Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Morality: FBing married woman.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a FB who happens to be married and would like to know what are the mature man's thoughts on FBing a married woman. She said though the man has been trying fervently to salvage the marriage, to her things are way over. At times she'd be riding my d1ck while the poor man calls her and she'd pause a bid and answer the phone telling her she's at her office. The question is:is it morally correct to be FBing another man's woman. Is it my duty to stop her from cheating, technically, on her husband? Whose is to say to she won't ride someone else once I terminate this friendship?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in before the standard replies of:

-morality is subjective
-morality is absolute
-you'll get your ass shot off, not worth it
-other guys might hit it, doesn't mean you have to be amoral
-you can't control a woman's action
-karma is a *****, your tempting fate
-its already over except for the paper work, so go ahead
-save her from cheating? don't be a captian save a ho
-you're going to hell
Let's see how many of these responses you get. The point is, you've already done it. It's a bit late to be worried about how moral it is now. The question is where do you go from here? Make this woman ZERO promises, you may think she's a FB and she may be thinking your hubby number 2 in the making. So keep your eyes open and watch your six. Good luck.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will ride someone else if not you, but that is not the point. Is it morally correct? Not in my opinion. Not in any way, shape or form. You don't have a duty to stop her from cheating. She's gonna do it anyway. Now this is just my opinion, but a guy must really lower his standards to close on a married gal. Especially when there are many out there who are not married. Why do you go there? You can get hurt in more ways than one, families get destroyed, etc. What makes you think she isnt riding someone else when you are on the phone with her? Yer doing this just for the poon which tells me that's all you have on your mind. Think about the consequences to what you are doing. Personally, I would not want to be wondering from behind what tree some slighted married dude will pop out and bash my head in with a baseball bat. I'm not trying to hammer you on this. Your business is your own. You were asking for thoughts on your situation, and I gave you mine. Good luck, whatever you do.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
She will ride someone else if not you, but that is not the point. Is it morally correct? Not in my opinion. Not in any way, shape or form. You don't have a duty to stop her from cheating. She's gonna do it anyway. Now this is just my opinion, but a guy must really lower his standards to close on a married gal. Especially when there are many out there who are not married. Why do you go there? You can get hurt in more ways than one, families get destroyed, etc. What makes you think she isnt riding someone else when you are on the phone with her? Yer doing this just for the poon which tells me that's all you have on your mind. Think about the consequences to what you are doing. Personally, I would not want to be wondering from behind what tree some slighted married dude will pop out and bash my head in with a baseball bat. I'm not trying to hammer you on this. Your business is your own. You were asking for thoughts on your situation, and I gave you mine. Good luck, whatever you do.
haha! Almost all of the standard replies in the second post! Jackpot!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At times she'd be riding my d1ck while the poor man calls her and she'd pause a bid and answer the phone telling her she's at her office.
I've been in that situation, so I can understand why you'd feel a little guilty about it after the fact (or even during). It's easy to think, "I'd hate to be that guy" and almost pity him.

I agree with Warrior - the morality of it is moot. What comes next is up to you. Over and done? Keep shagging but keep her at arm's length? Or "fall" for her and give her your universe?

With this, as with anything, having options will free your mind. You won't obsess over this kind of thing if she's just one of many or even a few.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Maybe so. What are your thoughts about the questions the op has presented here? He posted this because he knows there is something wrong with what he is doing. Otherwise he would not be questioning the morality of it all. Not to long ago, I responded to a similar post. I related a true story about a guy I knew here in town who's wife cheated on him. He found out, walked up to the top of his street right out in public and checked himself out. He left a young daughter behind along with grieving family members (not his cheating wife of course). Cheating is just simply bad news all the way around. Like you said, he needs to watch his six.

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL @ Warrior! :D You cracked my **** up with that call. I'm sure you about fell out of your chair as well. This has only been discussed about as much as "Getting back the Ex".

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Maybe so. What are your thoughts about the questions the op has presented here? He posted this because he knows there is something wrong with what he is doing. Otherwise he would not be questioning the morality of it all. Not to long ago, I responded to a similar post. I related a true story about a guy I knew here in town who's wife cheated on him. He found out, walked up to the top of his street right out in public and checked himself out. He left a young daughter behind along with grieving family members (not his cheating wife of course). Cheating is just simply bad news all the way around. Like you said, he needs to watch his six.
I agree, having been cheated on and having been with a married woman I know it from both sides. One woman didn't tell me she was married, I had no clue until her husband came looking for me. Personally its not the way to go for me. I've seen the devastation it causes families. I know the dangers. But what's fun is fun and what's done is done. The point is, what do you do now after the deed is done? That's the real question. The anwser? Get out of it with as little harm done as possible to both yourself and to her marriage. She's already harmed her marriage so that's not your cross to bear, so extract yourself from the situation carefully or manage it carefully if you decide to continue on. With all FB's they eventually either want more, or move on to someone who will give them more. But understand when it gets to that point there will be drama that crops up. Maybe small drama, maybe big drama...how you manage it can go a long way to determining what kind you get.

To the OP. I would let her know it's just about sex. No dates, no talk of the future, no cuddling and deep conversations, none of that stuff. Don't show any weakness or you're gonna get eaten alive by the drama and BS. Hold the frame.

When you come to a forum like this there are only so many replies you are going to get, I think I've been here too long because its just the same thing over and over. Which was my point.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior. Your point is right on. We do see this often. It's a problem. That's why so many guys ask about it. It's commonplace. Still doesnt mean they should not get advice from us. You just did^^^^. Rep for you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one thing to keep in mind - She'll do it again - so don't be the guy on the other end of the phone.

Everything else is just opinion.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka,

Be very careful...Some husbands 'trip out' and go crazy when they find out that some dude has been throwing the meat to their wife.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever do a married girl hit it once and quit it. It gets exponentially more dangerous each time you continue doing it.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mess with married women. Though there is an adolescent, feminine rush to eating the forbidden fruit, I couldn't respect myself if I was doing that.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
If you ever do a married girl hit it once and quit it. It gets exponentially more dangerous each time you continue doing it.
i'm thinking the same here. The whole "you're destroying a family, bla bla bla" is bs. SHE's the one doing it to HER family. You're just the dyck provider. It's not like you're forcing her to do it, for god's sake! So morality doens't really enter the discussion for me.

However, a lot of husbands don't see it that way and will come looking for you. Or they might beat up the wife so bad until she will put all the blame on you just to escape. Then watch out!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
. She said though the man has been trying fervently to salvage the marriage, to her things are way over.
Of course she's going to say that, but you will never know the truth about the situation. Only she does.

It's an unknown situation, and personally I don't think men should enter unknowns like this. Men don't allow themselves to get played by unknowns.

This woman, leads your situation, she is in control.

At any time, she could tell her chump husband you raped her, and your life is destroyed.

She owns you.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
At times she'd be riding my d1ck while the poor man calls her and she'd pause a bid and answer the phone telling her she's at her office.

Remember, it very well could be YOU on the other end of that phone.
Just because we know the DJ world and the DJ tactics and blah, and blah, and blah... does NOT guarantee that a woman would NOT try this at any given point.

And to say that "you are not destroying a family is BS" is a flawed statement. You might not be holding the smoking gun when the shot was fired, but you were an accomplice watching it happen, and full well knowing that she held the trigger firmly and was ready to fire.

Do you want to be a willing accomplice to her cowardice?
You already are, and since she is married, I bet she's the one making the plans and you are adhering to them, which gives her a solid frame over you.

Personally, I'd skip this situation.
I also really DON'T like the argument "If not with you, then maybe someone else"... well, maybe the husband is a jealous, homicidal maniac who deals drugs or maybe some average joe who just snaps... in that case, I'd rather it happen to someone else.

I don't like a situation with too many variables working AGAINST me, and this is one of those situations.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
The question is:is it morally correct to be FBing another man's woman. Is it my duty to stop her from cheating, technically, on her husband? Whose is to say to she won't ride someone else once I terminate this friendship?
Is is morally correct -No .
Is it your duty to stop her -No
Is is your business to think about whether she will fuk some other guy- No.

The Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife cheated on me, and if i ever come across the man who knowingly and willing betrayed the sanctity of my marriage i will end up in jail.

I'm just sayin.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Proof said:
My wife cheated on me, and if i ever come across the man who knowingly and willing betrayed the sanctity of my marriage i will end up in jail.

I'm just sayin.

I threatened to kill the guy my ex was cheating with. I completely meant it at the time. If I would have found him, I would be in jail right now. I found out later he was married himself with three kids, his wife left him and I left my ex. They both have gone on to worse lives (not together) living well is the best revenge on cheating exs.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I threatened to kill the guy my ex was cheating with. I completely meant it at the time. If I would have found him, I would be in jail right now. I found out later he was married himself with three kids, his wife left him and I left my ex. They both have gone on to worse lives (not together) living well is the best revenge on cheating exs.
Living well is definitely the best revenge... a true paradigm towards feelings of vengence.

Cheating with a married woman is not noble by any means... however the onus really should be on the woman for choosing to break her vows