Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More women are riding motorcycles...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fewer riders overall every year is the larger issue. Harley is a shadow of its former self. Most young people don't have the required discretionary income.

I still think electric bikes are going to revive the industry. BMW already has a prototype that literally won't let the rider crash it. Dying in a motorcycle wreck will become a thing of the past.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Great news for the motorcycle manufacturers but the small part of SS personality in me couldn't help but wonder if this is a result of women becoming more masculine than in the past? Even women I meet are usually into sports, hunting, weight lifting, rock climbing...than baking, gardening, sewing/knitting.

https://advrider.com/almost-one-in-five-bike-owners-is-a-woman-and-the-numbers-keep-climbing
I’ve been riding since 08. Back then my estimation of the percent of women on a Hog was only about 2-5%. Still see a few on smaller bikes though when out and about.
@Bible_Belt is right though, the number of overall riders has fallen in the last nine years, but I’m expecting it to pick up as the improving economic and employment numbers increase as demonstrated in the last year…

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasons for dropping m/c rider numbers is a whole different topic. My point though was, in the US I see riding m/c's as predominantly a guy thing...but it seems like the other things I mentioned women are now partaking in them (guy stuff) more than in the typical 'girly' stuff. Similarly, they're also happy chugging beer and burping while yelling at the football game on TV. A coincidence that feminism and emasculation are also on the rise?

Billtx49

Reaction score
A coincidence that feminism and emasculation are also on the rise?
No. There were always tomboy types and high T women out there. It’s nothing new. Like I stated, max 2-5% of female bikers.…

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. There were always tomboy types and high T women out there. It’s nothing new. Like I stated, max 2-5% of female bikers.…
From the article:

"Even less than a decade ago, well into the 21st century, only ten percent of bike owners were women.
But that’s changing.

A new survey by the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) shows that right now, women make up 19% of all owners."

That's 2x increase in 10yrs.

Billtx49

Reaction score
From the article:

"Even less than a decade ago, well into the 21st century, only ten percent of bike owners were women.
But that’s changing.

A new survey by the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) shows that right now, women make up 19% of all owners."

That's 2x increase in 10yrs.
They’re cheaper to operate than cars given close to a decade of down economy, plus the women riders I see these days aren’t on high dollar bikes like a man, that’s all it is. I wouldn’t read anything regarding sex into it.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not talking about the real issue here.

Women that ride bike red flag are not?

I think it depends.
For some i think it is a red flag, for others its not.

Billtx49

Reaction score
We are not talking about the real issue here.

Women that ride bike red flag are not?

I think it depends.
For some i think it is a red flag, for others its not.
Some women want to skydive and do risky things with you, others don’t. It’s not usually a red flag…

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women want to skydive and do risky things with you, others don’t. It’s not usually a red flag…
Women with bike is new trend i see more and more, some its because they like it have some friends/bf who ride one

But what i often see id say almost 50% of the time its a way to get attention/validation. Its like look at me i can ride a bike !!
You see it often on social media. Am i the only one noticing this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
But what i often see id say almost 50% of the time its a way to get attention/validation.

Am i the only one noticing this?
Hard for them to get attention when a larger percentage of women wear full helmets.

Never noticed it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard for them to get attention when a larger percentage of women wear full helmets.

Never noticed it.
I see it more on their social media page, so many pics with the bike.
Helmet dont mater there

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here you have to be pretty aggressive as a motorcycle rider or you'll get rolled right over by the humongous pen1s extention trucks and fast moving traffic otherwise. It's not for the feminine women for sure. When I used to ride with m/c groups every single woman I met (regardless of the type of bike, sports, cruiser, dual sport etc) who rode (and not rode b1tch in the back like my ex gf, who loved to ride with me) was a hardened manly woman.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news for the motorcycle manufacturers but the small part of SS personality in me couldn't help but wonder if this is a result of women becoming more masculine than in the past? Even women I meet are usually into sports, hunting, weight lifting, rock climbing...than baking, gardening, sewing/knitting.

https://advrider.com/almost-one-in-five-bike-owners-is-a-woman-and-the-numbers-keep-climbing
Women want any thing man want and identify with . this is what feminism teach women . they are chasing men in everything , and the more that thing is more defined as masculine thing the more they want it, such as weight lifting , motor cycles , driving Jeep or other large cars , etc .
I was lately in some martial art gyms and the majority was women

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sasha has several vids out. It depicts everything wrong with western women. One, he interviewed a woman who was pedaling the rubbish of what women were better at. She is then incapable of acknowledgement that men are better at things. She's also triggered. Classic bpd woman.

High kill count, useless, abortions, attention *****, prostitute or *****, and unable to turn on a stove. Arm tattoos, fat as ****kkk, and valueless outside sex. Nit much value for a man to stake value for any long term basis.

Another Sasha vid, a bald dyke basically calls for genocide of all men and deems this paradise. Also calls all men rapists. Regurgitated fake rape stats.

These types if women are ****ed up. Must be avoided or expect a fakse rape case and domestic violence.

Zero tolerance policy. If nit feminine and submissive, next her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a woman riding her bike With her man sitting behind her. Call me old-fashioned but it ruined my day.
I blame really low testosterone.

He's probably into pegging too. Wait wut

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a woman riding her bike With her man sitting behind her. Call me old-fashioned but it ruined my day.
It doesnt take much to ruin your day bro.

Man up, get more stuff going!

I've seen the same and it surprised me at first but now i am chill with it.. We dont know the context, I've seen/been with some biker girls..

They quite sexy (real beauties) who do have strong frame.

Anyway, it's no secret motorcycle business are Struggling and HarleyDavison are seen as old man bike. Now, kids and adult prefer SUV :p (and bike are hard by law according to some places, in Canada, you can only ride them for 3 months)