Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most AFC Songs

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I used to really like that song, didn't really pay attention to the lyrics at all, but wtf, to make it worse he commits suicide in the end.
Yeah when I first heard the song, I didn't think too much of it.

But when I was playing Singstar (karaoke game), my friend picked this song and I said why not. As soon as the lyrics came on, I was like WTF, this is the worst song ever and THIS was a popular #1 song? I was so pissed at the lyrics that I stopped singing the rest of the song. :eek:

Have you heard the new song If I was a boy? I can't understand why people think that song is good.....**** girl if you were a boy, you'd be a tranny...:crackup:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's basically a slap in the face to all guys out there, it has a nice beat to it and all but the lyrics are just a reference tool for men on how to become AFC.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard this AFC gem on the radio today... :rolleyes:

Come Back To Me performed by David Cook

You say you gotta go and find yourself
You say that you're becoming someone else
Don't recognize the face in the mirror looking back at you

You say you're leaving as you look away
I know there's really nothing left to say
Just know I'm here whenever you need me I'll wait for you

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me

Take your time, I won't go anywhere
Picture you with the wind in your hair
I'll keep your things right where you left them
I'll be here for you

Oh and I'll let you go, I'll set your free

And I hope you find everything that you need
I'll be right here waiting to see
You find you, come back to me

I can't get close if you're not there
I can't get inside if there's no soul there
I can't face you, I can't save you
It's something you'll have to do

Come back to me

And I hope you find everything that you need
I'll be right here waiting to see

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Antidote for any AFCness acquired through music= anything by Too $hort

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably view things bit different, but a lot of these so called "AFC" songs that are considered romantic or whatever, makes great background music....for as I call it "Shagging" LOL! Like the old Barry White songs. I admit these are AFC if looked at from our perspective, but a lot of women like that kind of thing.

What's AFC about any of it if you get hung up on the same bimbo. At times, being "soft" is OK...because the next night, hopefully I'll be the same way with another.....the next night a different one. And so on. :)

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was laughing at some of the choices...without a doubt AFC. Then again, my Brother is a musician and song writer on a local and yrs ago, had some notoriety. He often said that words to a song are about like a keg of beer with no taper. Useless. They don't mean much, they are at random and while the song may be about a true subject, a lot of the words are simply made up to rhyme or sound better when singing it.

Ex: You may be singing about some wench you just *ucked, everything in the song is true except her eyes were actually green, not blue. But the word blue rhymes with flu, goo, sue etc.

These muscians are laughing all the way to the bank...

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say any song where a rapper or r&b singer says to get with him because he'll throw some money at you. Nothing wrong with being generous, but when you say you'll take a woman from the club out on shopping spree just because she gave you some one time, you are not pimping.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
oh ****, totally! but that's what bothers me... I can't listen to the music I like anymore cause it makes me AFC!! :cry:
I've noticed this, too. I can't even listen to half of my old favorite bands anymore because the lyrics are too pussified. Too whiny and victimized.

On the flipside, a lot of stuff I used to hate because I couldn't relate to it suddenly appeals to me a lot more now (i.e. music championing testosterone). I'm jamming a lot of old school House of Pain these days. Defiant white boy machismo. :cool:

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soyoushave said:
A good DJ song is "you aint the first - guns n roses"
<shudder>

I spent six out of nine years in some sort of on-off hell of an LTR with a big GnR fan.

If there is one band that can now turn me right off and have me heading for the door in almost all circumstances, it is now them! :(

<shudder>

However, I do remember the album "Uppers and Downers" by the Yo-Yos as being pretty good in a pre-night on the town way. :)

blackomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money
Love Hurts by Incubus
Issues by Mindless Self Indulgence
You Belong to Me by Taylor Swift
According to You by Orianthi

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no wonder most guys today are AFC's. Just look at society, music, and the media. There's an endless list of AFC like pop songs. And movies? Even worse. I mean no wonder most guys don't stand a chance when there are movies like this out there??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815236/

The premise is that some HB 10 randomly is totally into some AFC kid and now he needs to figure out how to keep her from leaving. "Can a 5 get a 10 by being an AFC? The answer is yes!"

Hahaa