Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more time

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to spend more time with my boyfriend of 9 months. Between work, judo practice, and a engineering grad class he's taken, I've been pushed to the back of his priority list.

Do I wait it out until he gets his studying schedule under control, or do I say something to him? I want to be direct, but I don't want to be a nag either.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would just piss me off.

I've got all this shyt going on in my life and then my girlfriend starts bytching about how I don't spend enough time with her.

This is the reason why some men are successful and some are not. Their choice of woman can be their downfall.

Sure, I'll blow off work today to hang with you honey. I don't need to earn the extra 1k today just to make you happy.

Then there are the good women who understand that a man needs to work hard to get ahead in this world and allows him the freedom to attain the goals he desires. All the while supporting him and being there for him when he has time for her.

ya dig?

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, I don't bytch.

Second of all, I want him to MAKE time for me. I'm not going to sit around waiting for him to fit me in. I have my own life and if he doesn't have time for a relationship right now, then I want out.

I don't expect him to blow off work to spend time with me, but a relationship takes two people. Right now I don't feel like I have a boyfriend.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should talk to him about it and not random people on the internet. But you gotta understand he just cant drop everything he has just for you. He has a life too.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually my AFC days might be helpful here. I once had a girlfriend who was 400 km away. But a few months later she moved nearer to me for the summer. This is where it applies to you:

She has a bunch of guy friends she hangs out with. Every day. They do things like play badminton or go out and eat, or whatever, and so whenever I try to get her to do something 'that night', her excuse is 'I have to go out with the guys'. And so this goes on for weeks on end, us arguing and ultimately after I told her off she ends the relationship.

But the point of this babble is that I wanted to spend time with her, and she didn't care enough to make time. So if I'm considered AFC for sticking with her, what does it say about you for doing the same?

eric live has the right idea -- if I was too busy to hang out with a girl, I would feel resentful to be made to hang out with said girl. But since I'm not around, should I expect her to just sit on her ass and wait for me? A big part of rapport is contact, and without contact she will drift. Flip the 'he' and 'she' and it applies to you -- if he won't make time, you can find somebody who will.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm perhaps he's not the right guy for you and you're not the right guy for him, then.

Don't feel like you have a bf? You think that'll change in the future? HA!

You're relationship is pretty much how it's going to be. He's comfortable in the routine he's in.

You girls think you can change guys....so funny...