"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

More Succinct College Tips

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
On the first day of class, come 5-10 minutes late to class, and come in through the doors at the bottom of the lecture hall (hopefully, you'll manage to interrupt the professor). This is all about presence. Make sure you're wearing your best clothes. Look around at the seats, then nonchalantly make your way up the aisle and park yourself somewhere in the middle.

Study groups. Perfect flirting opportunities.

When the professor prompts the class for answers to questions or comments, reserve a couple opportunities to make a quick joke. Often, if you make yourself appear boisterous, your professor will begin to address you by name. Now everyone knows who you are. All too often, people come up to me at random parties and talk about how funny I am. When meeting girls in class, it starts out with, "Hey, I'm--" "Jerome. I know. Everybody knows. *smile*"

Sit with your friends next to a cute girl, and talk to your pals like you're a gregarious, friendly person. This sets yourself up to be non-threatening when you approach her.

Eh, can't think of more off the top of my head.

Rx

My journal: http://charlatan.livejournal.com

------------------
REd-xL (20) California

How do you expect to catch some fish if you don't toss out your lure? -Jerome
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

W

wheelin&dealin

Guest
If you chat up a cute girl the first day of class the chances are she'll want to sit with you for the rest of the semester.

Also, study the material before it is lectured. This way you look smarter because you don't have to write every little detail down. You can also help the cute girl sitting beside you if she doesn't understand the material.
 

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Age
42
i love the coming late bit n it is right. I have tried it n it works. U might get told off but handle it with confidence.
U can even use it later to make people laugh by imitating ur professor
hehe

------------------
"Do your best when it counts"

"Good DJS don't do Different thingz, they just do thingz differently"
 

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
nice... I never take notes, and I often come late to class.

hee hee hee hee
So I just need to work on the boisterousness and the sitting near HBs (if there are any in my classes)
 

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Oith
It does give credit with girls if you are both popular and a good student (also gives you more HB's that want to study with you, hehe). So I wouldn't say taking notes is bad...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Narcissisto

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Coming in late to class can be good if you are allowed to do it. That is, if the professor does not have a mandatory absence policy, then you are OK to do as you please. I have seen people fail because they showed up tardy too many times or missed class more than what was allowed.

The key is to come in the class in your own reality, nonchalantly, and a walk of confidence. You cannot walk in scurrying to find a seat. You can scan the room slowly, and you must have your head up at all times. Make EC with all of the better-looking ones that are checking you out. Smile if you want to, or just give them EC until they break or you find your seat.

I have been called out a few times by a female professor after receiving smiles or comments from girls who dig this behavior. You must not act afraid of the professor when he/she calls you out or asks personal questions at an inappropriate time. You WILL get recognized by your classmates. It's a form of instant social proof I suppose.

Again, you must be internally centered. You are not living in their reality, but only yours.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
yeh - I do that all the time now ... except when I'm in a hard class where I need to concentrate. There's a curse to it though. Everybody knows my name N some ppl hate.
:rolleyes:

GHOST
 
Top