Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more energy

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious if there is anything I can take, eat drink whatever for more energy during the day. I work 70 hours a week and by hour 9 Im exhausted, can barely see straight, feel like a zombie etc. And then I go home and basically pass out to do it over the next day.

I dont really like energy drinks like red bull or monster, they make me feel like crap. Wondering what I can do?

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What age are you? What is your health like? You ever had blood checks/ a medical done before? What is your diet like? Need a bit more information.

If you are in bad shape I'd say fix that and then if you still feel **** its time to go to the doc.

The symptoms you describe aren't really taken away by a miracle "pill" etc, usually you need to actually put some effort in to see results.

Of course overworking could cause exhaustion/depression etc...

Quagmire

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
need to know some more about your job, b/c different types place different demands on your body...

the only 70+ hour/wk jobs were always highly physical, and fortunately, short term (usu. summer jobs)

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably:
a) not eating enough
b) not eating enough of the right foods (e.g. low GI carbs if you are on a carb diet)

long hours on a physical job need a high input of quality calories.