Most common name of our conquests

Black Widow Void

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a posting about the types of women we seem to attract and this got me to thinking. What name has earned more notches on bedpost.
If derivatives count (such as Teresa, Theresa, Terri etc...) My winner name is Cathy (including the derivative Kathy, Kathleen, Catherine).

Maybe a name is just a name (or perhaps it's low hanging fruit) , but if there's a Terri, Kathy or Kelly, the likelihood seems more favorable.

What's your top notch bedpost name?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

andreihaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can remeber, they're variations of Alexandra and Maria.
Fellow Romanian here, the names are probably not so common in the US.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the top of my head (no pun intended), I can think of:

Several Lisas.

At least 2 Michel(l)es.

Two Jackies.

Two Christinas.

If I thought about this longer I could probably add a few more to the list. Occasionally one pops into my head that I long forgot.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have them all down as "Princess", as I am really bad with remembering names at this point.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Sara(h) is in first place, but who really knows...

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a Kristin, Christi, and Kristi.