Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most common name of our conquests

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a posting about the types of women we seem to attract and this got me to thinking. What name has earned more notches on bedpost.
If derivatives count (such as Teresa, Theresa, Terri etc...) My winner name is Cathy (including the derivative Kathy, Kathleen, Catherine).

Maybe a name is just a name (or perhaps it's low hanging fruit) , but if there's a Terri, Kathy or Kelly, the likelihood seems more favorable.

What's your top notch bedpost name?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

andreihaha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can remeber, they're variations of Alexandra and Maria.
Fellow Romanian here, the names are probably not so common in the US.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the top of my head (no pun intended), I can think of:

Several Lisas.

At least 2 Michel(l)es.

Two Jackies.

Two Christinas.

If I thought about this longer I could probably add a few more to the list. Occasionally one pops into my head that I long forgot.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have them all down as "Princess", as I am really bad with remembering names at this point.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Agnes
Madge
Ethel

Yeah hoe i like em ripe! lol jk

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a Kristin, Christi, and Kristi.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!