Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Montreal, Canada

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah tiesto...could u post the links to the chat things or whatever or at least tell me how to find them on the net...maybe i should just look for them myself and but i am lazy

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.
Go to www.mirc.com and download mirc. Then connect to Undernet server and join channel #montreal.
A newer method I found is lavalife. Or meetme of hotornot.com. There are so many hotties out there. Even if u decide not to join, just browse the pics of Montreal girls and see how lucky we are to live here. :cool:

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
well there are always a lot of hot chicks at the mall especially fridays and saturdays, but no amount of hotness is gonna do u any good if u dont get them...i got an email from one today actually, my first mall email...lol...gonna write her in a few days...i've gotten a few numbers and emails from chicks, but i cant seem to get any further than that...when i call i always get the answering machine and when i write an email i dont get a reply...oh yeah tiesto did u contact any of the chicks on hotornot and if so did they reply?

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK enough talk.
THIS SUNDAY were gonna meet early to all get to know each other.
THEN we SARGE.

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daani, I can't on Sunday, I have my violin classes. lol
Anyway. would be cool to organize something and maybe something will work out... But I have to meantion, I'm still an AFC cuz I still haven't goten to the point of experimentation. I just read the DJ bible but can't fu(king push myself to action. workin out it...
But hell, I don't mind venturing and doing some approaches and $hit.

Hey showtime, wtg for the improvement. I still didn't get to the point of talking to shopper girls in malls. For now, its only the sales girls, its easier, but I have to improve with the confidence and stuff. As for meetme @ hotornor.com, I haven't really tried it. It is kind of complicated cuz I guess it works if some girl clicks on "do u want to meet me" link and apparently then, there's an automatic message sent to you and I got the idea that it is the only way u can contact...

Cythere

Don Juan
Reaction score
OKAY

************ The Meeting **********

Somebody caught me on MSN and tell me an idea that seem VERY cool.

There's a place in Downtown who teach Salsa for *FREE*,free lessons and there's a lot of HB in this class.We both think that it will be a very good place to meet up and work out chick,cause in salsa there's a lot of contact and it will break the ice for some guy who are not too familiar with women.

The place is called 6/49, and its the Monday at 10:30

People who wants to come please Respond to this tread or just email me at

souliere_michael@hotmail.com

The more the merrier!

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.
Cool there is fianlly an initiattive.
I really think that salsa is a bad idea tho. I mean if the club you are talking about is on St. Catherine downtown area, its sux. I've never been there but heard that loners frequent this place and some latinos own it. Anyways, why not just go to some place like a pub/bar/club. I'm not saying we should go to a club right away. Just to meet and examine things or something.
I don't know...

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
so did any of y'all go to any good parties these past two weeks? valentines day were there any hot single chicks out...how about this week mardi gras and ****...i've been really sick this week, so i cant go out...i did try to go out, even though i wasnt feeling good today friday night to orchid, cause they had like a mardi gras party there, so many hot chicks in the line and my friend said he had guestlist, but ended up he didnt or the bouncer was just so retarded that he couldnt read his name on the list, oh well, bad luck for me the past week...any other good parties coming up that u guys know of?

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened to everybody? any of u guys do some pimping lately? got any chicks? come on share the experiences:D

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarged a house party recently.I met up with this dude Sanik from mASF. I don't know if ill write an FR. I kiss closed. Sanik number closed and kiss closed and a bit more. The chicks were older, like 18.

What about all y'all.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend you guys join Cliff's List, a free newsletter that talks about seduction, and join Cliff's Montreal Lair. He can be emailed at cliff@be-relentless.com, and has monthly meetings to join guys to talk about dating, seduction, and games. He'll hookup guys with wings, free tight advice, and amazing guest speakers too.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
did anyone else do anything? i havent done much...i was sick and now i am kinda busy with school. bunch of americans are up here for spring break so maybe y'alls can go out and practice on some american chicks. oh yeah tiesto are u approaching any chicks at the mall? i go quite often there and i've noticed there's this poster commercial in a few corners of the eaton centre that has this written: "don juan vous fait une fleur" for some reason always makes me think of this site and how i need to pimp..hopefully in at the end of april stuff is gonna be better and i will go out and mack:)

z000

Reaction score
Just bringing montreal back on the map.

Msn: J-Zj@hotmail
email thecount_at_fastmail.fm

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping this thread up. does anyone from montreal still go on here? what have u been up to lately? the weather has been pretty good now, chicks finally showing some skin!!! after 6 months of winter purgatory, finally some feasting for the eyes. so where have u picked up chicks lately? :p

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get this back up, even tough it's older than the dinosaurs! Let's organize something so we can heat up those cold winter days!

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Montreal, Canada
Freezing cold in the winter, although some people like the winter (not sure who). Montreal is one of the most multicultural, cosmopolitian city in the world, which can help explain the abundance of beautiful women, diverse restaurants, & a awesome nightlife. And plus they speak French, which is the language of love, some say the best language in the world, (I said that). Montreal's economy is growing rapidly, this when combined with Canada being routinely voted as the best nation in the world in which to live by the United Nations, makes Montreal despite it's cold winter climate The Best City In The World in Which To Live!

Montreal was ranked The Best City in the World in Which to Live.

What are your guys thoughts on the quality of life and women over there?

Thanks.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in montreal over the weekend. I went to some club Buenos Notte after those arrogant bouncers at club extit didn't let me in. It is a pretty nice atmosphere in Montreal

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Summers, here montrealers. Time to wake this thread up :)

I'm not far from MTL, would be AWESOME to just get together and do what we do best.

MSN: cva4468996@hotmail.com