"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

More about clubbing - what to say

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure what made me think about this, but way before I found this site I had this clubbing experience:

Making my way around a club. My friends were somewhere else and I was just checking out the "scenery". A girl grabs me and tells me her friend thinks I'm hot. I'm a bit tipsy at this point, but big deal. I start dancing with her friend and ask her name. I danced with her for about 4 minutes and then took off without saying anything. I came back about an hour later and there were a ton of chunky AFC's around these girls... buying them drinks and ****. To tell the truth, I didn't even remember what this girl looked liked so I just went somewhere else.

None the less... what could I have done to get her (or any girl in the future) to remember me? I was thinking about something along the lines of:

"If you buy me a drink I'll keep dancing with you."

What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i think that if she thinks your hot, chances are she'll still remember u at the end of the night..

u could have walked straight through the AFC's grabbed her hand, took her back to the dance floor..

but in a club scene, if ur dancing with a chick who thinks your hot, its fair to say that you're already in the front door. just start kissing her.

i know alot of the dj material says hit the road, come back later. i don't get that? u've got all the indications you need that you can kiss her, just go for it.
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
Originally posted by GaryNas
None the less... what could I have done to get her (or any girl in the future) to remember me?
From what you wrote it kind of sounds like the problem was YOU remembering HER more than it was the other way around.

If her friend was telling the truth and she really was into you then the problem was probably that you didn't give her much of a reason to think that you were into her. So once you took off she would probably just have dropped it at that point and moved on.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
If her friend was telling the truth and she really was into you then the problem was probably that you didn't give her much of a reason to think that you were into her. So once you took off she would probably just have dropped it at that point and moved on.
To tell the truth, I can't remember if I was into her or not. This happened a while ago. What I'm wonder is, say I'm in the same situation now. How do I play it so when I come back later and AFC's are all over her I can get her to come with me, no problems...
 
Top