Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More of stuff you never thought about...

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I love this board.. I've learned a lot. And I figured I can share a lot. There are a lot of intelligent guys that read this board too which makes it very satisfying when I offer socio-philosophical ideas about us as a male species (see the post about the "pussification" of the American Male). However, I am 25 and have had quite a share of the female experience (29 and counting) so I can offer help from my previous hits and MANY misses. Also, I like to include things that have otherwise not been posted previously. Ok... here goes:

1) Everyone's advice here is good but they are forgetting one important thing. Maybe it's taboo to say, but let's face it: Not everyone here is as good looking as another. There.. I said it. Now deal with it. Some of us may be a 10 with no game who the D.J. techniques will work better for. However, some of may be a 5 or below and all the techniques in the world won't help a bit in the place where it counts... the initial approach. If you are insecure about your looks it will make it all that more difficult to approach that cutie you constantly see. Now you can't change the mug that God gave you but you can do something too help yourself raise a couple of notches. A little fat? Quit eating so many carbs, chubster! Hair looks like a chia pet? Spend 60 bucks on a salon cut (take a picture afterwards to show a barber later). Scrawny? Keep a couple of 20 lb barbell in your room and lift them while watching TV. Buy an issue of Mens Health or Esquire and try to buy some clothes similar to the ads. Look down... are you wearing ratty cross trainers? Get some nice black shoes! Trim that nose hair and eyebrows! I think you get the point. If you're a little confused just ask yourself this question... What can I do that will invoke compliments out of people?

2) If your on a dry spell (see above) the posts on the board probably make you feel more like crap. How can you use any of the D.J. techniques if you don't even know a single girl's phone number. You see girls out everywhere but you just can't seem to talk to them. I've been there and I think everybody has. The dry spell can sap your self esteem quicker than panties come off on prom night.

What you need to do is get in there any way possible. Here are some ways:
-If you have a friend that's female but that youre not attracted to, ask her if some of her friends want to go out dancing with you.
-Answer a personal ad with some girl in your area. E-mail her and be nice and respectful. Develop a rapport and friendship through e-mail. Have at least 10 e-mail sessions before asking for her number. Some may argue with this but I think she will offer her number first this way.
-Online chat... (see above). Just ask if you can e-mail her after your first chat.
-If your on a bus, train, waiting room or anywhere else with seats at least sit next to a cute girl when possible. Even if you're too much of a wuss to talk the excitement feels good. Plus, you'll kick yourself so much after she leaves you'll swear never to do that again. Some guys are so intimidated that they'll sit far away but with a view of her. This is more like stalking.. you know who you are!

3)This is for you High School Junior and Senior guys out there. If you're not succeeding then quit trying to hook up with girls in your grade!!! Forget about all those senior girls that aren't paying attention to you.. They are porking college guys after school is over. Concentrate on the freshman and sophomore girls. Why? Because these girls WANT to know you. For freshman girls knowing a senior guy, even if you're not that cool, is a status symbol to show off to her friends. DUH!!! Wake up and start macking on the teeny boppers.

4) If a girl you like is kind of making it difficult to hook up with her (schedule, etc.) and YOU'RE SURE that if you had another chance you can pull it off then there is a way to get her to go on a date with you. Just say "When are you going to get your Birthday/Christmas/Hannukah present?" She'll be like "What present?" You say "It's nothing big. Just a little something I got you for [occasion here]" Just keep insisting she needs to come to your place to get it. This works 90% of the time because you have peaked her curiosity. If it doesn't, not only does she not like you but she's probably disgusted by you... so give it up! What do you get her you ask? I have to answer that too? Nothing over 20 bucks! A little leather diary.. a frame.. a book (Ann Gedes baby books work wonders). However NO TEDDY BEARS or silly mushy **** like that.. It's got to have some sentiment. Again.. keep it UNDER $20!

5) If you're in college there is only one tried and sure way of getting a lot of women over your house. HAVE A PARTY! "But I don't wanna mess up my house, and have the cops come, and clean up, whine whine whine.." Tough sh!t... If you have beer, some Captain Morgan, Jello shots and hunch punch the girls will start flocking to your house like flys on crap on a warm summer's day. Have your friends pass out little flyers ONLY to girls at dorms (all girl dorms preferably). Keep the poles away from your stash o' chicks by keeping a big dude at the door.

Ok, my brothers, that's it for now. Thank you e-mails can be sent to my e-mail address...

scottdahustla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you f**ked 29 girls, and you are a year younger than me?

You can definetly help me out...

I see your point JP, lots of younger girls 20, 19 like me, but I do not talk to them.

I can't talk now, I am at work, but I will lay down everything you need to know about me when I get home.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. JP, 1 more girl and you're in the top 6% of guys with 30+. by 25 i hope to be at at least 20 and if im lucky 30. i want the girl i marry to be number 100.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really didn't put that in there to brag... I just wanted to show that I've had my successes. But trust me.. I've screwed up plenty. I hope people just read my advice and comment on it. I think it could help some people. I have lots more to come...

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally:
Keep the poles away from your stash o' chicks by keeping a big dude at the door.
I need one of these guys at the door of the clubs I visit to keep some of the sausage out.

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3)This is for you High School Junior and Senior guys out there. If you're not succeeding then quit trying to hook up with girls in your grade!!! Forget about all those senior girls that aren't paying attention to you.. They are porking college guys after school is over. Concentrate on the freshman and sophomore girls. Why? Because these girls WANT to know you. For freshman girls knowing a senior guy, even if you're not that cool, is a status symbol to show off to her friends. DUH!!! Wake up and start macking on the teeny boppers.
So true!
But, what do us freshmen guys hit on? :p

Player

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Also, looks mean almost nothing. Just work out a little. I know becasue i am a good looking guy and i used to see a lot of guys that were not good looking get a lot more girls than i did. Reason being that they tried and they had nothing to lose in the sence of getting rejected. Just be confident, but don't be arrogant around your friends, this will only make them hate you.

Interested

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player:
True. Also, looks mean almost nothing. Just work out a little. I know becasue i am a good looking guy and i used to see a lot of guys that were not good looking get a lot more girls than i did. Reason being that they tried and they had nothing to lose in the sence of getting rejected. .
i hear ya player. I am a good looking guy too and I haven't done NEARLY as well as I should have with women. So now I am working on learning how to do much better.

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally
Congratulations on an excellent post, you're doing great with the chicks, man.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interested:
i hear ya player. I am a good looking guy too and I haven't done NEARLY as well as I should have with women. So now I am working on learning how to do much better.

Oh Shut the fukk up, (If we went by what yall say)every on this site is good looking with no game.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A famous muppet once said:

"Do, or do not, there is no try."

Experience is far more important than just reading the DJ Bible a hundred times.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by timmy124:
So true!
But, what do us freshmen guys hit on? :p
Your hand

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
Oh Shut the fukk up, (If we went by what yall say)every on this site is good looking with no game.
Not me! I'm an ugly guy with LOTS of game!

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player:
True. Also, looks mean almost nothing. Just work out a little.
They mean alot, just don't emphasize on it alot.

Women base alot more on looks nowadays, just accept that fact. If you are good looking in her eyes, you can't make a mistake. If you are ugly, there's plenty of mistakes she'll see in you. That's why DJ techniques make up for that.

You can't deny the truth.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope yall did and still taking point 1 of JP’s post serioulsly.

This needs to be stressed! We should pay close attention to ourselves as girls do in the mirror/bathroom.

Not to say develop that trait, but a woman with sense would not take up a sloppy slash under-groomed man when a Don Juan to be- is standing next to him Mr. Sloppy.

Thanks for the post bro, I’m taking notes and reapplying.