Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more help needed with this chick!!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in tenth grade and theres this chick that goes to my school, we've known each other for about 2 and a half weeks and we hit it off pretty good. anyway i got her number and have called her twice (i wait about 3-4 days to call her) well she had a boyfriend when i first met her. when i talked to her on the phone last she told me that she has not been without a b/f for more than a week in the last year and cant stand to be without a b/f because it makes her feel alone. also in this phone convo i flirted with her a little, she asked me what my ideal type of woman was and i described her and she said "oh i guess your type of women is me" she said it in a happy upbeat tone of voice.:D Well yesterday when i came out of class i saw her talkin with one of her firends and she called me over and told both of us that she just broke up with her b/f. well right after that her and her friend just walked off and i was like WTF she didnt say see ya around or anything. She has been giving me alot of mixed signals lately and i dont know why. I'm pretty sure she likes me cause shes always tellin me to call her and i use kino on her and she likes it!

Well when you think about it she said she doesnt like being without a b/f and she just broke up with her b/f..... so either she wants me or some other guy (I never see or hear her talkin with any other guys). I know this would be a perfect time to ask her out on a date but i cant drive yet (i will be drivin in about a week).

What are your guys appinions on this and what would you do in this situation???

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a week when you can drive then go for it

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she givin me all these mixed signals??? is this somethin all chicks do? its like one minute she likes me and the next she doesnt.....

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an immature High School thing to me and she sounds like a Drama Queen too.

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think waitin a week is a waste of time, remember she could hook up wif another guy within that time, if youre goin to make a move, do it now!

Sounds to me like shes playin games, first gives the the hint and then takes it away, kinda like wat u would do to her (its like the reverse of why u come to this site, to make gyrls crazy about u, but it seems u are fallin 4 her)

i say ask her out on a date, make it casual maybe with yo frends, give her KINO, flirts, basically give her the hint that u want her badly and then after the date maybe the day after take it away from her, show signs of disinterest. u will have to apply this to adapt to your situation!!

basically your goal is to be in control of the situation, if u play the give and take game, she begins to call, msg....etc then u know 'im in control'

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, man. I have to agree; a week is too long to wait to figure this thing out. Ask her out, and then you'll know if she was just playing games with you, or if she was really interested. If she says "no" then forget her, you don't need a female friend. If she says "yes" then you've got it made. If you want a more definate answer on what she thinks about you, try the kiss test. No matter what you do, now is the time to do it.