Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More protests against lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before all the roided-up gym bros go on a rampage from gym withdrawal...

.....and it's only a matter of time before these THOTs snap from not getting their validation fix in bars and nightclubs....

....there are reports of women running naked through the streets cause they're losing their d@mn minds from isolation.....

https://www.the-sun.com/news/676335/naked-woman-spain-lockdown-cop-car/

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I bet a $100 bucks you'd be singing a different tune if you got hooked up on a ventilator.

But maybe you're lucky and would just come down with high fevers + difficulties with breathing at night....and I'd bet another $100 bucks that you'd be having panic attacks whilst grabbing all the pills you've got hidden somewhere in the toilet.

It's always predictable what people like you will do when u r at the receiving end....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet a $100 bucks you'd be singing a different tune if you got hooked up on a ventilator.

But maybe you're lucky and would just come down with high fevers + difficulties with breathing at night....and I'd bet another $100 bucks that you'd be having panic attacks whilst grabbing all the pills you've got hidden somewhere in the toilet.

It's always predictable what people like you will do when u r at the receiving end....
I most likely already contracted it back in February when i spent a weekend in Vegas....came home with flu symptoms, slept it off and was fine in 2 days....

......not a single ventilator or pill was needed....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I most likely already contracted it back in February when i spent a weekend in Vegas....came home with flu symptoms, slept it off and was fine in 2 days....

......not a single ventilator or pill was needed....
The most common symptoms of covid 19 are fever, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

And not flu like symptoms.

How abt you be brave, go visit the nearest ER that has high intake of infections and after you got infected, tell us how brave u r?

I can't wait to hear all abt ur experiences...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most common symptoms of covid 19 are fever, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

How abt you be brave, go visit the nearest ER that has high intake of infections and after you got infected, tell us how brave u r?

Infecting myself is gonna be kinda hard to do because most ER's around here dont even have any cases....

.....In fact here's a video of nurses dancing during the supposed peak of COVID19 outbreak..... Doesnt exactly look like they're operating at max capacity the way MSM fear-mongering would have us believe...

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Infecting myself is gonna be kinda hard to do because most ER's around here dont even have any cases....

.....In fact here's a video of nurses dancing during the supposed peak of COVID19 outbreak..... Doesnt exactly look like they're operating at max capacity the way MSM fear-mongering would have us believe...

Just because that tiny part of the world u r living in doesn't have much or even any makes you any braver, I might even call you a cowardly chicken who only talks big but actually does nothing.

You must try ur best to get infected, insist on getting it and when you do, go get ur family infected too, then come tell us how brave u truly are.

I'm sure ur like minded friends will call you a hero and that's gonna boost ur ego to no end.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because that tiny part of the world u r living in doesn't have much or even any makes you any braver, I might even call you a cowardly chicken who only talks big but actually does nothing.

You must try ur best to get infected, insist on getting it and when you do, go get ur family infected too, then come tell us how brave u truly are.

I'm sure ur like minded friends will call you a hero and that's gonna boost ur ego to no end.
The fact that you keep trying to get personal with me just shows how insecure and ego-fragile you are. Please stop projecting your fears and paranoia onto others, not everyone sees the world through your lens.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that you keep trying to get personal with me just shows how insecure and ego-fragile you are. Please stop projecting your fears and paranoia onto others, not everyone sees the world through your lens.....
Oh so in the end u r not brave to take up the challenge.

But yet u r so brave to make a call for others to do so...

So typical of a coward.

Is this what nerds do the whole day behind a computer to convince themselves and others that they're finally manly?

Doesn't work that way boy...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That happens to those who get the it full, plenty of people get it and dont even have symptoms while some have minor issues like a common flu.

Mortality rate for people below 50 is a 0. % while unemployement will be much higher unless we find a quick fix.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That happens to those who get the it full, plenty of people get it and dont even have symptoms while some have minor issues like a common flu.

Mortality rate for people below 50 is a 0. % while unemployement will be much higher unless we find a quick fix.

You think all those governments that has implemented shutdowns has not considered the economic impact?

They can't be all stupid at the same time in all parts of the world.

Even I who enjoys money and profits know when it's time to shutdown and divert resources to minimise the impact. Sure I feel pissed paying salaries when my workforce ain't working and I also know when this blows over I'd be having a hard time to rebuild, I'm not delusional enough to believe things will return to normal, maybe I'd need to close down a business or 2.

Meanwhile, right now, everyone has to pitch in to make the shutdown a success, which for all intents and purposes has done its job pretty well, so that we all can move forward ASAP.

The side effects? Sure there's plenty but that's the tradeoff. Learn to man up and take it otherwise a new flare up will happen and all that's won will be lost.

As for the virus itself, can you guarantee that if you get infected, will it be mild as if nothing has happened? No you can't.

It's just mitigation now.

Governments has the real time data on new infection rates and knowing their own resources, which is the best time to open up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think all those governments that has implemented shutdowns has not considered the economic impact?

They can't be all stupid at the same time in all parts of the world.

Even I who enjoys money and profits know when it's time to shutdown and divert resources to minimise the impact. Sure I feel pissed paying salaries when my workforce ain't working and I also know when this blows over I'd be having a hard time to rebuild, I'm not delusional enough to believe things will return to normal, maybe I'd need to close down a business or 2.

Meanwhile, right now, everyone has to pitch in to make the shutdown a success, which for all intents and purposes has done its job pretty well, so that we all can move forward ASAP.

The side effects? Sure there's plenty but that's the tradeoff. Learn to man up and take it otherwise a new flare up will happen and all that's won will be lost.

As for the virus itself, can you guarantee that if you get infected, will it be mild as if nothing has happened? No you can't.

It's just mitigation now.

Governments has the real time data on new infection rates and knowing their own resources, which is the best time to open up.
Governments give priority to keep their seat and a backlash of oldies died means losing your election while for the economy to collapse they can blame the virus and say that "life is the most important thing we have".

Its when people think by emotion rather than facts and cold thinking that problems increase.

Currently there is a bigger chance for me to die in a car crash then covid19, can I guarantee that I wont be hurt the next 1000km?

The funny thing is that Germany has the same sick ones % that they have in northern Italy, except that NI is like an 80s movie with police everywhere and people confined at home from months while Germany allows citizens to roam freely.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Governments give priority to keep their seat and a backlash of oldies died means losing your election while for the economy to collapse they can blame the virus and say that "life is the most important thing we have".

Its when people think by emotion rather than facts and cold thinking that problems increase.

Currently there is a bigger chance for me to die in a car crash then covid19, can I guarantee that I wont be hurt the next 1000km?

The funny thing is that Germany has the same sick ones % that they have in northern Italy, except that NI is like an 80s movie with police everywhere and people confined at home from months while Germany allows citizens to roam freely.
Rationally what you say is true but can you say the same for the vast majority of people who will think along the same lines?

Most people don't and therein lies the problem.

A 1% mortality rate is small, but it's enough to get at least most of the people angry when you have a big population, now imagine just staying at home is making people nuts vs people who lost loved ones because mitigation is not done properly?

As for Germany, last I've been there, they're as effective and as efficient as before, guess that trickles down to their healthcare systems and the general population attitudes. There's a lot I like abt Germans and nordics in general. Could you say the same for other countries?

Various factors needs to considered when doing a shut down.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Facts? Ummm...

38,000: US car fatalities per year.
38,000: US COVID-19 fatalities in the past two months.

Never mind it's yet another bullsh1t comparison intended to hold frame. Car crashes are not contagious.

But keep on with those facts and brain-frozen (oops, I mean cold) thinking.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts? Ummm...

38,000: US car fatalities per year.
38,000: US COVID-19 fatalities in the past two months.

Never mind it's yet another bullsh1t comparison intended to hold frame. Car crashes are not contagious.

But keep on with those facts and brain-frozen (oops, I mean cold) thinking.
1 Im not american
2 you throw random numbers with no proof
3 those number (which u created btw) are generals and not age related as covid deaths
4 all the disease that kill people with no hospitals after bankruptcy are more than covid deaths for everyone
5 if you wanna play the smartass try to be smart

ps car crashes involve others unless you are particularly smart to crash against the wall or a parked car.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Im not american
2 you throw random numbers with no proof
3 those number (which u created btw) are generals and not age related as covid deaths
4 all the disease that kill people with no hospitals after bankruptcy are more than covid deaths for everyone
5 if you wanna play the smartass try to be smart

ps car crashes involve others unless you are particularly smart to crash against the wall or a parked car.
1-4: no data from you at all other than unfounded assertions.

My sources:

ps: what is the R-naught of car crashes?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really a protest if billionaires are funding it? These "protestors" are unwitting pawns of the billionaires, who are all too happy to see them die if it turns a profit. One of the idiots pictured has a "live free or die" sign, lol. It should say "live free and die." You know you are an inbred hillbilly if you bring your ar-15 to a political protest.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really a protest if billionaires are funding it? These "protestors" are unwitting pawns of the billionaires, who are all too happy to see them die if it turns a profit. One of the idiots pictured has a "live free or die" sign, lol. It should say "live free and die." You know you are an inbred hillbilly if you bring your ar-15 to a political protest.

Are there not billionaires that fund left-wing protests? Does it make it any less of a protest?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's a Vox article of Bill Gates and Buffet funding pro abortion rights.... Left wing billionaires fund protests too, does it make it any less of a protest? Does it de-legitimize the concerns of left-wing protestors if billionaires back them? Would you suggest they were pawns? I doubt it, because it's inline with you political beliefs, which is fine, but what is hypocritical is you turn around and suggests that receiving right-wing funding de-legitimizes rightwing protestors....

Note: dont go off on a tangent about abortion, i only used it as an example to point out hypocrisy that when right-wing groups fund protests that it's an illegitimate protest but when left-wing groups do it it's A-Okay according to your logic.....

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/...hilanthropy-reproductive-health-care-politics

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the idiots pictured has a "live free or die" sign, lol. It should say "live free and die." You know you are an inbred hillbilly if you bring your ar-15 to a political protest.

Wow, just incredible. You willingly chose to sacrifice civil liberties for the illusion of safety that you think big brother offers.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.