"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

More Than 70% On This Board Think That Player Supreme and The Mods Are FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
more than 70% of those that voted in the sticky poll that eternal set up that they think that the mods and especilally player supreme are FAKE

now Metal Fortress resetted the poll with some lame excuse, and he did not admit that they lost.

Thanks for watching this drama.

CASE CLOSED - I WON. Ciao Bello....

btw eternal I am nowhere near canada, I am from Italy

thanks I shall now leave this forum
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Well my movie is lame so I came back in to check out this idiocy and what do I find:


MetalFortress
Master Don Juan

Registered: Jun 2003
Location: Vista, CA
Posts: 1029
Age: 19
All you have to do to rig votes is turn off the cookies in your browser and vote over and over - I just got the idea, and was able to submit 7 votes at the same time. That's obviously what fanatizmu was doing.


--Famenaizeman...you are a total skum bag. Enough said.


buh bye!


I've never asked for anyone to be banned before but I would understand if you banned this one Eternal.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by fanatizmu
more than 70% of those that voted in the sticky poll that eternal set up that they think that the mods and especilally player supreme are FAKE

now Metal Fortress resetted the poll with some lame excuse, and he did not admit that they lost.

Thanks for watching this drama.

CASE CLOSED - I WON. Ciao Bello....

btw eternal I am nowhere near canada, I am from Italy

thanks I shall now leave this forum
I can't reset the poll cuz I'm not a mod, smart guy.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I closed the thread due to cheating.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
This bull shyt is making Sosuave look like the laughing stock of the internet. To allow this wack after he has been warned to continue to shoot his sperm in our faces is uncalled for and un-neccessary.

Why don't we start a poll to ban his funky behind!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
This bull shyt is making Sosuave look like the laughing stock of the internet. To allow this wack after he has been warned to continue to shoot his sperm in our faces is uncalled for and un-neccessary.

Why don't we start a poll to ban his funky behind!
Eh, just wait for Allen to get on.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
just stop

Fatimisu or whatever, take your head out of your arse and shut the **** up. You are simply diverting attention from DJ to your own little battle filed. The more you open your stupid ****ing mouth the more obvious it becomes that you are not a behaviouralist, you lack the education and you lack the life.

PISS OFF and let losers like me ask questions from other people.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
http://www.jbspencer.com/upside2.jpg
lol... At first glance it looks like your raping them or something. :p ...

I concur... you came here as a "Behovioral Shrink" and now have had multiple pyscotic break downs in the process... Grounds for Ban... and I've never said that before... well... I have.... but this time I mean it.... comming from a guy thats been banned himself
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Lock this. Fantizmu is a tool who thinks that just because he works at some behavioral therapy place he not only has a complete understanding of the human mind but can also apply that understanding to people on the Internet. How arrogant.

And despite PS's advanced "macking" abilities, which I have come to have confidence in, he STILL has not developed the restraint to not respond to heckling with weak-sauce insults, mostly consisting of making fun of people's usernames.

Hence, all these threads are is flamebait.

Lock this.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Yooooooo, hold the fukk up...How in the hell is this Fanimitzu dude still posting and I almost got banned for my MILF thread...I call bullsh1t...Fukk it though, its whatever...Now I see what Tiburon was talking about...

LMAO...Egg on my face...He did get banned, lol...
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by fanatizmu
more than 70% of those that voted in the sticky poll that eternal set up that they think that the mods and especilally player supreme are FAKE

now Metal Fortress resetted the poll with some lame excuse, and he did not admit that they lost.

Thanks for watching this drama.

CASE CLOSED - I WON. Ciao Bello....

btw eternal I am nowhere near canada, I am from Italy

thanks I shall now leave this forum
You're leaving? Great.

F.O.A.D., man. F.O.A.D.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Tralalalalala...couldn't of happened to a nicer fool.

Hmmm capi crimini is now in the house. Femantu/or what ever he called his lame arse...capi crimini...hmmmm makes you wonder.


The red herring did it....yeah that's who it was.

Hey capi weren't you saying the same stuff a while ago that this fool was? That you should be a mod or something like that?
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Well my movie is lame so I came back in to check out this idiocy and what do I find:


MetalFortress
Master Don Juan

Registered: Jun 2003
Location: Vista, CA
Posts: 1029
Age: 19
All you have to do to rig votes is turn off the cookies in your browser and vote over and over - I just got the idea, and was able to submit 7 votes at the same time. That's obviously what fanatizmu was doing.


--Famenaizeman...you are a total skum bag. Enough said.


buh bye!


I've never asked for anyone to be banned before but I would understand if you banned this one Eternal.
This is the truth, you can make multiple votes by clearing your cache over and over.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Well for someone who's "fake", his advice seems to work a lot.

Maybe I should get to know some "fake" people.......

:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top