Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more shyt in my life

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAWK. I hooked up with this girl when we both were insanly wasted and we went and had sex in the shower at this party. She took a turn for the worse and started throwing up.

She calls me today and tells me she didn't remember anything and I had to tell her what happened.

Hunny flips out and asks me why I didn't tell her the next morning for the morning after pill and she's gonna get pregnant and all this bullshyt. Blah blah has only had sex with one person besides me.

I don't know whether she's going to freak on me but even though I know she could still get pregnant, I didn't *** in her.

What the hell am I gonna do...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop screwing strangers without a CONDOM!

Talk to her about it.

Although the time for the morning after pill is probably well past, a woman can still get an abortion up to approx. 20 weeks after fertilization.

If you dont want a kid, and she doesn't want a kid, I suggest that this is the route you take. Suggest this, even pressure this to her and be courteous.

And stop screwing drunk girls without a condom. That is stupid. Pregnancy should be the least of your worries.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't just talk to her about it, she's hysterical. I know about the drunk/condom thing, but I seriously can't go for more than 2 weeks without a random hook or an old booty call.

I really think I need to work on having like 3 girlfriends out of city so I don't get bored or have to put myself in that situation.

~Does it seem obscene, does it seem like a bad thing. Well if it is I'm sorry miss, but you know I'm just 19. So don't be afraid when my pants start to leak, you know damn well I'm in my sexual peak~

Word.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexual

~Does it seem obscene, does it seem like a bad thing. Well if it is I'm sorry miss, but you know I'm just 19. So don't be afraid when my pants start to leak, you know damn well I'm in my sexual peak~

Word.
That line is all fine and dandy but the courts dont give a damn when you're paying through the nose.

You HAVE to get through to this girl somehow.