“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

More friends that are girls then guys

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I usually end making more friends that are girls then guys. I am just talking about a friendly relationship.

It is usually a 5:1 ratio.

I am now going to a new school in a new city and I was wondering. Is it bad to not have as many guy friends? Or should I just make friends with whoever?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Make friends with whoever. I have NO close girl friends unfortunatly. 1 or 2 would be nice. I know alot of girls of course but i always try NOT to end up in the friend category.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Bros Before Hoes

That also applys to making friends

I also read in a recent post that you should have 3 chick friends to every 1 girl you like.

Remember the more guy friends the more challenging you are the hunnies
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I have very high standards.

Only 1 or 2 out of thirty girls would I even consider dating. So I don't mind being friends with the rest :)
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Bros Before Hoes

That also applys to making friends

I also read in a recent post that you should have 3 chick friends to every 1 girl you like.

Remember the more guy friends the more challenging you are the hunnies
Ok. I think it was just because my old school had a high girl population. The ratio should of been more like 3:1.

And I usually make friends with everyone.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
make friends with guys. I'm leaving my present school party cos my year was a very bad one. The whole shcool hates them because they are all either wetter than piss, or total TOTAL jerks. And I go to an all guys school, and when there are no guys you really want to hang with you know something must be done! Bring on the good times at my new school!

Seriously, when you understand that Djing isn't about girls, you'll want guy friends to hang with and do stuff that's probably more fun. Ideally you should be friends with everyone, but make some guy friends. Try to have a good groop of guy friends who are loyal to you, who you can trust, and who you can have fun with.

When you get to your new school get some guy friends or u might get labled as the "gay friend" which I'm sure will do wonders for ya rep:D
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Why the **** would you ever want a female friend?

(That is not a retorical question)
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
For the same reason you'd have a guy friend? Oh and her friends.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
For the same reason you'd have a guy friend?

Nope, bull****.

Oh and her friends.


I wouldn't really call that a friendship as much as a user-relationship.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
I think female friends are fine. Some of my best female friends are my ex-gfs. Girls actually DO make good friends, and can come in handy from time to time more than your boys. A good thing when it comes to female friends is your image. Hanging out with guys ALL the time is not good for your image. If you have no female friends, why would other girls want to be your first or only? I have about 10 female friends (and a million more aquaintences), but I also have many more guy friends than 10. I think it's fine to have more friends that are girls than guys, but make sure you don't overdo it and you should never have twice as many girl-friends as you do guy-friends.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
For the same reason you'd have a guy friend?

Nope, bull****.

Oh and her friends.

I wouldn't really call that a friendship as much as a user-relationship.
lol, well done. "nope, bull****" has got to be one of the stupidest responces to a statement I've given ever. Congratulations!:p But seriously, why do you have friends? So you can have fun with them perhaps? And why do we want to have fun? Because it makes us happy. So, if it is possible to have fun with a female friend (and I did last night, I had a ****ing hillarious time) I win by default.

Hooray for logic!

And them ahving fit friends is more of a side thing. No, I wouldn't put up with someone who pissed me off so I could meet their fit friends, that aint worth it. But you got a girl that you get along with well, purely platonic, and she can introduce you to more girls. Not bad for all aspireing DJs here. So there is without doubt a point to having girls as friends.

There we go, Cloud standing up for his friends with vaginas (and not just the AFCs;) )
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
I really don't think a guy and a girl can truely be "friends".

Casual maybe...But not close. Most of the time your girl "friends" are the ones you want to fvck (conciously or un-conciously).

I mean really, are you close friends with any ugly chicks? Would you be? Its cause you secretly wanna fvck those female friends.

You Pervert!:eek:

Hahaha...seriously, sex is always in the way. Have you guys haerd of the ladder theory?



SuSHI.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
It is very possible to be friends with women... and in my opinion it comes highly encouraged. Why is it possible... because no matter how hot a girl/guy could be sometimes... you just don't feel "it." Now... I know you're thinking, "Reloaded... what the hell is "it"?" Attraction (Perhaps I will get maimed for this one) Simply put... not every hot girl that walks in and out of my life attracts me... could she be beautiful, or hot, or cute (whatever you want to call it) Yes. Could that same person be attractive to me... not always. The same applies with women (obviously). If I'm not attracted to a girl... I don't care how hot she is... getting in her pants would be unsatisfying (mentally at least ;)) to me and therefore a complete waste of my time.

Also (to my surprise) not all girls are insipid and useless life forms. Some of them actually serve a great purpose... and in some instances (not many... but some) can be just as fun to hang around with as are guy friends. Now... I'm not talking about the typical princess mentality "attention *****" what I'm talking about is a cool ass girl... which do exist. With that said... it's always good, in my opinion, to have a nice fleet of both girl and guy friends.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 
Top