"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

More feminist type BS --- Men being Men is Bad

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
The argument is deeper than male versus female. Our biological makeup PREVENTS the utter POSSIBILITY of EVER being equal.
Exactly. I'm all for equal rights but there can't be equality between the sexes because we're not the same and so the expectations can't be equal either.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Hear, hear!

I had to go a little older, but I found a cutie that does my laundry, cooks, and blows me all the f*cking time. She can't stop, she loves to please me. She's more mature, doesn't hate men, and wouldn't try to change me for the world. Plus, she's a little older and has her own means, without being a whacked out feminist. She buys me stuff, looks after me.

No feminist would do that - but the thing is, I treat this woman with respect, she does the same, and she's smart enough to know what the prize is for that - me.

As I said, she's a little older, but I'm pretty sure she loves making all the young girls jealous when they see me on her arm. I don't think they can quite figure it out.

I think one of them asked her, and she just said, be a woman! Not sure if the girl understood that though.

This woman is stronger and more put together than any feminist - and as a result, she has me. Life is good.
Don Juanabbe,

Good for you bro. Every guy should have a woman like yours in his life.

Cheers,
Mav
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by 00Kevin
way to be! Everyone who is just waking up from a feminized AFC nightmare should read this a few times.

The girl I'm dating actualy told me that her goal is to take care of a man.

Exactly. Men and women should take care of each other in the ways that men and women, in my opinion, are meant to.

And you're right about how guys who don't see or realize the other side view this.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by 00Kevin
as long as there are women who are willing to show their p-ussy feminism will die. hmm for every feminazi, there are 100's of women taking off their clothing. :)
Yup, as long as women keep using their natural assets like they've always done, feminism will have to fight their own.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by alboh
This was girl #1 from last year. We broke up (read the gory details via search), then since I came back to Montreal from summer break we've been on and off ... basically f*** friends, up until last week when we split for awhile and I went out with the girl from France (see the lay report I put up yesterday). Complicated enough explaination for you?
alboh,

Good for you if you were able to turn a feminist into a f#ck buddy. I'll check out the report and comment if I like.

Cheers,
Mav
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top