the most appealing physically.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No. While I agree that most men don't approach enough volume of women, volume only matters when you have good fundamentals in approaching. If you do more shiit approaches and pile up tons of rejections, that's likely to ruin a man psychologically. Also, too many "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions from either online or real life approaching is a psychological trauma.

If a guy doesn't have solid fundamentals, there's no point in going out into the real world and taking L's/rejections.
 
Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,069
Age
40
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't Charismatic. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.

I have seen several average looking guys hook up with girls above their looks level though simply because they are very NT aka charismatic, funny, and everyone enjoys being around them despite not being the most appealing physically.
I agree that meeting women IRL and developing a skill for talking to them is the absolute best thing a man can do to hone his cold-approach skills as well as his ability to build rapport with them in general.

To the thread title itself though that interacting with them IRL in general "solves most dating problems," I think that is a whole different animal. There are certainly some problems that would get solved by having some normal people skills and being able to interact in person adeptly. But I wouldn't go so far as to say "most" problems would be solved.
 
Top