Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"More educated men tend to have more sexual partners"

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Among females, education reduces the number of partners, while more educated men tend to have more sexual partners."

A single line from an empirical paper I'm reading about HIV/AIDS prevalence in Uganda. Wonder how well that translates to the developed world :cool:

It's a 2003 World Bank paper by Damien de Walque, if anyone cares.

Disclaimer: Those are just correlations.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
With Westerners I could buy the more socially aware and adaptive men among us (the Roosh's and Roissy's et al) but your book smart STEM type thinker I'd be doubtful. Although I do acknowledge when the factual and logical STEM type thinking man finally if at all grasps the formula "game" he can absolutely kill it with the fairer sex.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU
they go hard on the war gin there. Not sure if that helps?
As far as us in the west. Yeah. The more we educate ourselves the more we realize we need to sleep with more women after redpill introductions have been made clear to us.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
quantity over quality? no thanks. for initial gathering of potentials, yes, but actual bedding? not for me, thanks. i detest condoms, so the women have to be highly selective and trustworthy, and of great value, or I'm not interested. The only way the average guy finds such ladies is go to the third world. Just by being single and a US citizen, you get access to some really fine young females. If you are decent guy and can really handle emails and chats, it's a piece of cake to bring home one who is REALLY FINE, actually.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
quantity over quality? no thanks. for initial gathering of potentials, yes, but actual bedding? not for me, thanks. i detest condoms, so the women have to be highly selective and trustworthy, and of great value, or I'm not interested. The only way the average guy finds such ladies is go to the third world. Just by being single and a US citizen, you get access to some really fine young females. If you are decent guy and can really handle emails and chats, it's a piece of cake to bring home one who is REALLY FINE, actually.
This is hilarious. You supposedly con women into what is essentially indentured labour and they're "trustworthy and of great value"? That's absolute bull****:crackup:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The educational system tends to make women more masculine therefore making them less attractive to men when it comes of behaviour plus the higher income of women make them remove from their potential partnet men less wealthy than them (you know single way equality...).

While men who survive in the educational system have to improve their social skills to survive such male hostile environment therefore making themselves more competent in dealing with women.

Anyway most of high specialization fields like sociology,psychology and similar tend to make women not only more masculine but feminist,annoying and boddy therefore making it complicate for anyone to be attracted from them long term.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I don't agree with this

I feel like smarts does the totally opposite because women are not interested in book smarts in a guy

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you guys are missing the main point.

Education is positively correlated with status. We all know chicks dig status.

It's not what you've learned, it's the fact that you're probably going to have a better job/be more connected in society, etc.