Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More feminist propaganda.........

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link advertised on match.com. ID the Creep (http://www.idthecreep.com/) It's a game girls can play so they can learn to effectively pick out who's a creep and whose not when they are chatting online. All the "good" characters are young girls and the "creeps" are, of course, all guys.

This is what were're up against guys - creeps until proven otherwise.

Granted, it appears to be targeted toward young girls rather than adults, but why the f#ck is it on a pay dating site? If nothing else it will plant the seed of doubt in any woman.

I was thinking of giving up online dating since I feel like I've evolved beyond it anyway. Maybe this is my cue to exit........

gixx

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
That's aimed at teenage girls who go to sites that aren't intended for them. It's not aimed at adult women. Just because teenagers aren't supposed to be on dating sites doesn't mean they aren't there.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fundamentally it places men in the role of "creeps" Maybe there should be a game for men called "ID the psycho" I don't see that getting government funding anytime soon......

gixx

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: This seems to be funded by the gov

Originally posted by swampwiz
It says it is sponsored by the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, or whatever.
Exactly. It's geared towards teenage girls who are often very naive and put up profiles on dating sites. There are plenty of men who take advantage of how naive teenage girls are. That's why it's on that site. It's obvious for anyone who clicks on it and reads the material that it is intended for teenage girls. The government runs online stings all the time with officers posing as underage girls. I saw a report once where it took an officer all of 30 seconds to get hit on by a much, much older man when they believed the officer was a 14 or 15 year old girl.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just played that little game, and basically marked every single character as a creep, whether or not it had a male or female sounding name. All along I was told that I'm doing great, and got a high score. :) So the message is: everyone is a creep, stay the fwck off the Internet, little girls. :)

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do they have a 16 year old girl on there as one of the characters?

I can understand 11 or 13 year old girls. But, in many states, the age of consent is 16 yrs.

So, for example, a 19 yr old guy chatting with a 16 year old is a creep?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
That's what this board has become: a haven for married chumps and wannabe married chumps, and an arena for old perverts and old women to pointlessly jaw at each other all day. Sprinkle in a few myspace fanboys, as well as nazi mods editing members' posts, and welcome to the*NEW* sosuave.net!! Enjoy your stay.
Well, this IS supposed to be the "Mature Man" board.

"ma·ture ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-tyr, -tr, -chr)
adj. ma·tur·er, ma·tur·est
Having reached full natural growth or development
: a mature cell.
Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.

Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
Composed of adults: a mature audience.
Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action."

Perhaps you might be more comfortable on the regular board?
Perhaps the "High School forum" where you won't run into the "old fogies"??

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 14 in Japan, Spain, and a lot of other countries, though USA reserves right to prosecute you when you get back home if she's under 16. In many states in USA it is 16 for consensual sex, 18 for commercial sex.