Most attractive women (6.5+) probably go off market between 25 and 30

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women were more than likely snatched up by men close to their age or slightly older (up to 7 years)

These women met these men (and not you) because of better work opportunities, social circle or just being at the right place at the right time.

I think the sad reality for us men late 30s to early 50s who want a woman 5 to 15 years younger is this:

Since most of the good ones were snatched up in their mid to late 20s, we have to find those good ones in their early 30s to early 40s who are now divorced.

The odds of finding a HB 7+ in her mid 30s who has never been married will be slim.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 33 a month ago and noticed this, its very apparent when you use dating apps.

Personally I feel young but women make me feel old.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor suffering guys need a boudoir.
raven big eyes pout nipples white t-shirt sheer.jpeg

You know, a place to sulk.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing for sure, an attitude as depressing as that wont ever get you the girl you are wanting.

I've dated all the way from 5yrs older to 20yrs younger over the years. I eventually get what I want and I've paid my dues. I've had some fine women over the years.

Had one almost 20yrs younger hit me up last wknd at a bar. We had a great time. Solid HB8.5-9. Been texting fun stuff all week, going out this wknd.

You guys aren't doing something right.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing for sure, an attitude as depressing as that wont ever get you the girl you are wanting.

I've dated all the way from 5yrs older to 20yrs younger.

Had one almost 20yrs younger hit me up last wknd at a bar. We had a great time. Solid HB8.5-9. Been texting fun stuff all week, going out this wknd.

You guys aren't doing something right.
Maybe, but I take pride in being a realist and hate lying to myself as I think this assessment is true.

How old are you by the way?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, but I take pride in being a realist and hate lying to myself as I think this assessment is true.

How old are you by the way?
Almost 50. Keep raising the bar and expecting more from yourself if you want better women.

You haven't put in the work have you?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost 50. Keep raising the bar and expecting more from yourself if you want better women.

You haven't put in the work have you?
I'm 47. I do the work, I run 2x a week and life 3x a week. I'm out taking cooking classes and other stuff, attending Catholic mixers and other things. I don't live in the best dating area.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live in the best dating area.
That's your biggest problem. You live in a sparsely populated area in the shadow of 2 giant dating markets (New York City and Philadelphia). Your perspective would be different if you lived in one of those nearby bigger cities.

These women were more than likely snatched up by men close to their age or slightly older (up to 7 years)

These women met these men (and not you) because of better work opportunities, social circle or just being at the right place at the right time.

I think the sad reality for us men late 30s to early 50s who want a woman 5 to 15 years younger is this:
It is more difficult to date 5-15 years younger, especially if the primary method for meeting women is swipe apps. This is even true for men in bigger cities than where you are. I would say men in bigger cities are better positioned than you are.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's your biggest problem. You live in a sparsely populated area in the shadow of 2 giant dating markets (New York City and Philadelphia). Your perspective would be different if you lived in one of those nearby bigger cities.

It is more difficult to date 5-15 years younger, especially if the primary method for meeting women is swipe apps. This is even true for men in bigger cities than where you are. I would say men in bigger cities are better positioned than you are.
Yes I know this but I can't move since I own property where I am and my job is nearby.

Even if I hung out in New York or Philly (and the surrounding areas) women still think I live "too far"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I hung out in New York or Philly (and the surrounding areas) women still think I live "too far"
I agree with you. A woman living in New York or Philadelphia isn't going to want to date you when she has so many other options who live
closer to her.

I know this but I can't move since I own property where I am and my job is nearby.
You needed to get a job in a bigger city so you could live and date in a bigger city.

In Texas, this would be like me living in Abilene (population 130,000) and then complaining I couldn't date. Abilene is 150 miles from Fort Worth and 180 miles from Dallas.