Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More feminist propaganda

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but I've just seen it and I'm feeling so p!ssed off right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc45-ptHMxo

THIS kind of thinking and this kind or propaganda is exactly why so many of us ended up coming to this forum in the first place. We got brainwashed by this bullsh!t and needed help to become men again.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's kind of funny how one of my favorite posts from SS is Pook's "Be a MAN!" post.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16903

It's sad that guys will probably watch this movie and accept their beta flaws as "normal". What do these feminist get out of this? I don't see the logic behind turning a bunch of men into wussies.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really got the the whole outrage over men being turned into wussies. Call me selfish, and I am, but I'm not looking to defend the brotherhood against feminist brainwashing (real or imagined).

I'm good, doesn't really matter to me if every other guy is a puss. In fact, I prefer it. Just makes me look better.

I get what Jariel is saying. And maybe feminist society did force me to develop AFC qualities that I had to shed by coming here. But, whatever, I figured it out. This forums here. There are books. Life experience. Let other guys figure it out on their own. No need to go to war with women just because they have power over a segment of the male population that I don't belong to.

Women are great. They have soft skin and they smell nice. Anytime I see a feminist posting a video, writing an article, or complaining about discrimination I always just think awww that's cute.

Realistically, feminism, like most activism, is born of fear and needing to be part of a fight because it somehow shapes your identity. Let them be afraid. I won't react to it because I'm not scared.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The sad part, is the ones that get caught in this trap are going to be the young ones.

Watch as they begin to force kids to watch this in our public schools.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Never really got the the whole outrage over men being turned into wussies. Call me selfish, and I am, but I'm not looking to defend the brotherhood against feminist brainwashing (real or imagined).

I'm good, doesn't really matter to me if every other guy is a puss. In fact, I prefer it. Just makes me look better.

I get what Jariel is saying. And maybe feminist society did force me to develop AFC qualities that I had to shed by coming here. But, whatever, I figured it out. This forums here. There are books. Life experience. Let other guys figure it out on their own. No need to go to war with women just because they have power over a segment of the male population that I don't belong to.

Women are great. They have soft skin and they smell nice. Anytime I see a feminist posting a video, writing an article, or complaining about discrimination I always just think awww that's cute.

Realistically, feminism, like most activism, is born of fear and needing to be part of a fight because it somehow shapes your identity. Let them be afraid. I won't react to it because I'm not scared.

Competition is good for you. It keeps you sharp, and gives you an incentive to improve yourself.

You should be hoping to be better, not hoping life is easier.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
yeah hold on lemme go cut my ballsack off because this one video says i need to be more feminine.

you guys, lol, you let the littlest things bother you. if one person can rattle your cage like this from a youtube video, then you have some issues. go get laid dude.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
you guys, lol, you let the littlest things bother you. if one person can rattle your cage like this from a youtube video, then you have some issues. go get laid dude.
It's not a little thing. It's the type of brainwashing that has led nearly everyone here to fail with women, get walked over all their lives, get used and abused, allows women to cheat on a man and then take half (or more) of his hard earned money in divorce court. Getting laid is not a problem for someone like me because I discovered this forum and learned to man up, but a lot of guys don't have that option because of videos like this.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
When I hear "feminist" my brain translates it as "easy lay".

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We survived through the ice age, middle ages, great depression because Men acts like MEN. Our present situation where society, media, music, entertainment gave ideologies to newer generations of men on living in a false dogma that benefits not real men but LGBT's and women in general.

If men did not act as real men since time immemorial, human race would not be here. Changing on how a real man should act, do is like not acknowledging how human race survived in the first place.

Our current society are making wimps out of men. Wimps to go hand in hand with LGBTs, wimps to cater the fancy of the media.

We don't want that to happen. Let men be REAL MEN, not wimps.

I just wish women just know their place in the society that was proven from their roles since the dawn of time.
I don't have any qualms with the third sex, i just find the favor of today's society was for them and for women.
Men are losing their place as the alpha sex in today's dogma the society dictates...and we must not let that happen, because women and lgbt's are not meant to lead...but us MEN. so REAL MEN...know your place and reclaim what's ours.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we will get the few posters who will say that it is unhealthy to focus on these topics but I think it's interesting to discuss them. The feminist propaganda has been on a recent uptick this week. Did anyone see that #banbossy campaign by Google, Girls Scout and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a big deal, simply because the more low quality men are, the more men get emasculated + discrimimated against, and the more women that get even lower quality.

I disagree with it being unhealthy, I think its an interesting topic as well.

My question being: How does modern man combat the feminist agenda?

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
This is a big deal, simply because the more low quality men are, the more men get emasculated + discrimimated against, and the more women that get even lower quality.

I disagree with it being unhealthy, I think its an interesting topic as well.

My question being: How does modern man combat the feminist agenda?

There are bunch of low quality men in the music scene too. Especially pop and mainstream composers that are first class AFC's.

composing songs with lyrics like:

"If you leave me now..you'll take away the biggest part of me, oh, girl baby please don't go" it fvcking sucks i want to puke just by those lyrics.

and a lot more needy desperate songs and movies as well.

It's also their fault why women thinks they're to be pedestalized.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
There are bunch of low quality men in the music scene too. Especially pop and mainstream composers that are first class AFC's.

"If you leave me now..you'll take away the biggest part of me, oh, girl baby please don't go" it fvcking sucks i want to puke just by those lyrics.

You can generalize it as the media, because that's exactly what it is. This propaganda is everywhere, music, t.v, books, seems as if their doing their bests to suppress masculinity. Alot of guys say well " oh, were not being affected so why should we care?" But the truth is, is that it is affecting us. (Sexual Harassment laws, custody battles, divorce settlements) How long before its "illegal" to fvck a woman your not in a "committed" relationship with? Surely that's hyperbole, but you get my point.

I may receive criticism for this thought but I believe the media (government) has been purposely trying to weaken the family unit. Single parent rates are going up (even outside minorities) And the way the government is set up, it's almost like it's designed to support a single mom. The government support is almost catered to a single woman with children, and the way alot of trials go, shows this as well.

I believe the government is weakening the family unit simply for control purposes. If a woman has no man, she'll have to provide. If she has to provide, men will be viewed as less valuable. If men a viewed less valuable, women feel that don't need them. If men arent needed men lose power, without a man in household women need assistance. if she needs assistance she'll have to rely on government support. if she relies on government support she becomes dependent and hence, easier to control. Men not needed? easier to control

The chick raises an illmasculate man because shes incapable of raisng a man , he grows up nd he fvcks some chick and the process rinse washes and repeats.

Whether you like it or not, the government does exist to control people. They let what happens happen for whatever reason they feel is best, or whatever accomplishes their agenda. The government is fully aware of the suppression of masculinity.

We as men, must simply wake-up and take the power back.

Sidenote: My flame shield is activated because I realize this might sound like some conspiracist nut sh1t. but all I ask is that you try to my view my point and don't just dismiss it entirely

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves I agree with you. I see that the world is run by women and almost everything men do revolves around women in some form. In fact, several surveys have shown that men's cognitive functions decrease when they know a woman is watching them - they actually become dumber. That is pretty biological, that will pretty always happen and I don't think that can be changed by any type of social conditioning. However, the problem is the fact that men listen to women, and live how they think women want them to live.

Men are at the bottom because of this simple fact:
Women will almost always side with a woman, and "men" will almost always side with a woman.

That is something that could, potentially, be fixed, though I doubt it's actually ever going to happen. Simply suggesting that women act on emotion and have no sense of accountability is the same as saying "Hitler was right," to most people. Actually, it's worse, because even though women run the world, people will do whatever it takes to get them more power and deny that women already had it.

The only solution is to accept the truth for what it is, and then reject it. You see what's really going on, but you aren't going to be part of it. Lead by example, and don't expect the majority of people to understand your beliefs.
I'm not in the greatest place in my life, because women have power over me.
I don't mean because I coddle and bow down to them. I'm not talking about not being able to get laid without "working" for it. Women have power over me because they are the managers and owners of the companies I work for. It's a constant reminder of the state of society, and I'm trying to get out of it but it's easier said than done.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:

You quoted the lyrics wrong. Peter Cetera ruined Chicago in my opinion with his sappy love songs, but the man wrote famous love ballads for a living. He was balls deep in hot pvssy all the time in the late 60's, 70's, and early 80's so I don't think he really gives a sh1t if you think he's an AFC. He wrote his songs for women and the women responded by fvcking him and by making him a multi millionaire giving him gold and platinum album sales. Not bad for an AFC eh? He wasn't dumb, he used it to his advantage. You should do the same. I bet when that song came out in 1976 every chick under the sun listened to it and loved it. I bet a lot of dudes played it and fvcked women to it in their cars or in the bedroom playing the LP or cassette. They didn't care about AFC's and I bet chicks were a lot better then without being fvcked in the head. Go out, get laid, and don't worry about things you can't control. It's not going to go away anytime soon. B1tching and moaning over things you can't control accomplishes nothing.

SmooveMooves said:
You can generalize it as the media, because that's exactly what it is. This propaganda is everywhere, music, t.v, books, seems as if their doing their bests to suppress masculinity. Alot of guys say well " oh, were not being affected so why should we care?" But the truth is, is that it is affecting us. (Sexual Harassment laws, custody battles, divorce settlements) How long before its "illegal" to fvck a woman your not in a "committed" relationship with? Surely that's hyperbole, but you get my point.

I may receive criticism for this thought but I believe the media (government) has been purposely trying to weaken the family unit. Single parent rates are going up (even outside minorities) And the way the government is set up, it's almost like it's designed to support a single mom. The government support is almost catered to a single woman with children, and the way alot of trials go, shows this as well.

I believe the government is weakening the family unit simply for control purposes. If a woman has no man, she'll have to provide. If she has to provide, men will be viewed as less valuable. If men a viewed less valuable, women feel that don't need them. If men arent needed men lose power, without a man in household women need assistance. if she needs assistance she'll have to rely on government support. if she relies on government support she becomes dependent and hence, easier to control. Men not needed? easier to control

The chick raises an illmasculate man because shes incapable of raisng a man , he grows up nd he fvcks some chick and the process rinse washes and repeats.

Whether you like it or not, the government does exist to control people. They let what happens happen for whatever reason they feel is best, or whatever accomplishes their agenda. The government is fully aware of the suppression of masculinity.

We as men, must simply wake-up and take the power back.

Sidenote: My flame shield is activated because I realize this might sound like some conspiracist nut sh1t. but all I ask is that you try to my view my point and don't just dismiss it entirely

What do you propose to strengthen the weakend family unit? Marriage? Men marrying the chicks they knock up to make the kid masculine?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Whether you like it or not, the government does exist to control people.
This is true. to me.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
You quoted the lyrics wrong. Peter Cetera ruined Chicago in my opinion with his sappy love songs, but the man wrote famous love ballads for a living. He was balls deep in hot pvssy all the time in the late 60's, 70's, and early 80's so I don't think he really gives a sh1t if you think he's an AFC. He wrote his songs for women and the women responded by fvcking him and by making him a multi millionaire giving him gold and platinum album sales. Not bad for an AFC eh? He wasn't dumb, he used it to his advantage. You should do the same. I bet when that song came out in 1976 every chick under the sun listened to it and loved it. I bet a lot of dudes played it and fvcked women to it in their cars or in the bedroom playing the LP or cassette. They didn't care about AFC's and I bet chicks were a lot better then without being fvcked in the head. Go out, get laid, and don't worry about things you can't control. It's not going to go away anytime soon. B1tching and moaning over things you can't control accomplishes nothing.

What do you propose to strengthen the weakend family unit? Marriage? Men marrying the chicks they knock up to make the kid masculine?
To be perfectly honest, I don't even know. I'm one of those guys whose against marriage, as I believe its a failing system (in America At least)

I think the problem is, is that men Just aren't needed anymore

As in how to correct that, I'm dumbfounded

A woman can now support a family of 5 off government aide alone.

That's why most chicks just fvck around now, and why alot of chicks are gay. The only thing we can offer is d1ck.

Some may say, "what's wrong with that?", to which I say, everybody doesn't want to be a bachelor in the later years of thier lives. what happens when you want to have kids?

Said problem reappears.