Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Montreal Sarging Field report (so far, NOT GOOD)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yooo guys im in montreal rite now and the fact that im even postin here rite now should b an indication of how good shyt is here.......

me and my PUA friend got here last nite at 1am (cuz i had to work) and we hit up the bars right away......my PUA friend was actually SHY and didnt go up to girls....but i did, and i stroke up convos with as many hot girls as i could, probly 15-20 girls i tried talkin to

THEY ALL ENDED UP IN NOTHING!!!!

not a kiss, not a # (dont want a # cuz im here for only 2 nites), nothin!!!!

EVERYONE, appreciate the fact that u ****in live in america cuz girls r easy as shyt here and they r impossible up in canada!!!! they r very stuck up, probly rich and totally full of themselves.......sosuave game does NOT work on them, this shyt is ONLY for american girls cuz i tried everythin last nite

i tried negs, c+f, even gunwitch (sexual eye contact and kino).....these girls dont budge.....i kept getting a very good INITIAL vibe and i tried to kiss about 5 girls, they all rejected - BE ****IN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

this shy sucks.....and i got another nite of sarging to do (i mite as well, i payed $$ for this shyt so i gotta get the bang for my buck)......ill post FR bout tonite late

take care

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Montreal does not represent ALL of Canada. It is unique. Vancouver, anyone?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
yooo guys im in montreal rite now and the fact that im even postin here rite now should b an indication of how good shyt is here.......

me and my PUA friend got here last nite at 1am (cuz i had to work) and we hit up the bars right away......my PUA friend was actually SHY and didnt go up to girls....but i did, and i stroke up convos with as many hot girls as i could, probly 15-20 girls i tried talkin to

THEY ALL ENDED UP IN NOTHING!!!!

not a kiss, not a # (dont want a # cuz im here for only 2 nites), nothin!!!!

EVERYONE, appreciate the fact that u ****in live in america cuz girls r easy as shyt here and they r impossible up in canada!!!! they r very stuck up, probly rich and totally full of themselves.......sosuave game does NOT work on them, this shyt is ONLY for american girls cuz i tried everythin last nite

i tried negs, c+f, even gunwitch (sexual eye contact and kino).....these girls dont budge.....i kept getting a very good INITIAL vibe and i tried to kiss about 5 girls, they all rejected - BE ****IN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

this shy sucks.....and i got another nite of sarging to do (i mite as well, i payed $$ for this shyt so i gotta get the bang for my buck)......ill post FR bout tonite late

take care
Sjip alot may not agree with your posts, but man you are an inspiration keep it up, dont fall in the trap of being dishearthend you are gaining far more knowledge then most men can only dream about.

Some may think your a troll but i will say this when i was your age i went through the same stuff, keep going and remember your the man regardless.

Man the BEST and i mean the best is just knowing the women is dam lucky to even be in your prescence, sec i need to log now i have a very fine women in my bed and i need to amplify to qualify.

have fun man this is after all a big game :D

Reaction score
That's interesting, I thought it would be easier in Montreal than in Toronto. That sucks. Maybe your luck will change next time.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah! Ah! Funny to read that.. Montreal is a really good city for pickup... Have you ever heard of GoneSavage? He has some really awesome FR that even showed to us locals what was possible!

"me and my PUA friend got here last nite at 1am (cuz i had to work) and we hit up the bars right away."

That was quite late to go out...

"my PUA friend was actually SHY and didnt go up to girls....but i did, and i stroke up convos with as many hot girls as i could, probly 15-20 girls i tried talkin to"

What where your openings? Without giving the name of actual places (or send them to me private), can you describe the venues you where at? Also pua and guy that doesnt go up to girl doesnt register in my book.

What was he doing? Was he providing negative social proof or positive? You dont have to go all around and open tons of sets.. but if you stay in corner, not only you dont help yourself but you very probably scrap the game of your friends! :)

"THEY ALL ENDED UP IN NOTHING!!!!"

It happen even to the best ones...

"not a kiss, not a # (dont want a # cuz im here for only 2 nites), nothin!!!!"

But you have gone to talk to 20 girls...

"sosuave game does NOT work on them, this shyt is ONLY for american girls cuz i tried everythin last nite"

Ah! Ah! Hilarious! It works, believe me.

"i tried negs, c+f, even gunwitch (sexual eye contact and kino).....these girls dont budge.....i kept getting a very good INITIAL vibe and i tried to kiss about 5 girls, they all rejected - BE ****IN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!"

What a weird combo! If you get a good initial vibe, what's the point in going with the full bombs? (negs, c&f... keep that for hot confident girls).

"Tried to kiss".. what exactly does that mean? If you try to kiss girls at random, dont expect much!! :)

Anyway... take time to make a real reports and with the most details you can remember from the interactions you had (from start to finish).

Then you will maybe have some cues of why you got nothing in Montreal (not that you would have had more if you did better, but i would very probably helped).

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
a local guy told me the sexy beautiful women in montreal hate americans...and iof cousre introduced myself as american every time......all the pickups was me tryin to talk to them, and each time there was no sexual connection watsoever, cuz i wasnt "gay-euro" enough cuz i noticed all the guys there with the chicks were VERY VERY euro...........it was just gay seriously

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When will people realize that it is not a set of tricks and tips to get the girl. Sosuave game? WTF are you talking about.

Everything has to be congruent with who you are and why you are doing it. Reason it probably didn't work is because you were telling yourself "Ok, now I'm going to do this trick and follow it up with C&F. Then move into Push and Pull."

This is posted for everybody on how not to sarge.

Working on one's life first and getting inner game straight will help get you good outer game.

Plus you went up with an outcome in mind to talk to girls. I bet you they saw right through you.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of European descent, are you implying that i'm gay?
Nope, he's just a little pissed at what happened...

However, I'm glad to here those girls are so much into Europeans as I am from Europe and have been planning to go to Montréalin October ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lemme rephrase - not GAY, but very very METRO EURO

Bourne - when i say sosuave game, i basically mean i go up to all them naturally and confidently and strike up convos....i dont run techniques thru my head while talkin to them, then onyl techniques i use is eye contact, kino and talking like im having a BLAST (cuz it was at coronafest in montreal!!).....i got those all down natural, ESPECIALLY when im tipsy which i was.

the only thing to do there for a tourist is 1 nite stands, and none and i mean NONE of those girls would do a 1 nite stand no matter wat

a local told me it takes alot of time and money to get anywhere with the gorgeous girls of montreal, and **** I BELIEVE HIM!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
MOntreal - 300 miles away

Vancounver - 4000? miles away

lol i have heard good shyt about vancouver tho....but i also had heard good shyt about montreal, but its just impossible for me to sarge in montreal simply cuz the girls ARENT EASY.....makes american girls look SUPER easy by the way