"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MOre attractive you are..less gilrs approach?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
How do you know when a girl is checking you out? I've been coming to this site a long time, and i've been told time and time again, to not pay attention to signals.

I never can tell if a girl is in to me. I approach girls and briefly chat, but most bore the heck out of me. Perhaps my luck might change if i learned how to distinguish if a girl is checking me out or not.

Some tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Ive posted my pictures plenty of times. Ive found that different girls will think completely different of me. Some will go for my look, and others will not like it. *Shrug*



Hey man, you got some powerful eyes. Are they naturally that color? The reason I'm telling you this is because I have big eyes and also long eyelashes (which I think is gay but I don't want to trim them. Should I?)

This might sound wierd, but do you have problems maintaining eye contact with people? Whenever I look at people like guys for instance, they either smile cause they acknowledge me in a respectful way or start to challenge me. Usually when I go around campus and enter a building, I just look down because whenever I look around and meet people's eyes, they make me feel like I'm being arrogant. Does this make any sense?
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Color contacts. Yeah I meet peoples eyes often I suppose. I never really think about it, I just do it.
 
Top