Moody Girlfriend

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Just need some advice on this guys.

i've been goin out with my gf for about 5 months now, and as it seems to go on, she seems to be getting more and more mooody and unpredictable. now i know you might say it might be me that might be the one who has changed, but i really think i've only changed because she gets so moody.

For example, there are sometimes where's she's an angel, and she treats me the way i want to be treated, and other times she's just moody and everything i do just seems to annoy her.

i've tried to tell her before about what she's like, but she gets so defensive and she makes me sound like the bad guy. i don't know what to do, i still want to be with her but i need her to change the way she behaves. how should i tell her?

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about WHY she is moody:

a) period and female sexuality?
b) personality?
c) some problems she might have ?
d) you?
e) ???

What kind of person is she?
Is she moody just to you or in general (GF,collegues etc.) ?
Is she a positive and happy person or do small things really have an effect on her? ......?

If you are the reason:
a) maybe you fell back in Mr. Nice status
b) Maybe she wants to signal you that she needs more excitement from your side. I do not mean disneyland but you might want to challenge her, do more without her ,but with your friends (even if she is pissed,it might work well).
Do sth she would not expect...

Cheers!

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds 100% exactly like how my boyfriend is. I don't get it either, very rarely does it have to do with me so I just tried ignoring his sulking and acting the same as always, its not so easy.
It's always a catch-22; he is in a mood and I get quiet because there isn't anything I can say if I don't know what's wrong. Then he gets upset because I am so quiet and he thinks there is something wrong with me, and then that makes me upset and even more quiet, which just perpetuates the whole mess.
I wouldn't ever dream of changing him, I wish there was a foolproof way I could fix this when it happens, but there really can't be, and he's wonderful 90% of the time, so the best way is just to take the bad with the good I guess.

Lola

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she?

A lot of times younger or less mature women get angry or moody to get your attention. Most of us grow out of this childish behavior. Id say its time for you to tell her what you think of her crap additude. maybe this is the real her and youre getting that you really dont like who she is. 5 or 6 months into a relationship you usually are getting to see the real person.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lola
How old is she?

A lot of times younger or less mature women get angry or moody to get your attention. Most of us grow out of this childish behavior. Id say its time for you to tell her what you think of her crap additude. maybe this is the real her and youre getting that you really dont like who she is. 5 or 6 months into a relationship you usually are getting to see the real person.
clap clap clap clap

For starters, your girlfriend doesn't value you much. That is not "her real person". She's playing games with you, jerking you around. This is 100% conscious.

Now you have to deal with it somehow. I'd do something like this:

Next time she throws a fit, just tell her that you're tired of her mood swings. That she'll find an idiot who's gonna tolerate it, but you're out of there. AND WALK AWAY AND DON'T WALK TO HER FOR A FEW DAYS.

First, this will cause her to think about her hysterics as unproductive.

Second - she will want you more.

Third - don't worry about losing her. Nothing ever ends with saying no and walking away.

Cheers.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting, for many reasons....... and I've seen it happen to the best. My buddy, who is an average Joe.... he likes to think his game is better than mine, so obviously, he's a clown too.. :) ..but I've had the unfortunate pleasure of watching him go through his ups and downs with the opposite sex.

When he started dating his present gf, he wore the pants in the relationship. She was at his every call, it looked very promising..... but only time will tell, just how well of a DJ you are.... because a great man once said, 'The true measure of a man, isn't how he handles himself at times of convenience, but at times of troubles.'.... so a few months later, I see them again... but now, she's obviously wearing the pants.... the honeymoon was over..... he was being lead around like he was on a leash..... and he loved it.... *shakes head* ......what had happend? Well, many things..... they moved in together... blam... kiss of death... she probably got to know more about him then anyone wanted to know.... bam... mystery gone..... combine this with the fact that they are constantly up each other's butt 24-7.. and you have a typical problem that a lot of guys and gals fall under..... predictability. ...she knows your every move, your every reaction, your every weakness.... it's Doomsday for the Deceiver...... unless you start making some changes, and get those magic pants back....

My suggestion is this.... find another chic.... I mean, you are young.. wtf?! .....this is the time to truly take advantage of the age loophole.... if you find one or two other chics cool... maybe you can narrow it down to the 'right' one.. if you get caught, so f'n what? ...you're young.... who cares..... you have a right to be happy..... f*ck everything else.

Reaction score
I don't believe in 'moods' - a woman should respect a man regardless if blood is flowing from her vagina. When she blames you as being the culprit of her bad mood and you are not, then just leave her sulking by herself - don't apologize!.