"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Morning Afterpill OTC?

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Can i really just go out to a local drug store and buy some morning after pills off the counter? What type of drug stores?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Not any more. Due to new legislation, anyone under or at the age of 16 has to have a doctor's perscription. (I really don't understand why, hard as I try, so don't ask.)

Try Planned Parenthood?
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Wow thats a good idea, we need more underage parents


BTW I ont think the people at gas stations care who their selling that crap too though
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
No. In the US, morning after pill is prescription which is very hard to get. I remember trying to get one for a girl, and I called Planned Parenthood, who told me to call a doctor to prescribe it, who told me that only a hospital could prescibe it. When I called the hospital, they told me that to call Planned Parenthood to get one! I think anti-abortion secretaries will intentionally give you the runaround to prevent you from getting the pill.

-Dan
 
Top