“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mormon help

paint98

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
nampa
paint cant spray this mormon girl advice needed!

i like this mormon girl at my school but shes a really good mormon.
all her friends say shes ganna be hard to get close to . she hangs out with the band kids and i hang out with the popular kid so i know that i really like her and so popularity has nothing to do with it. i know she is getting over some one she really liked and she does not nasty people that talk about sick stuff. except how do i go about this please help me:confused:
email me: [email protected] or write it in here thank you!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Sounds like oneitis, and from you having one post i'm guessing that you don't even know what that is. My advice to you is to read the bible, learn the ways of the DJ, and put this girl on hold. Good luck man, and welcome.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Can't mormon guys have like 10 wives or something?

If so, get her to be your girlfriend and then date a whole bunch of other girls. You can't lose! :D
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I agree with DJoneday, it sounds like your still a major afc. If you really like her why the hell haven't you done anything yet. Go read the bible, but i do have some advice on morman chicks.

Poor choice, poor choice. Morman chicks may generally have lots of money, but its not a good idea to date them. If they are very devout, they can't do anything freaky with you :(. Plus if it gets serious, over a long time, you gotta convert to mormanism to mary her :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
99.999999% of mormons dont have mutiple wives. and the only ones that do are the extreme not regular mormons.
If you want "bad" mormons move to a place with a population over 90% of um, they get crazy.

DAM are there hot mormon chicks though.

If she is a good mormon teasing about her religion WON'T help. So I wouldn't suggest it.
 
Last edited:

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Stay away from Mormon chicks...Ive know people who were non mormon and they try to date mormon chicks, and they get dumped cause they wont join the religion...Plus the religion is based on freemasonry and the whole sh1t is scary...Leave that alone, I know from experience...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
i would also recommend against mormon girls. I almost dated one, but after a while she refused to do anything with me unless i went to her church a couple times. MYself being a dedicated Christian, had to decline, she actually ended up trying to ***** me out about not having an open mind. Needless to say i stopped all communication with her.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by DJ Vulcanis
i would also recommend against mormon girls. I almost dated one, but after a while she refused to do anything with me unless i went to her church a couple times. MYself being a dedicated Christian, had to decline, she actually ended up trying to ***** me out about not having an open mind. Needless to say i stopped all communication with her.
Youre lucky, cause ive seen people join it for a girl...They almost had me, but my grandfather (RIP) and my mother talked me out of it...I swear that is the shadiest religion ever...Espically the missionaries...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
THE Bible...That is, THE DJ Bible. :D
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Threads merged...dont post the same thing in three different forums.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
If it is something that i can not understand no matter how many times i hear it, it is the popular/unpopular schoolkids/highschoolers thing.

In the schools i visited we never really had a social ladder and there was really no one that sticked out as someone better or worse... There always were a few crazy guys of course, that most of the school knew, but those were only a few individuals that you can count on almost one hand, never even being close to an entire group.

So... what is with all this popular/unpopular stuff?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top