Morals vs Penis: Is it wrong to lead on a girl with high IL just to get in her pants?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You certainly should put your own feelings, interests, etc. etc. ahead of a female's. Always.

But I guess we disagree with the extent.

If a girl is really really interested in you, but you're just kinda "meh, she's okay" on the whole deal, there's nothing wrong with boning her. That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that overtly lying about the whole thing is just stupid. Making verbalized promises of something and having no intention of delivering is wrong.

Once again, I'm not saying don't bone the chick, I'm just saying don't make any promises that you don't want to keep. That's all.

Also, one thing to be careful of (to the OP) is that if this girl is really clingy she could be a headache later on when you pump and dump.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
I would rather "die alone" knowing that I was honorable and honest towards myself and others, rather than obsessing over how many holes I can stick my d1ck in.
I now live by this principle too. When I was younger, not so much.

confusedstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with JLW...but not only that, I also don't understand how you could tolerate hearing the LTR talk if all you're in it for is sex. Part of the appeal to me when I sleep with a woman (LTR or not) is that she's on the same page and that's she's not so emotional that she can't handle sex unless she's in love.

I personally hate all of the LTR talk when you first meet a girl (if you're not feeling her for more than sex or casual.) That's part of the reason I don't have success on pof and the like. I get sick of hearing about their idea of love before we even meet and don't even want to take the chance that when I meet them, they want some girly type date and have no intention of spreading unless I make empty promises.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
You think she is on internet message forums asking her friends "I don't want to hurt his feelings, should I just date him anyway though!" Come on guys. Put those vaginas away and let out your covks. Be a man, break a few hearts, get what you want. Stop being puvssies.

God's speed.
ahahaha so true ;)

Look at it this way fellas no woman in this day and age has a shortage of pursuers. With all the attention women get now a days and with the high price of pu$$y you think she will care about you "breaking her heart" when she can go online on a dating site and have 30 guys giving her attention 10 minutes after joining?

The game has changed it's not like the old days. The old breaking hearts concept is a thing of the past when applied to today's women. She might feel bad about it for a day then log in to her facebook and get all the attention she craves and needs.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The game has changed it's not like the old days. The old breaking hearts concept is a thing of the past when applied to today's women. She might feel bad about it for a day then log in to her facebook and get all the attention she craves and needs.
Exactly.

Men who ask these types of questions should face the gullotine or at the very least, have there wages docked for a year. I remember in High School, 5 years ago. I always heard girls say and ask why guys just want one thing and when they get it, they vanish. I used to think it was a myth. Its possible it was true back then, you might still hear that now, but its more than likely a cop-out for her attention whvring.

Girls are getting tattoos intitled ''Show No Love, Feel No Pain''. Their also dangerously getting pregnant, without any thought of a foundation with the father. In other words, beyonce's 'indepedent women' themes really hit the fan in the 2000's.

Your cvck is your rifle, stop discarding it. Shoot first, no pillowtalk later. Infact, you should just be smashing girls and at the very end of your nut, not saying a word or passing out, and should be walking out of the bedroom.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
TO ALL THE "IS IT WRONG IF I DO ------TO A GIRL"

They don't give a flying fuvk about you when they reject, dump, manipulate, and cheat on you. THEY DON'T CARE. NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

It's a war out there son, I suggest you put your vagina away. Bang her. Trust me, she wants the drama.
this is pathetic

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha mad ghost I think mentioning pregnancy might have taken it a bit too far, but f28300 hit it right on the head. If this girl is even remotely attractive she can go to any party, bar or club and get hit on all night.

I had an epiphany recently. Have you ever seen a girl at one of these places who isn't getting hit on or dancing with a guy? That's not a rhetorical question, it occasionally happens and when it does they freak the fvck out mentally! They lose all composure and start looking around to see if anyone notices them, check their phone and compulsively tugging their hair (the ultimate sign of insecurity for a girl). You think she arrived acting like this? She's not getting any attention in an environment where she usually does and almost every girl around her is so she loses her composure and becomes super insecure. I've realized this proves how much attention girls usually get. Losing that attention is such a shock that she doesn't know what to do and loses all the confidence she had earlier.

As I stated earlier hurting her badly is wrong, but a little is fine if it means you get some action. The best way to get over someone is to find someone better. This can be really hard for guys which is why so many have trouble getting over a girl (speaking from experience). For a girl to get over a guy she just has to walk into a bar

Fvck Biitches Get Money is much wiser phrase than you might think

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
as a newb in the game, i am wowed by the misogyny in these responses. also, note that i've had a very protected, very conservative upbringing, so this is all very new and surprising to me

is it because of the demographics of sosuave here that i'm getting these skewed responses?

i guess there is no hope for males and females to live in complete harmony?

how would you guys respond any differently to my question if feminism was not an issue today?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
Hahahaha mad ghost I think mentioning pregnancy might have taken it a bit too far
Uh wah? Didn't you hear, didn't you know Ken?

There are women out there, that will get knocked up on purpose, just to have the baby they always wanted, without thinking of any solid foundation with the father of that child, and would rather live off of his and taxpayers money. That fad has been around for years, I just couldn't see it when my father told me as a child. I remember he picked me up from school oneday and he asked me what do I know about girls, I faked it to him about some crush I had on a girl in my High School, trying to win brownie points, but he got riled up and shouted at me, went upstairs and brought down a Magnum Condom, I was like 12.

I love my for father for spearheading me about the circumstances and challenges I might and will have faced when I got older, he always told me, that I would see it for what it is with age. I just thought he was a crazy dude who was jaded by my mother and other women, but the old man was spot on.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread here, people.

To all those taking the moral side: do you think it changes the situation if the guy is a virgin? The reason I ask is that I used to think like you, but I'm now convinced that one of the reasons that I'm still a virgin is that I've failed to "take advantage" (to use AFC terminology) of girls with high IL who have essentially offered themselves to me. (see my thread here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179180 for details of one recent example) How many of you moral guys are still virgins?

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Ghost you watch too much MTV and Lifetime :). Maybe psycho girls in the midwest do this but the vast majority of civilized women are not looking to raise a child a lone. Maybe an ugly man-hating 40 year old, but not normal girls.

Onthewayup, your situation was different cause that could have easily screwed you over later. Personally I would have ONS and made up some excuse later if she was interested in me about being really drunk and not looking for a relationship. . Have you considered becoming fvck buddies with that girl? I am a huge fan of doing this, really improves your game and understanding of women.

Discussion here about whether being a nice guy is the same as AFC. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179590

Personally I think it's best to be a combination of both nice and dominant. This shows her that your a good person but are a man and can't be pushed around - what most girls are looking for.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
Mad Ghost you watch too much MTV and Lifetime :). Maybe psycho girls in the midwest do this but the vast majority of civilized women are not looking to raise a child a lone. Maybe an ugly man-hating 40 year old, but not normal girls.
I've got more experience under my belt. I don't even know what channels MTV and Lifetime are on, Ken. When girls feel they've got the one, they'll try to trap that dude with a baby, or sometimes they utilize getting pregnant as a get out of jail freecard, for a lifetime of attention, eternal love, devotion and gifts.

It makes more sense for an inexperienced young teenage girl to do this, than a 40-yr-old women with experience on her side. So, I don't get that part. Maybe you need to get a girl pregnant, who you just met at the club 3 weeks prior. Then coming back and ask me if I still watch MTV.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be helpful to look at this from a perspective of social irresponsibility- i.e. you are not responsible for failing to live up to expectations created by others.

If you are honest about your intentions, it is not your fault if others misconstrue them...this is probably the attitude that will best serve you when it comes to dating multiple women. And remember- no human being is THAT special...she WILL get over it in time.

On the other hand, I prefer to pass on the girls I'm not crazy about; not so much for moral reasons, but for pragmatic ones. When you spend a good portion of time dealing with drama from a girl you're not all that into, it's hard to feel like it's worth the fuss. Plus, it keeps you from meeting new girls that you ARE interested in pursuing.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
It might be helpful to look at this from a perspective of social irresponsibility- i.e. you are not responsible for failing to live up to expectations created by others.

If you are honest about your intentions, it is not your fault if others misconstrue them...this is probably the attitude that will best serve you when it comes to dating multiple women. And remember- no human being is THAT special...she WILL get over it in time.

On the other hand, I prefer to pass on the girls I'm not crazy about; not so much for moral reasons, but for pragmatic ones. When you spend a good portion of time dealing with drama from a girl you're not all that into, it's hard to feel like it's worth the fuss. Plus, it keeps you from meeting new girls that you ARE interested in pursuing.
This is exactly how I feel about it. And I think this is a very effective way of dealing with things. From the "moral" standpoint as well as practical standpoint.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was seeing a very traditional girl. She told me she wanted a long term relationship yet I told her I wanted sex.

She ended up sucking my **** and giving me lots of hand jobs. Once she pressed for the LTR I told her that It's best to let me go because that's not what I want.

She did... I thought we ended things amicably.

Until I later found out she showed her friends/family the sexting we were doing.

Taken out of context, this makes you look like a horny bastard.

Next girl that has a high interest level and I'm not too crazy about...

I'm going to pump and dump. I don't care what type of girl it is, party, traditional, etc...

They're all the same. If they were in your situation they would not even hesitate to lead you on.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of thinking is a result of a mindset that is completely wrong.

Girls will gladly cheat on a guy and leave him once they find another hotter **** to get thrust inside them.

Answer to the question - is do what you goddamn please. You think a woman gives a f*ck about you? of course not.

She only gives a damn about herself and her own pathetic life. You should look out for number 1 as well.

And how the f*ck are you meant to know if it worth going for an LTR (or heck even an STR) until after you've slept with her.

Don't know about you, but for me, sex isn't the be all and end all, but it is a pretty major part.

If the spark isn't there or there's no sexual compatibility, then there's only one way to find out, and I would rather find out sooner rather than later.

Stop viewing s*x as a gift that girls give away, be a f*cking man, and take what you please instead.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i must say this is great read.

My opinion, i believe that the world would be much better if both men and women would act on whats best for themselves and others.

However, everything i have ever seen when it comes to women is them acting in their own interest. Men fall head over heals for these women who keep them around because its convenient. Women will use one man to make another jeaous(this has happened to me once) and if it doesn't fail, forget the guy and move on to plan B to get her ex back. A woman would go on a date with a guy if she has nothing better to do and he is paying.

The list can go on, but i don't have much time.

We must all remember that women do what is best for themselves, they will do whatever they can to get what they want, and when they want a man, they will do anything to have him, all the things she says are a product for her desire, her true intentions are a mystery. Everything she does is a testament to her interest level in something, figuring what exactly her interest is pointed at is another thing entirely.

Is it morally wrong to just have a one night stand? To me this is very situational, i believe there are some women who need to wake up alone one morning after a night of great sex, and i believe there are other women who deserve to know if im gonna be there in the morning or not. Guys we are not animals here, i think some people are trying to make this out as "men vs. women" when its not, its men vs chumps. A real man wouldn't pick one side of the spectrum or the other, he would find his middle ground and would not stray from what he believes. Women are people but they are ruthless, not all of them are completely heartless but they all have the potential to be. Nature has taught them to be what they are, so we must adaptt and change our ways as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her first and then when your pillow talking and she's still thinking about riding ur c0ck again, that your not looking for anything serious. Then fvck her again just to make sure she's down