"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

More Men Acting Like Spoiled Babies

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
The world is becoming a very strange place. Sports and politics are warfare by other means. Sports is a "never say die" culture. Yet, we are seeing a bizarre turn in the sports world, where guys are just giving up.

Here, a pro boxer a few weeks back just walked out of the ring before the fight even started. "I've never seen this is in my life!" the color analyst says:



Yesterday, a pro football player retired in the middle of a f#cking game! And he announced his "retirement" on instagram instead of informing his teammates! A former player begins his rant about it at 40 seconds in:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24712756

So the "alpha male" culture of professional sports is becoming cucked too lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
That short ass boxer looks crazy out of shape!

Maybe that's why he walked out, clearly an ass whooping was inevitable?
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I can just imagine an AFL (Australian Footbal League) player retiring at half time.

He wouldn't make it outside the stadium alive.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The world is becoming a very strange place. Sports and politics are warfare by other means. Sports is a "never say die" culture. Yet, we are seeing a bizarre turn in the sports world, where guys are just giving up.

Here, a pro boxer a few weeks back just walked out of the ring before the fight even started. "I've never seen this is in my life!" the color analyst says:



Yesterday, a pro football player retired in the middle of a f#cking game! And he announced his "retirement" on instagram instead of informing his teammates! A former player begins his rant about it at 40 seconds in:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24712756

So the "alpha male" culture of professional sports is becoming cucked too lol.
Dude looked completely out of shape...maybe he was hitting the nearest buffet instead
 
Top